TailgateJoe Home Tailgate Party Schedule

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, newbie here. Plannin on attending my first tailgate party. I know someone said that the fee includes both food and alcoholic beverages.

Just confirming this is true and is there a pre-game and a post-game tailgate party?

That is true, includes both.

Just pre game for now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im sure you guys could sell food on the way out not a full tailgate just food for like 30 min to an hour so people sober up!!

Could be good!!

Food after the game. The poor guy will never get home. Its easy to eat and drink and jump in your cars and go home but what about the clean up? Ive been told Joe does a great job and should be charging alot more.

Food after the game. The poor guy will never get home. Its easy to eat and drink and jump in your cars and go home but what about the clean up? Ive been told Joe does a great job and should be charging alot more.

I see you've been talking to 124...

Lol, spend about 3 hours packing the truck the night before, wake up 6.5 hours before kickoff to get there, clean up and get intot he game for the beginning of the second quarter, get home about 2 hours after game ends, and spend about 3-4 hours emptying truck and scrubbing pans. Plus all the time spent running to brooklyn for cannoli and microbrew beer, running to Jersey to shop for food, cooking and prepping all week.

But yeah, according to some people I am a scumbag ripoff for trying to recoup the food costs so that fellow jets fans can come enjoy themselves, lol.

Lol, spend about 3 hours packing the truck the night before, wake up 6.5 hours before kickoff to get there, clean up and get intot he game for the beginning of the second quarter, get home about 2 hours after game ends, and spend about 3-4 hours emptying truck and scrubbing pans. Plus all the time spent running to brooklyn for cannoli and microbrew beer, running to Jersey to shop for food, cooking and prepping all week.

But yeah, according to some people I am a scumbag ripoff for trying to recoup the food costs so that fellow jets fans can come enjoy themselves, lol.

You couldn't pay me enough to do all that. I like eating food, not serving it to others!

Dirty bastard - I need food after the game. Seriously, did the tailgate Joe deal for the first time at the Ravens game. Will def do again. We also like to set up our grill and we do grill after the game as well, but that's because I'd rather sit and eat and drink than sit in traffic. But, I also don't have a ton of crap to clean when I get home either.

They don't like it, tell them to cook their own damn food.

My brother and I attended the Jets/Packers tailgate. We had a great time with fellow Jet fans and the Kelso beer that Joe and crew provided went down well. Looking forward to going again. :) .

Jerry thanks for singing up! Joe does an amazing job.

Unfortunately the tailgate was the best part of that day.

My brother and I attended the Jets/Packers tailgate. We had a great time with fellow Jet fans and the Kelso beer that Joe and crew provided went down well. Looking forward to going again. :) .

Hey Jerry, thanks again for stopping by at the last game.

Definitely don't be a stranger on the board here, lots of great Jets fans here!

Oh, and Max, thats another $10 bucks for another new member i brought over, lol

Hey Jerry, thanks again for stopping by at the last game.

Definitely don't be a stranger on the board here, lots of great Jets fans here!

Oh, and Max, thats another $10 bucks for another new member i brought over, lol

Sweet. I owe you $20 right now, lol.

:D

Sweet. I owe you $20 right now, lol.

:D

Max, Joe,

I like the site so far, and as I mentioned before the tailgate was a lot of fun. Really impressed with the layout and set-up of this site. Have to get the bro to become a member as well now!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived