Vikes/Saints game thread

Thor99

I thought it was pretty nice a laid back version of the anthem. I prefer that than some R&B singer hitting notes that dont exist in the National Anthem.

so instead you got a guitar player playing notes that don't exist in the national anthem. hendrix was able to pull that off.....this guy not so much. the singer was incredibly hot though....so that has to count for smething

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither team was overly impressive last night. Week 1, you dont expect everything to be perfect, but overall, not really the best performances on offense from 2 teams you'd think would be very explosive, defense really stole the show.

Drew Brees is really good. Love watching him play. And I really like Pierre Thomas. Kid can play and he's a smart back, has patience and really made the Vikings front line look slow at times.

I'm not one to put a lot of stock into body language, but Favre didnt look like he wanted to be there. Started thinking last night that he might not finish the year out.

Overall, I dont think either of those 2 teams win their division based on last night...especially if the Packers and Falcons are as advertised.

As a tax attorney at least 3 months a year, I take great offense.

Dave Matthews blows dead donkeys.WTF is he saying? Suspect like REM when I was a mere cub it's whiny pussy testoterone-free music that college boys pretend to like to have girls think them sensitive and caring in usually vain attempts to get into said females' panties.

I have turned down free Nickelback tickets on 2 occasions.

Jen Sterger is a professional skank. Only a total whore accepts cock pictures as an acceptable courting ritual from rich married dipsheets like Favre.

POTW!

As a tax attorney at least 3 months a year, I take great offense.

Dave Matthews blows dead donkeys.WTF is he saying? Suspect like REM when I was a mere cub it's whiny pussy testoterone-free music that college boys pretend to like to have girls think them sensitive and caring in usually vain attempts to get into said females' panties.

I have turned down free Nickelback tickets on 2 occasions.

Jen Sterger is a professional skank. Only a total whore accepts cock pictures as an acceptable courting ritual from rich married dipsheets like Favre.

This is awesome!!!

Gayvid Matthews is awful. Seriously awful. His music literally hurts my ears. I have no clue how this guy gained so much popularity with such god awful music (well thats not entirely true, our country has no taste in music) but this guy sucks soooooo sooooo bad I will never understand it. I actually went to a Matthews concert in college because everyone told me that a live performance would change my mind....WRONG!!! Worst concert I've seen in my life. No Joke, I passed out. Took a nice little nap, woke up ready to try to bang one of the little sluts that goes to his shows when the rest of my friends were circle jerking over the jam he played during one of his horrendous songs.

Dont even get me started on Nickelback.

This is awesome!!!

Gayvid Matthews is awful. Seriously awful. His music literally hurts my ears. I have no clue how this guy gained so much popularity with such god awful music (well thats not entirely true, our country has no taste in music) but this guy sucks soooooo sooooo bad I will never understand it. I actually went to a Matthews concert in college because everyone told me that a live performance would change my mind....WRONG!!! Worst concert I've seen in my life. No Joke, I passed out. Took a nice little nap, woke up ready to try to bang one of the little sluts that goes to his shows when the rest of my friends were circle jerking over the jam he played during one of his horrendous songs.

Dont even get me started on Nickelback.

I got talked into going to one of his shows as well. Los Lobos blew him off the stage.

The best part of the DM set was the violinist. His solo was bad a$$.

Archived