Vlad bust or beast??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vlad bust or beast??

• Beast
    • Bust

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that he will eventually be a player ( Ducasse). We might have to wait on him to develop. Its a long way from the U of Mass. to the NFL. Still he could be servicable this year and I hope he steps up very high next year at RT. I think Slauson can be a very good player especially with him having worked with Callahan for 6 years already.

Which dodges the point of how you're any less of an 'internet bully' than he is?

He's not a bully. He's a legacy brat. There's a difference.

I havent figured out which one is worse...but the combo at the right place at the right time, is a sight to see.

I think that he will eventually be a player ( Ducasse). We might have to wait on him to develop. Its a long way from the U of Mass. to the NFL. Still he could be servicable this year and I hope he steps up very high next year at RT. I think Slauson can be a very good player especially with him having worked with Callahan for 6 years already.

HIJACKER!!!!!

Do you really think I'm an internet bully? Really?

Yes. Everyday I wake up and prepare myself for a day on JN in fear that you are either a) going to steal my lunch money B) duck tape my arms to my body and shove me in a locker in the mod lounge or c) pants me in front of the entire board.

Its no way to live. I fear you. :akf:

Yes. Everyday I wake up and prepare myself for a day on JN in fear that you are either a) going to steal my lunch money B) duck tape my arms to my body and shove me in a locker in the mod lounge or c) pants me in front of the entire board.

Its no way to live. I fear you. :akf:

FWIW I would never dream of doing any of those things.

I've always seen myself as being more of an obnoxious prick than an internet bully. At least that's what I was going for. :confused0006:

I think I might need to step up my game.

slauson sucks

ducasse is not a tackle.

but he still can be a very good player

Archived