Two Thoughts on last weeks defense

Maxman

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and I wanted to mention it after the game. But I saw two interesting things from the defense. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong and my eyes lied to me but:

1. Dwight Lowery spent some time at Safety

2. Wayne Hunter played DT in the goal line defense package

I thought both were interesting. Anyone see this?

Alas, I did not.

Alright I need to confirm this. Let's start with Wayne Hunter on the goal line defense. Did anyone see that? I was psyched about it but wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. He seemed to do alright.

Although I may be making the whole thing up.

I didn't notice either one of those things. I did see lowery CRUSH someone on a punt and I saw Wayne Hunter make a STUPID penalty by trying to mush someone's face that was 6 inches from the refs face.

Lowery- Good

Hunter- MORON!!!

Alright I need to confirm this. Let's start with Wayne Hunter on the goal line defense. Did anyone see that? I was psyched about it but wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. He seemed to do alright.

Although I may be making the whole thing up.

Learn how to use your own forum, geez.

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and I wanted to mention it after the game. But I saw two interesting things from the defense. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong and my eyes lied to me but:

1. Dwight Lowery spent some time at Safety

2. Wayne Hunter played DT in the goal line defense package

I thought both were interesting. Anyone see this?

I have no clue, I was sitting in the upper deck.

Archived