PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really starting to think people around here don't like me by the way. That would be the second time I've been NKed by multiple people on the same night around here.

****ers.

You deserved it, scumface.

And you just start running...it hits you that the first Predator was still stalking the camp...you remember those eyes.

Another scream comes, and you can tell whose it is.

You burst out into the clearing in time to see Sharrow with twin slashes across his chest, and Predator leaning in to deliver the coup de' grace'.

The blades take Sharrow's head clean off of his shoulders. The Predator grabs the head, shimmers, and is gone.

SHARROW, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED BY A PREDATOR.

O.K., sucks numbers wise, but this is good. Its starting to validate those that have been targets of the Predaturds.

@ mod - has the day begun?

UPDATED LIST. With Bleedin's scummy ass dead, I think there's 4 Predators among this group (exclusing the 7 potential clears)

1. Brett

2. JiF

3. I28

4. Adella

5. Hess

6. Nae

7. AVM

8. DanX

That gives us a 50% chance to hit scum.

I'm leaving in about 2 hours for the weekend, and will have no Internet access at all until Sunday night.

Regarding my activity levels - I spend most of my day here reading the thread, so in that respect I'm actually quite active. I just don't usually pipe up unless I have something to say.

I'm leaving in about 2 hours for the weekend, and will have no Internet access at all until Sunday night.

Regarding my activity levels - I spend most of my day here reading the thread, so in that respect I'm actually quite active. I just don't usually pipe up unless I have something to say.

That's cool, Barm. Unless the scum tried to pull a fastone on us, you've been cleared by being attacked. So before you leave, consider casting a vote against the following non-cleared players:

1. Brett

2. JiF

3. I28

4. Adella

5. Hess

6. Nae

7. AVM

8. DanX

Nice..

Ok.. so if we're to beleive they aren't attacking themselves, this should clear

Shutout

Barm

SMC

CTM

Crusher

Pac :puke:

With 17 left and 6 presumed innocents, that leaves hunting for 4 scum amongst 11 players...

I have a feeling that a few of the 6 will turn up dead by EOD tomorrow, but for now, our odds are decent.

I think hess, dan, i28, nae and jif all have to be looked at closely this round..

Funny I'm first on your list. You and Brett are the only two I feel are town.

I'm trying to think this out in the post, so bear with me. These were the 7 who voted for me:

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

BG was scum, Barm and Shutout were shot at and essentially cleared, Sharrow is dead, and JVOR was a lynched townie.

That leaves Hess and Brett.

These are the 10 who voted for JVOR

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM

Lily, CTM, SMC, Pac, and Crush have been cleared.

That leaves JiF, 128, Nae, Dan X, and AVM. Adella never voted.

The question is, if there are 4 scum left where would they vote? Would 3 of them congregate on JVOR. Or would 2 go on me and stay clear of the JVOR lynch?

Vote: Hess

At least one of the scum has to be a player who is out there. It's either Hess or I28, or maybe even both. I'm going Hess.

UPDATED LIST. With Bleedin's scummy ass dead, I think there's 4 Predators among this group (exclusing the 7 potential clears)

1. Brett

2. JiF

3. I28

4. Adella

5. Hess

6. Nae

7. AVM

8. DanX

That gives us a 50% chance to hit scum.

I thought 4 Predators were responsible for last nights attacks? Should be 3 left right?

I thought 4 Predators were responsible for last nights attacks? Should be 3 left right?

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean all Predators attacked, now does it?

Plus, think about it. In a game of 22, having a 4 person scum team seems kinda low (18%).

I'm trying to think this out in the post, so bear with me. These were the 7 who voted for me:

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

BG was scum, Barm and Shutout were shot at and essentially cleared, Sharrow is dead, and JVOR was a lynched townie.

That leaves Hess and Brett.

These are the 10 who voted for JVOR

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM

Lily, CTM, SMC, Pac, and Crush have been cleared.

That leaves JiF, 128, Nae, Dan X, and AVM. Adella never voted.

The question is, if there are 4 scum left where would they vote? Would 3 of them congregate on JVOR. Or would 2 go on me and stay clear of the JVOR lynch?

Vote: Hess

At least one of the scum has to be a player who is out there. It's either Hess or I28, or maybe even both. I'm going Hess.

So its the day phase?

Vote I28

So its the day phase?

Vote I28

I think it is. If not, let's get this game going. Heck, we could finish with this day phase today.

And, FYI, as I mentioned above, Hess and/or I28 are likely scum so I'd be willing to go the I28 route as well.

nice work on BG

Funny I'm first on your list. You and Brett are the only two I feel are town.

