Dolphins #1 Offseason?

Falcon63

Won't disagree withe never having that feeling, but I did see JWN do work and I make a living out of using the computer and managing people whose livelihood is Desktop IT Support. We aren't dinosaurs...

Hey Instant Karma,

Good to see you around here again!

Hey Instant Karma,

Agreed. Most of us in the mod lounge were convinced that you had eaten him as part of some new fad Karma Diet. Plus you were looking around for him a bit too intently, not unlike the way OJ claimed to be looking for Nicole's real killer.

Glad to see Instant Karma is alive and well.

You forgot the celebs they hired in the offseason. I think that's what is putting them over the top.:rolleyes:

that is the one thing that I think irked me most about that stadium experience Bill-all the shots of Jimmy Buffet and J-Lo and Fergie along with the 3 fat idiots in the front row. Not to mention turning Columbus Day into Cuban American Day-oh yea the parking situation totally sucks-i mean come on man pave the effing thing, put up some barriers and paint some frickin lines-hire some cops ya cheap bastards-50,000 cars times $20 a car they should be able to afford it

Hey Instant Karma,

Agreed. Most of us in the mod lounge were convinced that you had eaten him as part of some new fad Karma Diet. Plus you were looking around for him a bit too intently, not unlike the way OJ claimed to be looking for Nicole's real killer.

Glad to see Instant Karma is alive and well.

Good to be seen. Having seen Namath play it's tough to get around in my walker these days. Grandkids just don't come by often enough so I can dictate my thoughts to them so they can place them in the fancy computerthingamachiggy. :rolleyes:

Dolphin fans are like the Logan's Run of football fans I guess - they just don't exist after 30.

The guy has a habit of going back and editing his posts after people have responded or in the process of doing so. I also use the computer for a living and yes, I am from the generation of the JW days. In fact, 95% of my clientele are over 60 years of age and use the computer.

dolphann4life must be a minor and in bed.

Only time i edit a post is to correct spelling errors so i don't get called out for my mispelling during a heated debate, which happens often here. I never edit a post to change a point of view.

Randy Starks is one of if not the most undersized NT's in the league and the Dauphins supposedly had the best off-season in the entire league.:character0293:

He's a 305 pound NT, basically the same as Jason Ferguson who has been a very solid NT for mnay years in this league. Theres other NT that weigh abotu the same that are consider quality above average starters.

Archived