New York Jets vs Washington Redskins

Maxman

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every RB that cracks 2000 always slows down the next year... and I am not talking stats... Greene will get carries away from LT but LT could be the best RB in the AFC again, just wait.

They have different running styles that complement each other well. But your idea is bad because LT has a history of getting nicked up in the playoffs and at the end of the season.

I just got back a few minutes ago. What is this score? LT seems to have a lot of yards too. It's preseason but how does everyone look?

I had a lot of hope in LT behind this line. Does he look good?

LT looks very good. He busted off a 44 yarder early. They seemed to like using him as a one back and getting him in space. Some of those yards came on run plays in the last 20 seconds so the D didn't give much of a sh*t. The O line has not looked that good and Sachez has looked worse. Highlight so far has been Grossman's own goal.

LT looks very good. He busted off a 44 yarder early. They seemed to like using him as a one back and getting him in space. Some of those yards came on run plays in the last 20 seconds so the D didn't give much of a sh*t. The O line has not looked that good and Sachez has looked worse. Highlight so far has been Grossman's own goal.

we are about to find out if rex is worth his salt.if i remember correctly,he said"take a swipe at one of our players and we take a swipe at 2 of yours".well,imo,the redskins messed up pool intentionally

Off of pre-season, really?

We still have a great TEAM, just a horrible QB by the looks of it. We still have to have faith in the kid improving, which he may yet. The defense is going to be elite, with or without Revis, guaranteed. The running game will still be elite and with the play of LT, which has STUNNED me, we could be even better.

The passing game is killing us and the loss of Revis will hurt, but it did last season too and we made the AFC Championship game. The truth remains that I doubt anyone would want to go up against the Jets roster in January.

Let's not count the field goals that went our way. I don't want to see our D, but I'm licking my chops to see Sanchez.

I just got back a few minutes ago. What is this score? LT seems to have a lot of yards too. It's preseason but how does everyone look?

I had a lot of hope in LT behind this line. Does he look good?

Sanchez has looked like Rookie Sanchez out there tonight. He's made some good decisions today but a lot of bad ones have been mixed in there. The INT was a backbreaker because the Jets were in the Red Zone and he just made a bad decision and throw.

LT has looked outstanding. He's had 3-4 carries where he's seen space and gotten to the second level and beyond. He looks good.

Shonn Greene looked pretty good as well. No big breakout runs but the guy is just hard to bring down. A lot of blue collar yards from him.

O-line is shaky again. Brick has been beat a few times, a few runs have been blown up by the Redskins, Woody has been beat a few times (biggest concern to me right there.) They have made a few good run blocks but the pass protection is definitely worse than it was last year.

Defense looks solid. Cromartie and Wilson have looked really good imo. Cromartie is getting a lot of 1 on 1 matchups and he's been very good at covering. Pouha has been impressive batting down a few balls. Jenkins is doing his thing. Been very good against the run. The biggest issue with the Defense is that they are blitzing and Washington is picking it up for the most part. Towards the end of the half they got more pressure but Grossman has had time to throw.

Refs are having an absolutely awful game. There are just some terrible penalties that aren't even the Jet's fault.

I forgot to add: Special team coverage has been Aces. They forced a fumble to get the Jets instantly into the Red Zone (where Sanchez threw a pick) Kickoff and Punt returns have been contained. I miss having Leon as the returner. He was just dynamic.

The next game the starters will barely play. Hopefully they have some sort of epiphany then in the next 2 weeks.

Rex needs to let someone else playcall the offense... heck he could prob do a better job than Shotty.. lol

Are you watching the game? Nobody is claiming Schotty is good, but Sanchez would make Bill Walsh look stupid tonight.

I feel like that is all a product of Shotty...

Think about it... look at the year Favre had once he left Shotty... look at some of the ncie plays Sanchez makes whenhe changes the play...

This is what happens when you hand the team over to a guy with dyslexia. You end up with a quarterback who's got Jay Cutler's brain and Chad Pennington's arm. Seriously, though, you people need to get the **** off my bandwagon. It's the preseason, it means nothing, and you're all gonna be shoving the candy back in the pinata as soon as he accidentally does something right anyway.

Archived