PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calm down psycho... if you don't see why it was logical to vote you I don't know what to say.

Yep. Hess and I28 were prime scumcandidates and it ended up that I28 (who bussed Nae) was the one.

Or was it Nae who tried to bus her teammate in order to claim bona fides?

I don't even know if I'm lynched already. I killed Vicious night 1. Me and my stupid bladestar. Not saying what happened to my weapon after that because I want to keep that info from the predators. Maybe I got it back, exchanged it for something else, someone else took it after I used it, etc. Killing Vicious was the stupidest thing I've ever done in mafia. I feel miserable. Shutout is the only person I'm 90% sure is innocent.

I don't even know if I'm lynched already. I killed Vicious night 1. Me and my stupid bladestar. Not saying what happened to my weapon after that because I want to keep that info from the predators. Maybe I got it back, exchanged it for something else, someone else took it after I used it, etc. Killing Vicious was the stupidest thing I've ever done in mafia. I feel miserable. Shutout is the only person I'm 90% sure is innocent.

I believe you killed vic and alluded to it earlier..

unvote

also, did you kill slats?

And I'm assuming you killed BG? Why not me?

I believe you killed vic and alluded to it earlier..

unvote

YES. I swore he was scum. That's why I believed Lily - DPR told me the same thing where I might not be able to use it again unless I shot the first night.

I have groveled, and he hopefully doesn't hate me anymore. Made it hard to get back into the game though. Innocent blood on my hands and self-doubting like crazy.

also, did you kill slats?

And I'm assuming you killed BG? Why not me?

I did not kill Slats. He was the only other person I was feeling pretty good about.

I'm not saying what happened to the bladestar after I killed Vicious.

YES. I swore he was scum. That's why I believed Lily - DPR told me the same thing where I might not be able to use it again unless I shot the first night.

I have groveled, and he hopefully doesn't hate me anymore. Made it hard to get back into the game though. Innocent blood on my hands and self-doubting like crazy.

Did you shoot at Vic twice?

Also if you're town CTM, JVoR was right, you can't read him or me for ****. :D

I'm trying to skim back but it's really hard and I don't have a lot of time right now. I have to leave in 15ish min.

If it's true only Brett and I haven't been shot at, it's pretty obvious they've made attempts on their own.

Confirmed scum:

I28 - Predator - Killed D3

Bleedin - Predator - killed N3

Nae - Predator - Killed D3

There's no more than 2 Predators left, possibly only 1.

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

BG was scum, Barm and Shutout were shot at and essentially cleared, Sharrow is dead, and JVOR was a lynched townie. Hess killed I28,

That leaves Brett.

These are the 10 who voted for JVOR

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM

Lily, CTM, SMC, Pac, and Crush have been cleared. Jif is dead town. Nae and I28 are dead scum.

That leaves Dan X and AVM. Adella never voted. Was AVM really attacked? If so, that leaves DanX and Adella.

Three tiny red points of light land on the back of Dan's shoulder. They move slowly, climbing up her neck and onto her skull...

shoot someone dan!! :D

more carnage!!!

i can't beleive all this dieing and i don't have a gun.. lol

Confirmed scum:

I28 - Predator - Killed D3

Bleedin - Predator - killed N3

Nae - Predator - Killed D3

There's no more than 2 Predators left, possibly only 1.

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

BG was scum, Barm and Shutout were shot at and essentially cleared, Sharrow is dead, and JVOR was a lynched townie. Hess killed I28,

That leaves Brett.

These are the 10 who voted for JVOR

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM

Lily, CTM, SMC, Pac, and Crush have been cleared. Jif is dead town. Nae and I28 are dead scum.

That leaves Dan X and AVM. Adella never voted. Was AVM really attacked? If so, that leaves DanX and Adella.

There could still be a SK, just not Lilly imo.

Go for it. Most miserable game of my life! Haha.

Vote for someone, DanX!

If Brett or Adella is the last scum and we lynch him/her before he shoots you, then you live and the town wins.

Vote: Adella

Vote for someone, DanX!

If Brett or Adella is the last scum and we lynch him/her before he shoots you, then you live and the town wins.

Vote: Adella

I can't read fast enough but fine. Vote: Adella. FOS everyone in this game. Especially the four who were shot at last night.

Archived