The Kings return to Cleveland

dolphann4life

How many of you guys are gonna tune in for this. Cleveland fans have a bunch of chants their gonna do when he's at the line and of course they'll all be geared up with their "Princess James" shirts. Are you more excited to watch the game or watch the introductions? And do you think any crazed Cavs fan will cross the line and do worst than just screaming obscenities....Heat 108 Cavs 85

bwahahahaha your a funny guy!!!

bwahahahaha 11-8 with 2 losses to my team. I have the right to call your team inferior. You have NOTHING on my franchise...not now, in the future, or the past. We have been better than you since you joined the NBA.

Championships - us: 17 you: 1

Conference titles - us: 21 you: 1

Division titles - us: 28 you: 7

Hall of Famers - us: 33 you: 0 (correct me if i'm wrong)

W/L 2010: us: 14-4 you: 11-8

W/L Head-to-head 2010 - us: 2-0 you: 0-2

We've also beat you the last 9 out of 10 times, and we also have a better all-time record against you

So, yeah, bwahahahaha

bwahahahaha 11-8 with 2 losses to my team. I have the right to call your team inferior. You have NOTHING on my franchise...not now, in the future, or the past. We have been better than you since you joined the NBA.

Championships - us: 17 you: 1

Conference titles - us: 21 you: 1

Division titles - us: 28 you: 7

Hall of Famers - us: 33 you: 0 (correct me if i'm wrong)

W/L 2010: us: 14-4 you: 11-8

W/L Head-to-head 2010 - us: 2-0 you: 0-2

We've also beat you the last 9 out of 10 times, and we also have a better all-time record against you

So, yeah, bwahahahaha

You've won one title since our exsistence. So have we. And i guarantee, we will be more relevant than you for the next decade at least. Put that on your facebook homie.

You've won one title since our exsistence. So have we. And i guarantee, we will be more relevant than you for the next decade at least. Put that on your facebook homie.

Yeah, this is the same team that was supposed to beat 72-10....how's that going?

Obviously i'm happy with the results from last nights game, but the Cleveland fans did not live up to the hype. I wanted to see, at very LEAST, LBJ get hit with a beer or something like that. NO fans rushed the court. No "De-Lonte" chants. Just alot of booing and a 30 point thrashing.

Obviously i'm happy with the results from last nights game, but the Cleveland fans did not live up to the hype. I wanted to see, at very LEAST, LBJ get hit with a beer or something like that. NO fans rushed the court. No "De-Lonte" chants. Just alot of booing and a 30 point thrashing.

The Heat are who I thought they were, a middle of the pack team.

Archived