Cimini vs. Fatcessa?

Klecko73isGod

Just saw this on ESPN:

@RichCimini Right on, Bob RT @BobGlauber Maybe one of these days, Francesa will have the guts to rip me on the air face-to-face ... Doubt it, though.

Can any one of you Twitter people get us the context of this? What did the fat man rip the idiot for?

Francesa ripped Galuber's column in Newsday.

Big Mikey sides with Revis.

Just saw this on ESPN:

@RichCimini Right on, Bob RT @BobGlauber Maybe one of these days, Francesa will have the guts to rip me on the air face-to-face ... Doubt it, though.

Can any one of you Twitter people get us the context of this? What did the fat man rip the idiot for?

Actually, in twitter speak, Cimini is retweeting something from Bob Glauber, which means Francessa ripped Bob.

From various Tweets ive read throughout the day (mainly looking for Revis/Mangold news), it seems as if Fatcesca was rippin on the Jets (again) for not paying Revis what he deserves and then went on to rip Glauber for his blog piece today stating that the pressure is on Revis, and not the Jets. Apparently accused him of being a complete homer and went as far as to question him as an objective journalist.... Glauber responded on Twitter saying he hopes one day Fatty has the guts to rip him face to face on the show, but doubts he ever will. Cimini took Glauber's side, thats the tweet you saw from him.

From various Tweets ive read throughout the day (mainly looking for Revis/Mangold news), it seems as if Fatcesca was rippin on the Jets (again) for not paying Revis what he deserves and then went on to rip Glauber for his blog piece today stating that the pressure is on Revis, and not the Jets. Apparently accused him of being a complete homer and went as far as to question him as an objective journalist.... Glauber responded on Twitter saying he hopes one day Fatty has the guts to rip him face to face on the show, but doubts he ever will. Cimini took Glauber's side, thats the tweet you saw from him.

The irony of Francesa calling someone out for being objective is amazing.

Cimini would kick Francesca's a$$. Cimini probably isn't that tough but I bet he has a mean bitch-slap. That would wear Mike down. Plus Cimini is definitely a yogurt eating spin class type so he would be able to move and tire out Francsissy.

This is all speculation of course. I have no way to know if Cimini eats yougurt or takes spin classes.

Cimini would kick Francesca's a$. Cimini probably isn't that tough but I bet he has a mean bitch-slap. That would wear Mike down. Plus Cimini is definitely a yogurt eating spin class type so he would be able to move and tire out Francsissy.

This is all speculation of course. I have no way to know if Cimini eats yougurt or takes spin classes.

Cimini bitchslapped a couple of our posters, didn't he?

Guest Jpf4671

Hey guys,39 yr old jet fan here...my first memory in my sports life was Richard Todd getting picked by bill Simpson in the end zone in the wild card game. I've been following jet nation for a few years now but never posted, lots of respect for max and all you guys, anyway I've wanted to post for awhile but haven't so what better opportunity than calling fatsessa out? I heard his rant on the way home from work, in typical fatsessa fashion he lied and said glauber wrote that rev is has JUST as good a chance of getting hit by a bus than hurt on the field, which for those who read the article know was a BLATANT lie..you guys are great, thanks!

Hey guys,39 yr old jet fan here...my first memory in my sports life was Richard Todd getting picked by bill Simpson in the end zone in the wild card game. I've been following jet nation for a few years now but never posted, lots of respect for max and all you guys, anyway I've wanted to post for awhile but haven't so what better opportunity than calling fatsessa out? I heard his rant on the way home from work, in typical fatsessa fashion he lied and said glauber wrote that rev is has JUST as good a chance of getting hit by a bus than hurt on the field, which for those who read the article know was a BLATANT lie..you guys are great, thanks!

Glad you decided to post, and welcome.

He also acts as if the Jets never offered Leon anything, like we forced him to play out his rookie deal.

Before last year he was down playing Revis, what a clown!

Glad you decided to post, and welcome.

He also acts as if the Jets never offered Leon anything, like we forced him to play out his rookie deal.

Before last year he was down playing Revis, what a clown!

BEFORE last year....How bout all the times he did that DURING the season?

Guest Jpf4671

Hmm...Never considered that as a possibility.

Brooklyn jet...THANKS!!!!....and yea you guys are right,now because of his giant fandom he's throwing fuel on the fire saying rev is had the best year that any defensive player has had in a decade and that he was "by far" the best defensive player in the league last year, while last January he was destroying Rex for lobbying for revis as dpoy...saying woodsen,while "not being a better corner" had a better year overall...this guy has lost i

Cimini also seems to have a huge problem himself with Francessa lately. I was looking at one of his espn chats a week or 2 ago and he went out of his way to bash Francessa for his portrayal of the Revis situation and having a Jets bias in general. Something to the effect of "Fatcessa is a giants fan...etc" so this has been going on for a while. Not sure what he did to Cimini specifically or if he's just bothered by extreme bias and misleading comments.

Please I beg all of you to stop listening to Francesa. ESPN 1050 does a much better job with the Jets. Plus Kay has weekly spots with Rex, Sanchez and Namath this year.

It lowered my blood pressure it could lower yours and best of all higher Francesa's.

Please I beg all of you to stop listening to Francesa. ESPN 1050 does a much better job with the Jets. Plus Kay has weekly spots with Rex, Sanchez and Namath this year.

It lowered my blood pressure it could lower yours and best of all higher Francesa's.

1050 is absolutely atrocious.

Might be the cheesiest radio station on earth.

Sterile Disney garbage.

1050 is absolutely atrocious.

Might be the cheesiest radio station on earch.

Sterile Disney garbage.

Atrocious? Is that you Fat Mike?

I mean you listen to whatever you want, but outside of Boomer and Carton, WFAN puts me to sleep. Evan is a joke, Beningo is like the minstrel version of a Jets fan, and Francesa cries like a child who just got his a$$ kicked in a back ally when he talks about the Jets.

Atrocious? Is that you Fat Mike?

I mean you listen to whatever you want, but outside of Boomer and Carton, WFAN puts me to sleep. Evan is a joke, Beningo is like the minstrel version of a Jets fan, and Francesa cries like a child who just got his a$$ kicked in a back ally when he talks about the Jets.

Yeah, WFAN isn't for everybody.

Archived