Randy Moss: MERGED

SouthernJet

Logan Mankins?

Oh Klacko...you will never learn. Its o.k. when a Patsy does these types of things. Just like talking trash. When a Jet does it, its a colossal mistake that is putting the entire organization in jeopardy. When a Patsy does it, its genius and standard protocol in the NFL.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess you missed this part:

Multiple sources are saying that Brady's new contract is a done deal.

I'm guessing that the source is not incarecerated. Just sayin'.

I am an insider. I don't post many scoops because I am not near a computer much. But let me tell you this, Brady won't be back. You can take it to the bank. Too much bad blood with Mrs. Kraft. She never forgave Tommy for having a child out of wedlock.

Oh Klacko...you will never learn. Its o.k. when a Patsy does these types of things. Just like talking trash. When a Jet does it, its a colossal mistake that is putting the entire organization in jeopardy. When a Patsy does it, its genius and standard protocol in the NFL.

I was just trying to figure out who Terry was talking about because the Jets don't currently have anyone holding out. ;)

I am an insider. I don't post many scoops because I am not near a computer much. But let me tell you this, Brady won't be back. You can take it to the bank. Too much bad blood with Mrs. Kraft. She never forgave Tommy for having a child out of wedlock.

Was she really that mad about that? Or is the truth the she tried to Mrs. Robinson Tommy-boy and he used the ol' "I'm gay" to get himself out of it?

Was she really that mad about that? Or is the truth the she tried to Mrs. Robinson Tommy-boy and he used the ol' "I'm gay" to get himself out of it?

She was mad at first. When she got together with him to discuss it (this is really highly classified info, I shouldn't be posting it) she ending up being with him in a sexual manner. So that is also another reason Brady won't be back because Mr Kraft is jealous when he looks at Tommy.

Guys let's keep this stuff here. I don't want this stuff spreading, lol.

She was mad at first. When she got together with him to discuss it (this is really highly classified info, I shouldn't be posting it) she ending up being with him in a sexual manner. So that is also another reason Brady won't be back because Mr Kraft is jealous when he looks at Tommy.

I'm sure no one will say anything outside JN Max.

He should have never told him that Gisele's strap on was bigger than his wifes! :rl:

So Moss wants his big payday, what's wrong with that?

What better way to get that money in your final contract year than to go out and grab 90 receptions for 1,500 yards and 12 TD's?

I can't wait to see him run back end routes this year. I like how he is now the hard worker who deserves more respect.

The two major issues for me, is that he pipes up right before the season starts (great timing) and he's playing the 'I've worked so hard' routine. He's probably the most naturally gifted athlete in the NFL. Obviously, they all work hard but please, Randy, noone's going to be feeling bad for you...because basically, you've been a douchebag your entire career. The fact that he decides to start talking now (week 1) only proves the point. And oh yeah. The Pats ain't winning sh*t without a productive Moss this year.

Yea, I'm sure Brady would rather throw to other WR's than a HOF WR who has put up phenominal numbers over the last 3 years.

You have to admit this is not good. This team isn't what it once was in terms of leadership. Moss talking sh*t all year will have a profound impact on this team. He's also older, slower and now has conveniently given himself his own excuse even before the season starts. I also think HE thinks he's still the #1 All Pro WR that he once was. His ignorance preceeds him. I guarantee he doesn't think he needs the big numbers for another contract. Because in his mind he's Randy freaking Moss and some team will need him and pay him like he deserves next year...and in his mind, he'll make the Pats pay, now and then. JMO.

If he was smart, he'd shut up, put up big numbers, and then tell them to beat it when they want to re-sign him. :D

That was his tune earlier. Hasn't really changed all that much.

He stated months ago that he didn't see himself as a Patriot next year, because he doubted the Patriots would offer him long term contract that didn't include a hometown discount, and predicted he would go to the highest bidder. While that might be the type of message that would get some teams to the bargining table earlier instead of later to secure the player, NE's reaction was, if he is looking for a big pay day, no point in wasting anyones time sending him offers he will reject. We aren't going to be the high bidder on a 33 year old. Not surprisingly this hurt Moss's ego a bit.

I am not worried about Moss this year, but don't expect him to be a Patriot next year.

In Oakland, Moss was looking to be traded. He isn't trying to be traded, he is trying to get a big pay day. Doing what he did in Oakland will only be cutting his nose to spite his face. While Moss's history is far from flawless, that really isn't his MOD.

I like the idea that Moss: 1) is trying to get a big pay day; and 2) want to prove anyone who thinks he is over the hill wrong.

That was his tune earlier. Hasn't really changed all that much.

