Patsie's release player drafted in 2008 3rd Rd

JetsFanInDenver

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're thinking when the Jets used two 1st's and a 4th to trade up for DFat.

You know it just never gets old, plain and simple Jets fans are scared, and the more scared they get the bigger the talk is. I can't say as I blame them either, they have been flat out dominated by the Pats for the better part of two decades now, and just when they start to hope that the Pats have to rebuild so they get a shot, bang the pats are neck & neck with them. I mean it has to kill Jets fans to watch the Pats start half a dozen rookies, and close to another half dozen 2nd or third year players, all while proceeding to beat the best teams in the league. I actually feel bad for them, they know this year may be their only chance to get past the Pats for the next 5 or six years. :lol::lol::lol:

You're thinking when the Jets used two 1st's and a 4th to trade up for DFat.

No. He knew the Jets traded up for the Bowling Ball with Butcher Knives, and thought they did it again with Gholston. Try to pay attention. He's just not that bright.

You know it just never gets old, plain and simple Jets fans are scared, and the more scared they get the bigger the talk is. I can't say as I blame them either, they have been flat out dominated by the Pats for the better part of two decades now, and just when they start to hope that the Pats have to rebuild so they get a shot, bang the pats are neck & neck with them. I mean it has to kill Jets fans to watch the Pats start half a dozen rookies, and close to another half dozen 2nd or third year players, al while beating the best teams in the league proceed. I actually feel bad for them, they know this year may be their only chance to get past the Pats for the next 5 or six years. :lol::lol::lol:

Couldn't agree more.

This was suppose to be a rebuilding year for the Pats and Jets fans finally thought a decade of humiliation was finally over. But low and behold, here are the Pats with the best record in the NFL in great position to finish ahead of the Jets once again in the AFCE.

Not to mention, the Pats will have 3 draft picks in the top 33 next year. :lol:

Couldn't agree more.

This was suppose to be a rebuilding year for the Pats and Jets fans finally thought a decade of humiliation was finally over. But low and behold, here are the Pats with the best record in the NFL in great position to finish ahead of the Jets once again in the AFCE.

Still in 2nd place troll

Pats will trade down and continue to draft crap, we all thank you for passing on Clay Matthews and Dez Bryant

You know it just never gets old, plain and simple Jets fans are scared, and the more scared they get the bigger the talk is. I can't say as I blame them either, they have been flat out dominated by the Pats for the better part of two decades now, and just when they start to hope that the Pats have to rebuild so they get a shot, bang the pats are neck & neck with them. I mean it has to kill Jets fans to watch the Pats start half a dozen rookies, and close to another half dozen 2nd or third year players, all while proceeding to beat the best teams in the league. I actually feel bad for them, they know this year may be their only chance to get past the Pats for the next 5 or six years. :lol::lol::lol:

28-14

Dick Troll!

Couldn't agree more.

You finished ahead of us last year too, we found it quite hysterical. :rl:

Would you like to post every individual Pats vs Jes score from the last decade? Or Do you just want to hold on to that one until Dec 6th? ;)

Go ahead and post every score from every game we ever played, then tell me who beat who more!

Just because you started eating taint 10 years ago, does not mean that's when the rivalry began.

DICK TROLL!

Still trying to out do your own stupidity. :rl:

WHAT A CLOWN!!!

I notice you couldn't answer his question, all you could do is call him names. :rolleyes: Don't worry, you're fear will be fully realized in just a few short weeks, then you can go back to doing what most Jet fans do best, talk about how next year is their year and how the Patriots will go 2-14. ;)

Delusion meet reality!

I notice you couldn't answer his question, all you could do is call him names. :rolleyes: Don't worry, you're fear will be fully realized in just a few short weeks, then you can go back to doing what most Jet fans do best, talk about how next year is their year and how the Patriots will go 2-14. ;)

I don't answer stupid questions, let me guess you think the cheats have drafted better than the Jets in recent years too. :rl:

Why would I fear a team we absolutely destroyed already?

Too much taint has made you delusional, no need to talk about next year, we have been better than you for 2 years now, but you keep bringing up your 10 years of taint!

DICK TROLL!

Ok, then when the Patriots beat the Jets soundly on Dec 6th, will week two become "ancient history"??? Just trying to understand you're logic for Future ref.

Your stupid dick trolling predictions are ancient history!

We all remember you dick trolls saying the cheats would beat the Jets soundly on Sept 19th too! :rl:

Go ahead and post every score from every game we ever played, then tell me who beat who more!

Again head-to-head means squat, unless you do something with it, like winning the division.

How about we post every single AFCE division titles won by the Pats and Jets (the Pats have won more in the last 5 years than the Jets have in the last 50 years)

Or how about where head-to-head where it actually means something, in the playoffs. What is the Jets record against the Pats in the playoffs?

Again head-to-head means squat, unless you do something with it, like winning the division.

How about we post every single AFCE division titles won by the Pats and Jets (the Pats have won more in the last 5 years than the Jets have in the last 50 years)

Or how about where head-to-head where it actually means something, in the playoffs. What is the Jets record against the Pats in the playoffs?

How about you talk about 1 accomplishment you made without cheating?

Oh that's right you can't!

Everything that disgrace of a team ever accomplished is stained in taint and shame!

Slop time, eat up my little piggies!

All those awesome drafts over the last 5 years have amounted to a 36 - 44 record. Not even .500.

NE nailed the 2010 draft without question.

That's nice, so our sub par drafts for the last 5 years are 1-0 aginst your nailed 2010 draft, without question. :rl:

Archived