Revis Signed!!!!

SoFlaJets

yea but I didn't mean VTF in particular TBJ...I was talking about all the I told you so people on the boards and Twitter and people calling Jets fans haters-which is bullsh*t-we aren't haters-we hated what Revis was doing by holding out and making us worried-not the guy who we ALL hoped would be wearing the #24 green and white jersey this year

I knew you didnt say that directly to me...even if you felt that I was in that category....that would be your opinion. I cant get mad at that. However, Brooklyn kinda picked up what you said and responed with innuendos playing stupid games.

I dont do that. Like me or hate me on this site, one thing everyone that knows me on this site can say is that if I have something to say i'll say it to you. I dont use other people to gang up on someone. He was trying to use your comment as ammunition. My apologies if you felt that I was trying to pull you in that.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good points. I think we need to have a weekly debate with Slats, Sperm Edwards, T0MShane and several others for educational purposes. Those guys have forgotten more about the NFL and the business aspect of things than I'll ever know.

I contribute nothing. My whole goal is to rattle my saber and flee. But the Sperm/slats/flgreen/etc discussions were excellent. Also a big shout-out to DireJet38, who stood in there and battled, even when it looked bleak.

I knew you didnt say that directly to me...even if you felt that I was in that category....that would be your opinion. I cant get mad at that. However, Brooklyn kinda picked up what you said and responed with innuendos playing stupid games.

I dont do that. Like me or hate me on this site, one thing everyone that knows me on this site can say is that if I have something to say i'll say it to you. I dont use other people to gang up on someone. He was trying to use your comment as ammunition. My apologies if you felt that I was trying to pull you in that.

I guess when nobody is full of you, you have to be full of yourself.

Sofla made his comment in response to mine, we were both talking about the multitude of idiots, not just you.

This thread got awesome for a while. like watching shark week. Everybody went nuts twisting and biting and throwing things--we were happy--then excited--then angry--then furious--then filled our bellies with hunks of rotting Tuna and became reasonable and docile again. Except for Brooklyn. He's still a little mad. And I know the rotting Tuna part destroys the analogy, but the visual of all these posters wandering around their houses with chunks of raw fish in their mouth makes me giggle.

no you know me VTF-I pretty much like everybody here-except there was this new guy who really pissed me off today by calling me a "broke unemployed loser" on the day that I lost my job of over 8 years yea FreeMarketChampion is one guy that I'm rooting for to get banned

I contribute nothing. My whole goal is to rattle my saber and flee. But the Sperm/slats/flgreen/etc discussions were excellent.

Dude, no homo, but don't sell yourself short. You belong in the same category as those guys. I greatly enjoyed the debates around here, even amidst all the crazy talk.

This thread got awesome for a while. like watching shark week. Everybody went nuts twisting and biting and throwing things--we were happy--then excited--then angry--then furious--then filled our bellies with hunks of rotting Tuna and became reasonable and docile again. Except for Brooklyn. He's still a little mad. And I know the rotting Tuna part destroys the analogy, but the visual of all these posters wandering around their houses with chunks of raw fish in their mouth makes me giggle.

That's some twisted sh*t right there.

I like it, lmao.

no you know me VTF-I pretty much like everybody here-except there was this new guy who really pissed me off today by calling me a "broke unemployed loser" on the day that I lost my job of over 8 years yea FreeMarketChampion is one guy that I'm rooting for to get banned

amen to that!

Just ignore that dude, he isn't even real. He created a persona purely for his own enjoyment. Don't play into it.

Wow, thats wack. Dude should be banned for that.

I still hate this guy for keeping us faithful in an abyss for a month plus.

Hope he helps us win a few Super Bowls before the 4 years are up.

At 4years 46 mill and 32 mill guaranteed (that's what i read) its a win-win deal for both sides.

Although T-Rich, Coles and Clemens might not be feeling so great about this right now!

Although T-Rich, Coles and Clemens might not be feeling so great about this right now!

Meh, at least Clemens has a roster spot. Coles just blew. The only one with any gripe is T-Rich, and at 38 and having watched the Jets be the first team in the draft to take a FB, he had to know the writing was on the wall. No team, in this day and age when the FB is dying out, needs to be carrying 2 FB's.

I still hate this guy for keeping us faithful in an abyss for a month plus.

Hope he helps us win a few Super Bowls before the 4 years are up.

At 4years 46 mill and 32 mill guaranteed (that's what i read) its a win-win deal for both sides.

at least it's over. I do feel bad for those guys, but it is what it is. Now on to the season.

Meh, at least Clemens has a roster spot. Coles just blew. The only one with any gripe is T-Rich, and at 38 and having watched the Jets be the first team in the draft to take a FB, he had to know the writing was on the wall. No team, in this day and age when the FB is dying out, needs to be carrying 2 FB's.

Having Coles wold have been really handy in Week 1. T-Rich was the final leader left on offense. Would have been great from a leadership standpoint.

Having Coles wold have been really handy in Week 1. T-Rich was the final leader left on offense. Would have been great from a leadership standpoint.

Neither of those statements are true. We're more likely to get more out of Keller, Patrick Turner and even Woodhead out of the slot than we would out of Coles, he's done. As for the 2nd statement, Nick Mangold and Mark Sanchez are our leaders on offense. It would have been hard for Richardson to be a leader when he'd be sitting on the bench. Conner was Rex's guy from the day he pegged him as his draft pick.

I love T-Rich, but bringing leadership to a team is not as important as performance on the field. It's already being rumored that Richardson will play a role with this team in the future in some sort of front office role.

Archived