I make lists during the night phase with ulterior motives. my plan today was to decide between bleedin and nae, since bleedin is dead

vote Nae

And I absolutely can't wait to hear the BG's reaction to all the missed kills.. lol

Too funny.

SMC, CTM and I were all on the same path to scum. Presumably we were way off.

Now we are going 3 different directions.

I'm not getting a good read on Nea CTM, need more info from you. She has a thing for me and whenever people have a thing for me its hard for me to read them.

Hess has been playing very scummy this game...almost not paying attention at times. I'm willing to change my vote to Hess, but I like 128 the best. Again, I believe there is a reason why I28 didnt get any votes when I came out hot on him. I think he told his scummates not to vote for him because he knows he can exhaust people with the way he defends. Its just really strange that he didnt get any heat after his day 1 actions. That type of **** doesnt usually fly around here...at least some type of pressure is typically applied. There was ZERO in his case and I cant figure out why...or maybe I have.

I know I said I'd put my vote on Adella if she didn't do anything by the start of this day phase. Given that she at least checked in, I'd like to hear from those who know her first. I would hope someone who's entirely missed the first week of play would request to be replaced or at least try to see who's been killed ... I felt like there wasn't a single hint of caring about the town's best interests in her post. At least acknowledge how much it sucks for your team and give us any help you can, rather than spend the entire time on the defensive. I'd prefer to have her replaced, but if not, i'd definitely consider voting her today.

Naeann was my second choice yesterday. I'll cautiously buy that ctm is town for now.

Vote: Naeann

Too funny.

SMC, CTM and I were all on the same path to scum. Presumably we were way off.

Now we are going 3 different directions.

I'm not getting a good read on Nea CTM, need more info from you. She has a thing for me and whenever people have a thing for me its hard for me to read them.

Hess has been playing very scummy this game...almost not paying attention at times. I'm willing to change my vote to Hess, but I like 128 the best. Again, I believe there is a reason why I28 didnt get any votes when I came out hot on him. I think he told his scummates not to vote for him because he knows he can exhaust people with the way he defends. Its just really strange that he didnt get any heat after his day 1 actions. That type of **** doesnt usually fly around here...at least some type of pressure is typically applied. There was ZERO in his case and I cant figure out why...or maybe I have.

Hess followed by Dan were my strongest read as scum after Pac and Jvor, but my gut was saying Nae and BG, and since I had just been proven wrong on JVOR and seemingly Pac, I decided to go with gut instinct over analysis. (this was post pac scene, after jvor was cleared I had planned to target that retarded gorilla, I'm happy i don't have to do that now)

My case on Nae - she said she reads carefully and then mangled me and SMC's handles.. which as Dan pointed out was contradictory, but I think understandable cause we share many of the same letters..

What bothered me more is that when she found out it was me, she was less intereested in it. Dan took that to mean that we were potentially teammates, but since I know I'm innocent, I think it had more to do with liking it a lot better to put a vote on a guy whose close to lynch, as SMC was rather then the one who had only 1 or 2 voters (me)..

In other words, I think it was just an excuse to put the nails in the coffin of SMC, and was never really as condemning as she made it out to be..

His edit.

Hess followed by Dan were my strongest read as scum after Pac and Jvor, but my gut was saying Nae and BG, and since I had just been proven wrong on JVOR and seemingly Pac, I decided to go with gut instinct over analysis. (this was post pac scene, after jvor was cleared I had planned to target that retarded gorilla, I'm happy i don't have to do that now)

My case on Nae - she said she reads carefully and then mangled me and SMC's handles.. which as Dan pointed out was contradictory, but I think understandable cause we share many of the same letters..

What bothered me more is that when she found out it was me, she was less intereested in it. Dan took that to mean that we were potentially teammates, but since I know I'm innocent, I think it had more to do with liking it a lot better to put a vote on a guy whose close to lynch, as SMC was rather then the one who had only 1 or 2 voters (me)..

In other words, I think it was just an excuse to put the nails in the coffin of SMC, and was never really as condemning as she made it out to be..

Wow...that is strong. I might actually like that better than I28 and Hess. Like I said, when someone has a thing for me, its hard for me to case them and get a read. Feel like I'm playing with blinders and I actually start to tend to not even look that way.

Also, I think this could give us some info on Dan, she's been after Nae hardcore all game.

We might stand the most to gain from that lynch.

Unvote

Vote Nae

So crusher is a stripper named kira who appreciates the 5% of guys who come into her fleshmart and aren't dirtbags?

LMAO!!! If only Crushlove lived in Jax. Life would be epic!

Archived