Good wishes for actor Michael Douglas

SouthernJet

He was misdiagnosed a year ago and throat cancer took over without treatment. He was finally diagnosed and has been doing aggressive chemo. Someone is gonna get mega-sued when all said and done, but wont help Michael.

But he is a big Jets fan and some outlets are reporting he has months to live.

Heres to hoping they are wrong.

He was misdiagnosed a year ago and throat cancer took over without treatment. He was finally diagnosed and has been doing aggressive chemo. Someone is gonna get mega-sued when all said and done, but wont help Michael.

But he is a big Jets fan and some outlets are reporting he has months to live.

Heres to hoping they are wrong.

Does throat cancer = esophageal cancer? I know that's a particularly deadline form of the disease.

I saw a picture of him on the cover of one of the tabloids at the grocery store. He looks like he's in rough shape. That's too bad, it really is. Terrible way to go -- it's like getting sentenced with a 6 month long death penalty.

Jets fan or not, he needs some well wishes sent his way.

Does throat cancer = esophageal cancer? I know that's a particularly deadline form of the disease.

I saw a picture of him on the cover of one of the tabloids at the grocery store. He looks like he's in rough shape. That's too bad, it really is. Terrible way to go -- it's like getting sentenced with a 6 month long death penalty.

Jets fan or not, he needs some well wishes sent his way.

Yeah, those bastards cant even let someone die in peace.

Archived