OT: Aussie Rules Football

Gainzo

For those of you that will be home at midnight and like sports tune in to ESPN2.

The teams who are playing hate each other and always put on a good game.........blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to bore you with the details as I know you don't care (I have no problem with that at all).

If you want to watch the #1 sport in Australia then tune in.

BTW: Geelong wears the the blue and white striped guernseys. Hawthorn wears the diarrhea coloured ones.

For those of you that will be home at midnight and like sports tune in to ESPN2.

The teams who are playing hate each other and always put on a good game.........blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to bore you with the details as I know you don't care (I have no problem with that at all).

If you want to watch the #1 sport in Australia then tune in.

BTW: Geelong wears the the blue and white striped guernseys. Hawthorn wears the diarrhea coloured ones.

Aussie rules is great simply because of the dude in the hat that just stands there to point when there is a score.

I quite enjoy watching Aussie Rules and I'd love the chance to play.It looks like a really fun sport to play.

It's also hard to follow because of the times it's on at and I don't think I've ever seen a close game of Aussie Rules.

Archived