CB Shaun Springs?

TNJet

An orange pilon is more effective than Lowery.

Why does Lowery get such a bad rap? He's no allstar, but he's not terrible. When you take into account the amount of passes thrown his way, and the fact that he wasn't suppose to be starting opposite of Revis in the first place. I think he provided some pretty good depth at CB for us last year. Especially considering the amount of time Sheppard and Strickland spent on the sidelines.

Yeah, he gave up some pretty big plays, but he also made some great plays that went overlooked. One that sticks out was a pass he broke up during the pats final drive on 3rd down in week 2 to end the game.

Yeah, he looked terrible in the AFC championship game. Manning put together what was probably the greatest half of Football I've ever seen out of a QB. The guy went off, and Lowery was the weak link. But some of those balls Peyton threw only a handful of CB's could have made plays on.

Why does Lowery get such a bad rap? He's no allstar, but he's not terrible. When you take into account the amount of passes thrown his way, and the fact that he wasn't suppose to be starting opposite of Revis in the first place. I think he provided some pretty good depth at CB for us last year. Especially considering the amount of time Sheppard and Strickland spent on the sidelines.

Yeah, he gave up some pretty big plays, but he also made some great plays that went overlooked. One that sticks out was a pass he broke up during the pats final drive on 3rd down in week 2 to end the game.

Yeah, he looked terrible in the AFC championship game. Manning put together what was probably the greatest half of Football I've ever seen out of a QB. The guy went off, and Lowery was the weak link. But some of those balls Peyton threw only a handful of CB's could have made plays on.

Lowery is a decent player, some Jets fans just love hating Jets players. They can

Lowery is a poor man's David Barrett. There, I said it.

You defend Lowery like i used to defend Kellen Clemens. The facts are, neither are very good players.

Archived