The 15 most sexy woman in nfl football jerseys

Shelia

4266452488_ef7b0a1555.jpg?psid

Question:Which is better, a beautiful woman, or an NFL Super Bowl Sunday?

Answer:This is not a good question.

But rather than force you to choose between your two loves, I prefer to just pair women and football together.

After searching the Internet,I am so glad to show you”The 15 most sexy woman in nfl football jerseys” at my blog : nfl-jersey.net/blog/the-15-most-sexy-woman-in-nfl-football-jerseys/392

4266452488_ef7b0a1555.jpg?psid

Question:Which is better, a beautiful woman, or an NFL Super Bowl Sunday?

Answer:This is not a good question.

But rather than force you to choose between your two loves, I prefer to just pair women and football together.

After searching the Internet,I am so glad to show you”The 15 most sexy woman in nfl football jerseys” at my blog : nfl-jersey.net/blog/the-15-most-sexy-woman-in-nfl-football-jerseys/392

Hooray for blatent self-promotion! Like my mom always said, if you've gotta do it, do it with hot chicks in football Jerseys.

i always try to resist posting in these threads.. cause i am sure people will just think i am jealous.. LOL!

BUT in this case...

you would think that if you were to post a pix of a woman in a football jersey on a JETs message board.. it would at least BE a woman in a JETs jersey.

OY!

:D

i always try to resist posting in these threads.. cause i am sure people will just think i am jealous.. LOL!

BUT in this case...

you would think that if you were to post a pix of a woman in a football jersey on a JETs message board.. it would at least BE a woman in a JETs jersey.

OY!

:D

+1

She should be wearing either a Jets jersey or nothing at all.

Archived