Free: Win "The Greatest Moments In NY Jets History"

Maxman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so HAPPY :yahoo: Thanks for being patient! I am attaching a photo of an old tee shirt a friend made me back in 1981. post-11013-092852500 1287902792_thumb.jp I always laugh when I pull this one out :P

::GoJets:

Congratulations. Now, if you do not become a dedicated member of JetNation from now on, we will find you . Welcome to JetNation.

Maybe next time entrants should have a minimum number of posts. Let's pick a random number of, I don't know, hmmm, errrr, let's say 3 or thereabout.

That would incite mass post whoring and we would never condone something like that.

Good idea.

Maybe next time entrants should have a minimum number of posts. Let's pick a random number of, I don't know, hmmm, errrr, let's say 3 or thereabout.

Also not sure if I mentioned it but the next contest is going to be much better.

Are you Proverbs?

No but she agreed to post once she receives the newspaper. It will be there this week.

Almost forgot, we have a new give away coming soon. Hope to announce it this week. It is a much bigger prize than the last one.

Archived