New York Jets vs Washington Redskins

Maxman

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or did LT become the starter?

The problem with Greene is when he's in, the pass catching threat out of the backfield is NIL. Of course, the between the tackles rushing is better. With LT in there, the pass catching is there, and the rushing doesn't take too much of a hit. I think it'll be 50/50 and in the 4 minute offense will see all Greene. A fresh Greene in the 3rd and 4th against a tired D will be devastating.

I don't get why the announcers have to keep pushing the Coach's Club. Is the network getting a kickback? If Dale Gribble is having trouble selling tickets to the super expensive parts of the stadium then thats his problem and I don't care.

Well there really is not much of a football game going on so they need something to talk about.

I don't get why the announcers have to keep pushing the Coach's Club. Is the network getting a kickback? If Dale Gribble is having trouble selling tickets to the super expensive parts of the stadium then thats his problem and I don't care.

Actually yes they do get a 'kick back'.

The more seats sold the less the network has to buy out to prevent a blackout.

Actually yes they do get a 'kick back'.

The more seats sold the less the network has to buy out to prevent a blackout.

I don't know if thats exactly the motivation...

I was listening to the game on Sirius on the way home from work and heard them talk up the Coaches club on a few breaks.

Archived