Robert Kraft calls holdout a liar

Blackout

"We have never had a deal with Logan," Kraft said on Boston radio station WEEI. "We don't discuss the details, and I am doing this only because this is the beginning of the season. We have a lot of reasons to be elated. We do business in over 80 countries in the world. When we make a commitment or we do a deal, we have the same people we're doing business, it's word of mouth and we live up to our commitments. We've never had a deal here."

Geez if that was the case the Patriots would be playing in Hartford, Conn.

There was no cheese packet in my macaroni, we had a deal you freaking liar!!!

That's a product of Kraft Foods which is a subsidiery of Philip Morris Inc. Bob Kraft has nothing to do with it. He's a self made billionaire (unlike silver-spoon clueless Woody) who started his fortune as owner of Rand-Whitney, a paper products company.

If you're going to throw out weak attempts at humor, at least get your facts straight.

That's a product of Kraft Foods which is a subsidiery of Philip Morris Inc. Bob Kraft has nothing to do with it. He's a self made billionaire (unlike silver-spoon clueless Woody) who started his fortune as owner of Rand-Whitney, a paper products company.

If you're going to throw out weak attempts at humor, at least get your facts straight.

Is your popcorn ready yet? :rl:

why is this guy here? please tell me

Same result in the end there Skippy..... Humiliation at home. (Yet, our was last year so not really relevant to this season....YOUR loss, however...... :hap:

See you next week.

Yeah because a regular season loss is the same as a playoff loss. :rl:

How come you did not say see you next year then? :blink:

Archived