Randy Moss: MERGED

SouthernJet

Rex over Revis. BB doesn't get the emotionally attached to players the way RR does. It has its good points and its bad points.

I dont recall a temper tantrum. Thought he was kind of funny about it actually.

But nevertheless, BB has no soul so this is no surprise.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many posts do you see made about the Jets getting totally ragged in round 1?

That's the difference. :D

Really, where do the Jets display the AFC Championship game loser trophy?

Unless you make it to the Big Dance, it doesn't matter if you lose in the 1st round or the 3rd round.

Both scenarios provide the exact same reults.

Really, where do the Jets display the AFC Championship game loser trophy?

Unless you make it to the Big Dance, it doesn't matter if you lose in the 1st round or the 3rd round.

Both scenarios provide the exact same reults.

They are not the same though.

Feel free to tell yourself you'd rather get totally ragged in round 1 all you want.

There are many ways to die, all which yield the same end result, death.

I'd much rather die in my sleep of old age, than get tied to the bumper of a truck and dragged to death, all over the pavement.

They are not the same though.

Feel free to tell yourself you'd rather get totally ragged in round 1 all you want.

There are many ways to die, all which yield the same end result, death.

I'd much rather die in my sleep of old age, than get tied to the bumper of a truck and dragged to death, all over the pavement.

Got a point there.

TX, great to see you back!

I think this argument is getting winded. Moss is still a great receiver. It just is what it is. Do I think the Pats are right for letting him play out his contract? only time will tell. I do know it's a smart move. Randy would be smart to not take too many plays off this year.

I think what the biggest issue is, is how the Pats will fare after Moss. It's too early to tell, but he WILL be missed.

Ebbs and Flows.

Ebbs and Flows.

The Pats are on the decline, while the Jets and the Fish are getting better. Welker, by himself, will not be enough for that offense to be dominant. If you take into consideration that the NE defense is significantly worse than 2 years ago, The Pats won't be able to simply get by with a status quo.

BB has shown that he absolutely cannot draft well. If I were a Pat's fan, I would be concerned. The longer the Pats resist changing the worse I fear things will get.

You guys are still a very good team, and there will still be great inner division battles, but the mystique of the Pats is fading, and fading fast. I know that even all of you Pat's fans can hear the footsteps...

and they belong to a big, fat, loud mouthed man with the name of Rex.

Should be a good time this season.

Moss will play this season and his contract will be addressed at the end of the season.

Ever since Moss has been around Brady he has had a different attitude.

Yeah, you're right. I am sure when Brady gets his 4-year $78 million deal later today, Moss will celebrate by taking Tommy to Olive Garden before giving him his regular Wednesday afternoon reacharound. :rolleyes:

You know what is effed? We sit at our computers and debate the merits of multi-million dollar football players - meanwhile I'm an pseudo baby-sitting a guy with major suicidal thoughts while he is waiting in the lobby for his wife to come get him and bring him to the hospital emergency room. WTF?

This is what endears me to Garb. Her ability to be reasonable and keep trivialities in perspective. You're a good egg Ms. Garbanza. Team loyalties aside. Real life is so much more than football fandom. Pats suck. But Garb--not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Moss will play this season and his contract will be addressed at the end of the season.

Ever since Moss has been around Brady he has had a different attitude.

I think it more has to do with winning than necessarily being around Brady. Yes, Brady plays a major role in that, but I doubt it's his amicable personality that is keeping Moss from acting like he did.

Archived