Vlad bust or beast??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vlad bust or beast??

• Beast
    • Bust

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh look kelcko, your wet nurse is here to help you yet again. you two must have a hotline directly connecting your mother's basements to each other.

Ah, I thought we attack the content, not the source?

Haven't you given that lecture before?

:face:

If you really think this bothers me, you've got issues.

actually i do think that. i think you derive 99-100% of your self worth from being a JN bully. this is why you cannot let any comment you disagree with go unanswered. this also explains your ridiculous campaign to become a moderator, which would halve the membership overnight.

even after a good night's sleep you don't get the point. maybe bold will help.

adults with real lives don't give a **** about their 'track record' on a messageboard they participate in for fun.

Define "real lives"...might shed some light on how this silly thread went wrong/or right (depends on your perspective).

Define "real lives"...might shed some light on how this silly thread went wrong/or right (depends on your perspective).

it's a fair point but i will try.

"real life" means JN is a fun diversion where you go to talk about the jets. if you see a thread that you think is stupid, you don't participate in it.

"no real life" means JN has transcended a diversion for you and you believe it is your duty to stomp out and destroy any conversation that you do not understand or enjoy.

actually i do think that. i think you derive 99-100% of your self worth from being a JN bully. this is why you cannot let any comment you disagree with go unanswered. this also explains your ridiculous campaign to become a moderator, which would halve the membership overnight.

FWIW, he's better at being a bully then you are...you dont strike fear into the heart of posters the way this man does...:akf:

And what's worse being a "legacy brat" or being a "JN bully"?

it's a fair point but i will try.

"real life" means JN is a fun diversion where you go to talk about the jets. if you see a thread that you think is stupid, you don't participate in it.

Not for nothing, but if you don't click on a thread that you think is stupid, you're an idiot.

All you need to know about who is taking this too seriously is to look at the times between replies.

Are you sitting there, constantly hitting refresh, waiting for my reply?

Seriously dude. Get a life.

Not for nothing, but if you don't click on a thread that you think is stupid, you're an idiot.

LOL, my response was going to be similar...those are the best F'ing threads ever!!!!

Hence the birth of this thread...no offense to the thread starter.

All you need to know about who is taking this too seriously is to look at the times between replies.

Are you sitting there, constantly hitting refresh, waiting for my reply?

Seriously dude. Get a life.

direct_hit_logo.jpg

oh the old "you responded too quickly for me to process therefore you are a loser!" retort.

Wait, what campaign to become a moderator?

I have no desire whatsoever to be a JN moderator. :confused0082:

Sure, but the principle you subscribe to, Klecko is always wrong, is only about 90% accurate.

if he was just wrong that would be one thing. it's just too fun to engage him because he takes being wrong so personally. the internet is his life. i'm guessing 260 lbs and pretty hard on the eyes.

if he was just wrong that would be one thing. it's just too fun to engage him because he takes being wrong so personally. the internet is his life. i'm guessing 260 lbs and pretty hard on the eyes.

Are you still pissy because I called you and the old man annoying six months ago?

I thought we hashed that out.

In the meantime, blow me you annoying prick.

Are you still pissy because I called you and the old man annoying six months ago?

I thought we hashed that out.

In the meantime, blow me you annoying prick.

tisk tisk your emotions are betraying how close the arrow has landed. :Typotux:

Which I why I find your debates with him to be 'just too fun', because you call him a bully, but overall girth aside, are you really any different?

Which I why I find your debates with him to be 'just too fun', because you call him a bully, but overall girth aside, are you really any different?

how much time do you have?

Not really. I'm just busy as **** cleaning up messes made by people are no doubt almost as incompetent as you.

all of us is incompetent in something. many of us can even admit it. can you?

Archived