Vlad bust or beast??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vlad bust or beast??

• Beast
    • Bust

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least I am debating football (which I thought was the point) and not spending my day whining while I accuse others of taking this board too seriously. :rolleyes:

so you are ready now to pull your panties from your hiney and predict vlad's contributions or is that still too premature for your big football brain?

Nope. I'll reserve judgement until I actually see the kid play.

better to let others just assume you have no idea what you are talking about rather than going out on a limb with a prediction and giving them proof.

better to let others just assume you have no idea what you are talking about rather than going out on a limb with a prediction and giving them proof.

No, better to not look like an ass calling a kid a bust before he's so much as been to one pro training camp much less played a single down in an NFL game.

If you think you can make any kind of accurate prediction about what this kid is going to be, good or bad, you're completely full of crap.

No, better to not look like an ass calling a kid a bust before he's so much as been to one pro training camp much less played a single down in an NFL game.

If you think you can make any kind of accurate prediction about what this kid is going to be, good or bad, you're completely full of crap.

you're proving my point. takes stones to make a prediction. you are stoneless. do some jumping jacks and maybe they'll drop for ya.

You're not really this much of a jackass dude.

It takes stupidity to make a predicition based on nothing.

so we're back at the starting point - if you admit you have "nothing" to base an opinion on, why have you infected this thread?

Are you only saying this because you are a Gatorh8er? You Vols are all the same ;-).

I hope you are right my friend. I doubt it, but I hope you are right.

Honestly no Jif, i just think Kyle will be a better pro than Haden.

Honestly no Jif, i just think Kyle will be a better pro than Haden.

pretty easy prediction to make, especially in the short term. reports are that haden is too slow to play man and rex's jets are built for CBs to succeed.

Cant tell yet...

You clearly know nothing about football then.

I mean, sure, he hasn't even been through training camp, but if you can't figure out how he's going to turn out by now, you're clearly blind to the game.

That's a little different than assigning the term "bust" to a kid very few people have seen play and none have seen play at this level.

Show of hands, who here has actually watched a football game in which Vlad Duccasse played?

You clearly know nothing about football then.

I mean, sure, he hasn't even been through training camp, but if you can't figure out how he's going to turn out by now, you're clearly blind to the game.

Sure i'm an idiot. Ever heard of the OL named Tony Mandarich? I think he was a top 5 pick and projetced to be 3 times better than Vlad. But i'm the moron for wandering if Vlad will be our starter... :rolleyes:

Sure i'm an idiot. Ever heard of the OL named Tony Mandarich? I think he was a top 5 pick and projetced to be 3 times better than Vlad. But i'm the moron for wandering if Vlad will be our starter... :rolleyes:

Nope, you're the moron for not getting the joke. ;)

I can't say that I've seen Ducasse play. I can read a scouting report like the next guy. It doesn't tell me whether or not the guy is going to be a bust or a beast.

can relate to the feeling of only trusting what you see... that's a good quality to have when it comes to evaluation

having said that Ducasse did have impressive workouts at Senior Bowl. the Jets weren't the only ones who liked his performance there... no it was not the NFL but his toughest test to date, and as a left guard there is a lot to like.

He's good in the phone booth... got a natural bulk and strength, and is a load in the run game. he had his struggles when they played him at tackle (going against Brandon graham and other studs) and his pass protection can be exploited. But that statement was also true for Faneca

which is why i voted "beast" :cheers:

can relate to the feeling of only trusting what you see... that's a good quality to have when it comes to evaluation

having said that Ducasse did have impressive workouts at Senior Bowl. the Jets weren't the only ones who liked his performance there... no it was not the NFL but his toughest test to date, and as a left guard there is a lot to like.

He's good in the phone booth... got a natural bulk and strength, and is a load in the run game. he had his struggles when they played him at tackle (going against Brandon graham and other studs) and his pass protection can be exploited. But that statement was also true for Faneca

which is why i voted "beast" :cheers:

gee, a fan making a prediction. you horrible horrible person you.

You apparently aren't familiar with bitonti's track record.

even after a good night's sleep you don't get the point. maybe bold will help.

adults with real lives don't give a **** about their 'track record' on a messageboard they participate in for fun.

Archived