PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

I would agree, but I don't think it matters though.

The Predators are down to 1 maybe 2 tops. I'm really thinking there's only 1 left now.

His/her killing ability may be severly limited now. Another weapon may not be enough. Plus, I think there are 1 time weapons in this game. Both Dan & Lily mentioned that from DPR's instruction.

I think, right now, the vote should be Adella or Brett today. The Pac vs. DanX doesn't seem like the right move.

How many shots did you get?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vote Pac

enjoy..

Pac, WTF?

Let's kill Predators for chrissake.

Adella, Brett, or DanX is the move right now. Going after a cleared makes no sense at the moment.

You all really think the Predators bussed TWICE????

Correct me if I'm wrong, btu there's been 2 predators that died trying to attack someone..

Nae - trying to attack i28 (predator)

and

i28 - trying to attack Hess (unknown)

I wonder if there's anything to that??

I28 unloads his sidearm into the trees above, following those eyes, knowing that they would come for him.

The gun empties after 9 rounds, and he tosses it aside.

I28 looks around the camp, and spots a weapon.

It is the multi-barreled, spinning machine gun. It is loaded, ready from where JiF was preparing it to travel.

I28 hefts it up to the trees and unloads.

The sound it makes is amazing, the devastation it wreaks beyond words. Daylight pours into the clearing as I28 clears a swath of foliage, and he is screaming the entire time.

Yellow blood spurts into the air, and another scream, much higher pitched tears through the mist.

It's camoflage fails, and the Predator is in view now, dancing as so many bullets rip through it's body.

It falls from the tree, and lands face first into the ground, dead.

ANOTHER PREDATOR, NAE, HAS BEEN KILLED AS SHE ATTACKED I28.

Nice freakin job monkey boy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, btu there's been 2 predators that died trying to attack someone..

Nae - trying to attack i28 (predator)

and

i28 - trying to attack Hess (unknown)

I wonder if there's anything to that??

That's a good point. But I think Hess mentioned that he killed I28, or did I read what he wrote wrong.

I think the Nae-I28 thing was a bus-job gone bad. As such, I think it was their first time doing it. I'm open to looking at the cleared, however, because I'm not 100% certain.

But I prefer to go the other way.

A two pointed dart takes AVM in the shoulder, bringing him to his knees.

He fires blindly, trying to hit the shimmering shape moving before him.

Hess fires as well, a modified shotgun, spraying buck-shot through the jungle.

A burst of yellow blood is the first sign that he scores a hit.

The Predator stalking AVM retreats as it's comrade screams, yellow blood flying everywhere.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

Hess never stops firing, blowing holes into the creature, spraying yellow blood and meatier things across the jungle.

A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

What's left of the Predator twitches, entrails glistening in the noonday sun.

HUH? Monkey boy was a predata-turd?

That's a good point. But I think Hess mentioned that he killed I28, or did I read what he wrote wrong.

I think the Nae-I28 thing was a bus-job gone bad. As such, I think it was their first time doing it. I'm open to looking at the cleared, however, because I'm not 100% certain.

But I prefer to go the other way.

I "mentioned" that I was headed for the chopper. DPR said I killed I28.

YES. I swore he was scum. That's why I believed Lily - DPR told me the same thing where I might not be able to use it again unless I shot the first night.

I have groveled, and he hopefully doesn't hate me anymore. Made it hard to get back into the game though. Innocent blood on my hands and self-doubting like crazy.

I thought Vic was scum too.

Side notes ...

This is what DPR wrote for Vicious' death scene:

A SHOULDER CANNON TOOK A SHOT A VIC, AND MISSED.

A BLADE-STAR WAS THROWN AT VIC, AND DIDN'T.

VIC, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

Runin had the shoulder cannon and Vic went after Runin hard after the reveal. It is reasonable to assume that Runin shot at Vicious and missed. Dan could have attacked him after and not miss.

Side notes ...

This is what DPR wrote for Vicious' death scene:

A SHOULDER CANNON TOOK A SHOT A VIC, AND MISSED.

A BLADE-STAR WAS THROWN AT VIC, AND DIDN'T.

VIC, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

Runin had the shoulder cannon and Vic went after Runin hard after the reveal. It is reasonable to assume that Runin shot at Vicious and missed. Dan could have attacked him after and not miss.

brilliant.

back for 5 min., this game is driving me crazy, haha

Townies, I don't know what's the right thing to say right now to get the predators to make the move I want them to make.

If no one else thinks Pac has been acting shady, then fine. I think the way he was questioning me was really suspicious, like he's trying to figure out whether he wants to shoot me or not. Finally though I feel like someone's really sticking out to me as scum, after the scum team has played awesomely clean all game. I would strongly prefer that we lynch Pac rather than me. I hope you're not town, CTM, but I'm leaning it on you unfortunately. This reluctance to trust any suggestions I make seems very town-like of you, hehe.

I'm still pretty stuck with the rest of you. Out of Adella or Brett I prefer Adella for reasons stated previously.

smc ... why adella? she was attacked just like the rest of us?

I think brett is the only one that wasn't mentioned..

You're right, CTM. I had to go look back and this is what DPR wrote:

A blade as long as her forearm appears in Adella's hand, cutting through the netting and spilling her out onto the ground. She rolls to the side, and springs back to her feet, knife held out in front of her...

A SECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL ADELLA.

It's similar to Crusher situation. If we think Adella can be scum despite this then we'd have to look at Crusher as well.

Unvote: Adella

Vote: Brett

I have to leave, I'm already running late. Pac is giving me bad, bad feelings right now with his prying about the weapon. Some of us can talk in code because we know things the predators don't. Pac seems way off the mark and is being slimy as I've ever seen. I feel good about Shutout, SMC, and Lily.

unvote

Ok so I just re-read this and I don't know what you're saying but I know what you're saying..

I typically don't like pointing out things I've bread crumbed earlier in thread but I'll do that for you now.... If you remember Edit-Gate DPR re-posted this... It was during the day 1 vote between Brett and Smash:

I've never seen so many edits in a mafia game in my life...:face:

Here's Brett's post:

Ok guys.. this is my final post until Saturday afternoon. I have to go disconnect my internet, pack, move out, and drive home.

So I will say everything I need to say, and if I get on Saturday dead-- so be it.

I can PROVE that I am town. And I guess in a way I am lucky to be the first person with heat so I can say this.

In my PM, I was not given a role.. all I was told was basically "Your town. You win when all the Predators die"

Not roleless, no powers, maybe something happens, I have no idea. What I can say is that I am sure that many other townies got that same type of PM. And there is NO way scum would know townies got a PM like that. No way.

So take what you will out of it. Ill talk to you guys tomorrow, I will say I told you so if I get lynched.

My vote sticks with Smash.. on top of the post I just made about him, I also don't like his "I am to busy for this game because I have other games" attitude. We are all busy. Find time to be here, nobody is to good for D1.

Have a safe Friday night. If I get to L1 or whatever tonight, don't wait around for me. I've said everthing I could say.

I'm re-posting it because I don't find it to be against the spirit of the game.

I do appreciate the players, including Brett, who acted to defend the game.

Brett has made a claim. I am neither confirming, nor denying it.

No players will be punished. Please continue the game, and for the love of all that's holy, play. Get crazy, and put a vote out there - the rebels are getting restless. heh

Within minutes I posted this:

Feeling better about my vote on Smash for now.. and I don't understand the edits or drama.

I was trying to say that maybe... juust maybe... I got a similar PM to start the game? I don't know what "code talk" you're talking about because I don't have any!

Archived