menu for Jets/Vikes

Hey guys, just posted the menu for the upcoming game

New York Jets tailgate party menu

Also, for those that didn't see the other post, we are organizing a beer pong tournament with some great prizes

new york jets tailgate beer pong tournament

Should be fun, we have some $100 gift certificates from premium seats usa and beer from Kelso of Brooklyn for the tourney.

yeah, pull in at 3:30, takes about 20-30 minutes to get set up.

lol no you must be set up at 3:30 or else!

I should be there by 4ish depending on traffic...

I hope the ride home is not as bad... last game SUCKED...

In other news... I made it over the GW twice yesterday going 55-60mph both ways... it felt weird.

What kind of soda? Please describe the assortment? Bottles or cans? Also will crushed ice be made available to us?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now... are you putting your family in a bubble Monday so you can actually make it? :lol:

Cubes, crush your own effing ice.

Coke and coke zero.

I am out. Coke, unreal.

I am appalled. When Pepsi is the official sponsor of the Jets and you offer Coke I will have no part of that. Step it up son.

The crushed ice thing I can forgive. But you are so wrong on the whole Coke \ Pepsi thing I just can't let that go. :D

I heard CTM's babysitting during gametime. Should give us enough time to send him to the ER for Max to enjoy the game.

Bastard.

I am not sure my status for the game. My son has a football game on Saturday and it looks like there will be a JV game on Monday afternoon. Might not be making it until kickoff again. Which sucks.

Bastard.

I am not sure my status for the game. My son has a football game on Saturday and it looks like there will be a JV game on Monday afternoon. Might not be making it until kickoff again. Which sucks.

Ya know max, my free agency is only 6 home games away, I am feeling like Randy Moss here.

I think I'm finally going to meet the feisty former toy store owner/rocket scientist/used car salesman from Connecticut. yes Bruce, I will stop Joes tailgate by to say hi on my way to see T-Mac and the so calers. Max is a high brow snob on the other side of the stadium drinking orange flavored sparkling beverages.

Will you be at the game in your custom GAF Jets jersey?

I will be there shaking all of the Coke cans to mess with you now.

I think I'm finally going to meet the feisty former toy store owner/rocket scientist/used car salesman from Connecticut. yes Bruce, I will stop Joes tailgate by to say hi on my way to see T-Mac and the so calers. Max is a high brow snob on the other side of the stadium drinking orange flavored sparkling beverages.

I prefer to stay a legend in your mind but if you insist.

Archived