Tomlinson Relishes New Home, and New Opportunity

Jetfan13

I don't follow the Chargers closely, but I can't help but read stuff about them living in the same state. LT went to bat for Brees and did everything he could to keep him with the Chargers. Once Rivers proved himself LT came over and supported him just like he supported Brees. I think LT is a team player, no one has to worry about his character.

Going back into the past, I have never watched a single Texas Tech game and doubt I ever will. But I remember seeing all these insane yardage numbers from him in the media. I figured it had to be the system, or weak competition, or something because the numbers were insane. And then he goes to the pros and gets the same numbers.

Going back into the past, I have never watched a single Texas Tech game and doubt I ever will. But I remember seeing all these insane yardage numbers from him in the media.

TCU. They're a solid program now, whatever they were when LT was there.

I don't follow the Chargers closely, but I can't help but read stuff about them living in the same state. LT went to bat for Brees and did everything he could to keep him with the Chargers. Once Rivers proved himself LT came over and supported him just like he supported Brees. I think LT is a team player, no one has to worry about his character.

Going back into the past, I have never watched a single Texas Tech game and doubt I ever will. But I remember seeing all these insane yardage numbers from him in the media. I figured it had to be the system, or weak competition, or something because the numbers were insane. And then he goes to the pros and gets the same numbers.

I remember watching Tomlinson tear up the Senior Bowl and realizing he was the real deal.

I watched a few games of his at TCU and was like "who the hell is this?"

Hopefully he has something left in those legs

Archived