He stated months ago that he didn't see himself as a Patriot next year, because he doubted the Patriots would offer him long term contract that didn't include a hometown discount, and predicted he would go to the highest bidder. While that might be the type of message that would get some teams to the bargining table earlier instead of later to secure the player, NE's reaction was, if he is looking for a big pay day, no point in wasting anyones time sending him offers he will reject. We aren't going to be the high bidder on a 33 year old. Not surprisingly this hurt Moss's ego a bit.

I am not worried about Moss this year, but don't expect him to be a Patriot next year.

In Oakland, Moss was looking to be traded. He isn't trying to be traded, he is trying to get a big pay day. Doing what he did in Oakland will only be cutting his nose to spite his face. While Moss's history is far from flawless, that really isn't his MOD.

I like the idea that Moss: 1) is trying to get a big pay day; and 2) want to prove anyone who thinks he is over the hill wrong.

None of that has stopped him from disappearing for few games last year, and complaining already this year.

None of that has stopped him from disappearing for few games last year.

Last year Moss started all 16 games, led the entire NFL in TD receptions with 13, caught 83 balls for 1,264 yards for an average of 15.2 yards per reception.

Players who "disappear for a few games" don't put up numbers like that.

Last year Moss started all 16 games, led the entire NFL in TD receptions with 13, caught 83 balls for 1,264 yards for an average of 15.2 yards per reception.

moss is a great receiver. but last year he was neutralized twice in the jets games and was 1/36 in the denver game and 1/16 int eh carolina game. so yeah he disappeared for a couple of games last year.

I like the idea that Moss: 1) will continue to be a team cancer for the remainder of the year; and 2)will play disgruntled and as he has already shown in the past, will continue to cry and take more plays off.

None of that has stopped him from disappearing for few games last year, and complaining already this year.

moss is a great receiver. but last year he was neutralized twice in the jets games and was 1/36 in the denver game and 1/16 int eh carolina game. so yeah he disappeared for a couple of games last year.

This.

You know what is effed? We sit at our computers and debate the merits of multi-million dollar football players - meanwhile I'm an pseudo baby-sitting a guy with major suicidal thoughts while he is waiting in the lobby for his wife to come get him and bring him to the hospital emergency room. WTF?

You know what is effed? We sit at our computers and debate the merits of multi-million dollar football players - meanwhile I'm an pseudo baby-sitting a guy with major suicidal thoughts while he is waiting in the lobby for his wife to come get him and bring him to the hospital emergency room. WTF?

Exactly! Could this be the year his off and on-field antics become more of a liability than he's worth...

Exactly! Could this be the year his off and on-field antics become more of a liability than he's worth...

No pun intended, but he would killing himself.

He will be 34 entering free agency. He cannot totally tank it like he did in Oakland. As rumored last year, he will have to put up some numbers in order to get a decent contract. He cannot go total scorched Earth and expect more big paychecks.

Didn't Moss scorch Mr. All-World for a TD in the game in Foxboro last year?

"Scorch" is an interesting choice of words for a 2 yrd pass at the goalline on a quick snap.

But I agree with you, Moss is playing his a$$ off for you guys and I cant really blame him if he's taking a few plays off in your offense. Its not fun to be asked to run sprint after sprint so some little white dude with an inch of your talent gets to reap the benefits of your presence.

I'll say this, the Pats would be very foolish to not resign him without a similar option (which I dont know where they will find such). He's still great and there are only 2 WR's I'd take over him currently in the NFL. Your offense will disappear without Moss...no doubt about it. Everyone will see just how pedestrian Welker really is...and Brady might actually look mortal.

What's up necky?

Did he, or did he not, burn Revis for a TD?

It's either a yes or no answer.

A 2 yard TD on a quick snap is anything but scorching.

Funny how you demand an answer and ignored this 3 times: Is going 1/36 in Denver and 1/16 in Carolina disappearing?

Clown!

"Scorch" is an interesting choice of words for a 2 yrd pass at the goalline on a quick snap.

But I agree with you, Moss is playing his a$$ off for you guys and I cant really blame him if he's taking a few plays off in your offense. Its not fun to be asked to run sprint after sprint so some little white dude with an inch of your talent gets to reap the benefits of your presence.

I'll say this, the Pats would be very foolish to not resign him without a similar option (which I dont know where they will find such). He's still great and there are only 2 WR's I'd take over him currently in the NFL. Your offense will disappear without Moss...no doubt about it. Everyone will see just how pedestrian Welker really is...and Brady might actually look mortal.

I got a feeling a certain disgruntled WR in San Diego may be targeted as the replacement.

Archived