Preseason's over, so who stays and who goes?

gsnts725

I think they will upgrade via waivers like ben hartsock, I don't think thy like clowney all that much and will look for a WR who can play teams, and maybe a DE or OLB

I can't see them keeping 4 TE's so I think either Mulligan or Hartsock. Cumberland earned himself a spot.

One thing on all this: Since Holmes won't be on the initial 53 roster, the Jets will need to cut someone after week 4 so Holmes can be activated. I imagine the Jets have to be thinking about this as well and will go into their decision on who makes the final cut. I think that Clowney may make it, and then be cut after week 4.

One thing on all this: Since Holmes won't be on the initial 53 roster, the Jets will need to cut someone after week 4 so Holmes can be activated. I imagine the Jets have to be thinking about this as well and will go into their decision on who makes the final cut. I think that Clowney may make it, and then be cut after week 4.

I'm in the pro Clowney camp, but it might not even take that long. They may cut him for Coles after week 1 and then cut/retire Coles when Holmes returns.

Archived