New York Jets vs Washington Redskins

Maxman

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're kidding me right? The Backup oline was like a sieve but given time he still looks like dog crap. The ONLY thing he brings to this team is a scapegoat for jokes and stories about how awesome drew brees is.

JVOR he really did not get much playing time this pre season and he signed late. Im not sticking up for the guy because I think he played well IMO this points to Shottys preperation. I think hes a ******* horrible coach and he is the main reason our offense looks like crap. Great Running game, Great Recievers, Great O-line HORRIBLE play calling, Predictable plays and still running the empty god damn back field.

I guess KC is staying put. Not playing makes him look great. Overall, what a grim performance since the first half of the Giants game. They need to stop reading their own press release and start getting their $hit together. This goes for the coaches, players, hot dog vendors. Todos!!!

JVOR he really did not get much playing time this pre season and he signed late. Im not sticking up for the guy because I think he played well IMO this points to Shottys preperation. I think hes a ******* horrible coach and he is the main reason our offense looks like crap. Great Running game, Great Recievers, Great O-line HORRIBLE play calling, Predictable plays and still running the empty god damn back field.

I can't really defend him either. What I do know is that he's capable of calling a really good game, i.e down the stretch last season, a couple years ago when we beat the Titans. But he does a lot of stuff that frustrates the hell out of me. At one point tonight he had Conner lining up as a wideout. Like...what purpose does that serve? It wasn't even a run designed in his direction. It was a pass iirc.

What this team needs is to rush the ball 25-30 times and throw 15-18. Schotty gets way too cute at times instead of going with the bread and butter.

Also, Sanchez's field vision is still very limited. I really hope this isn't a permanent thing with him.

I can't really defend him either. What I do know is that he's capable of calling a really good game, i.e down the stretch last season, a couple years ago when we beat the Titans. But he does a lot of stuff that frustrates the hell out of me. At one point tonight he had Conner lining up as a wideout. Like...what purpose does that serve? It wasn't even a run designed in his direction. It was a pass iirc.

What this team needs is to rush the ball 25-30 times and throw 15-18. Schotty gets way too cute at times instead of going with the bread and butter.

Also, Sanchez's field vision is still very limited. I really hope this isn't a permanent thing with him.

Well keep in mind down the stretch last year and the game vs the Titans we were unstoppable running the football. More due to Callahans zones blocking schemes not Shottys play calling. So now the best running team in the NFL with one of the best O-lines signs LT and Picks up Holmes and we still cant throw the football. Shotty tries to call to many downfield plays that take too long to develop.

We should be throwing alot of quick slants and running the football to draw the defense in and get the QB in a rhythm just like the Colts do with Manning and the Saints do with Brees. Shotty has NO IDEA how to bait a defense and SOMEONE really needs to work with Sanchez on his LAZY a$$ play action. When a QB has bad Play Action fakes it tells me hes not comfortable in the offense. This is where I think Pennington would have been a good mentor for Sanchez in the play action and underneath taking what defenses are willing to give you early then pounce on them in the third Quarter and run it down their throats in the 4th.

Archived