GAME BALLS

Larz

Sanchez, Braylon, LT, and Keller. No one on defense deserves one, hell they should have to take a bus back to New Jersey.

I'd give one to Jason Taylor on D. He came into his old house, recorded a sack and a few pressures, and though he otherwise got stonewalled by Jake Long, that is nothing to be ashamed about.

I'd give one to Jason Taylor on D. He came into his old house, recorded a sack and a few pressures, and though he otherwise got stonewalled by Jake Long, that is nothing to be ashamed about.

Ok give him one, but no backs deserve one. And he can take the plane back to Jersey, the rest still have to take the bus.

BRODNEY POOL!!!!!

he made THE play of the game, running like a maniac to catch up to marshall to stop him from getting into the endzone.

But seriously there are so many game balls to give out.

Smith & Smith incorporated.

Eric Smith with the clutch blocked punt, this guy is an indispensable special teams ace. Brad Smith, key KO returns, and he ran the wildcat better than the dolphins did, im sure that pissed them off getting beat at their own game hahaha!

Sanchez

another clutch performance in prime time. He doesn't get fazed by any sort of pressure it seems, when the jets got the ball back with like 7 minutes to go with all the pressure on them to run out the clock and score with a tiny 1 pt lead i saw him SMILING AND LAUGHING as he strapped his helmet back on and ran back out on the field for the drive of the game, this kid can keep his cool like a 10 yr vet whos been there and done that.

Schotty

GREAT play calling, he made Mike Nolan look like a fool all night. When Nolan stacked the box, the jets completed passes on virtually every play like that. and Nolan did not learn, he kept stacking the box and Sanchez kept connecting. And the dolphins did not get a single sack despite all their pressure upfront props to o line.

Jason Taylor - just for being there and sacking Henne

Keller - had 2 TD receptions ALL of last year, has 3 TDs already and its only been 3 games.

Braylon - stuck it to all the haters and Lebron who was in attendance.

LT - man is he fast around the edges, he has like 6 YPC this season. and not only this, but he completely castrated that dolphins defense. All week we have been hearing about the "legendary" goal line stand by the dolphins stopping adrian peterson 4 straight times at the goalline. and with the exact same situation and play, LT makes it look pedestrian.

Rex - The defense sucked for a lot of the game, but necessary adjustments were made to minimize the damage, especially after the dolphins second TD after the half.

and I cant believe im going to do this....

Drew Coleman!!! clutch interception!!!!

Archived