Vikes/Saints game thread

Thor99

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brees makes his WR's. They are nothing without him.

Brees also makes that O-line. Same with Peyton Manning, these guys get pressured just as much as any other QB in the league but they just limit sacks. Rapist Ben actually was good too, but I don't like giving him credit these days.

Brady is actually awful. Pressure Brady and he is worthless.

1. I'm convinced that the only people who listen to Dave Matthews are tax attorneys looking to supplement their vast collection of Nickelback tracks.

2. Has anyone seen that picture of Brett Favre's wiener? Did that professional Jets skank release it to TMZ or not?

As a tax attorney at least 3 months a year, I take great offense.

Dave Matthews blows dead donkeys.WTF is he saying? Suspect like REM when I was a mere cub it's whiny pussy testoterone-free music that college boys pretend to like to have girls think them sensitive and caring in usually vain attempts to get into said females' panties.

I have turned down free Nickelback tickets on 2 occasions.

Jen Sterger is a professional skank. Only a total whore accepts cock pictures as an acceptable courting ritual from rich married dipsheets like Favre.

I don't know how Peter King can live with himself. He's a grown man and he shakes like a little girl talking about Tom Brady. When watches the tapes of this stuff doesn't he cringe and realize he needs to grow a pair?

Having Favre sending cock pictures to Jen Sterger instead of Peter King has driven this fat oaf into the arms of Tom Brady. Giselle is only a beard anyway.King hopes his newfound love of Tom Brady will not go unconsumated.

Don't think Favre should die of AIDS, but he is in fact a huge douchebag. Really tired of this "286 consecutive games started" nonsense includes 5 awful games with the Jets that his fat huge ego refused to let the Mangini to replace him.

Vikings looked like a mess... But they were playing the Saints. They definitely did not look like the SB-Bound team the experts have been predicting. Aaron Rodgers is going to tear that up.

Offense looked horrible w/o Sidney Rice. The defense looked pretty solid cept the last drive. After all they only allowed 14 points to the high-powered Saints.

Archived