Dolphin's win legitimaizes Jets.

GodWearsAGrayHoodie

Florham Park, NY (FNN) - The stunning loss of the New York Jets to the Miami Dolphins actually catapulted the Jets to legitimacy.

Going into this weeks match up the biggest and most common knock on the Jets was the fact only one of the teams they had beaten all season long had a winning record. Had the Jets won they still would have only beaten one team with a winning record. However with the win by Miami, the Dolphins improving the Dolphins record to 7-6, making the Jets win over the Dolphins in week 3 all that more impressive than it would have been if the Dolphins were only 6-7.

In the locker room after the game head coach Rex Ryan congratulated the team on improving their record over winning teams and then announced snack time. Sal Alosi was awarded the game ball after leading the team in tackles in the game.

Mark Sanchez said he was "proud to do my part to make this happen."

(I wrote it in the style of an Onion piece, hope you like it. But you might not. )

Florham Park, NY (FNN) - The stunning loss of the New York Jets to the Miami Dolphins actually catapulted the Jets to legitimacy.

Going into this weeks match up the biggest and most common knock on the Jets was the fact only one of the teams they had beaten all season long had a winning record. Had the Jets won they still would have only beaten one team with a winning record. However with the win by Miami, the Dolphins improving the Dolphins record to 7-6, making the Jets win over the Dolphins in week 3 all that more impressive than it would have been if the Dolphins were only 6-7.

In the locker room after the game head coach Rex Ryan congratulated the team on improving their record over winning teams and then announced snack time. Sal Alosi was awarded the game ball after leading the team in tackles in the game.

(I wrote it in the style of an Onion piece, hope you like it. But you might not. )

I have become comfortably numb.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude we haven;t scored a ******* TD in 8 damn quarters of football. Either your being sarcastic or you think scoring is overrated in the playoffs.

Notwithstanding your last two games. I still think you can beat Jax or KC.

Lot will depend on whether you can pull you head out of your butt. The Jets biggest problem isn't that you got thrashed by the Patriots, but that you let it get to your head and instead of rebounding you went out and played like crap against the Dolphins.

Rex failed to get the team read for the fins.

Patriot have had some bad games and embarrassing losses under BB. But what makes BB a superior coach than RR is one embarrassing loss is used to make sure a second one doesn't happen. Two losses in a row is pretty rare under BB.

Notwithstanding your last two games. I still think you can beat Jax or KC.

Lot will depend on whether you can pull you head out of your butt. The Jets biggest problem isn't that you got thrashed by the Patriots, but that you let it get to your head and instead of rebounding you went out and played like crap against the Dolphins.

Patriot have had some bad games and embarrassing losses under BB. But what makes BB a superior coach than RR is one embarrassing loss is used to make sure a second one doesn't happen. Two losses in a row is pretty rare under BB.

I thought our biggest problem is we don;t score touchdowns anymore.

Even Rex openly admits BB and Brady are tops right now. Remember this is only Rex's second season as HC. What did BB do his 2nd year as HC? Just sayin we should give these guys a break. I'd love for them to win a S.B. now, but will gladly settle for a slow climb to the top.

This team can still make the WC, but with games coming up against the Pittsburgh Steelers (probably the #2 AFC seed), and the Chicago Bears (probably the #2 or #3 NFC seed) it will take a monumental effort for the Jets to get into the playoffs as anything other than a #6 seed 10-6 team. The Baltimore Ravens will probably win 11 or 12 games, and they will likely be the #5 seed. If the Jets do get in as a #6 seed, they would play at the #3 seed (either the AFC South or AFC West winner), one of which will be the #3 seed, the other the #4 seed.

As far as losing to the Dolphins legitimizing the Jets... total B.S.

Even Rex openly admits BB and Brady are tops right now. Remember this is only Rex's second season as HC. What did BB do his 2nd year as HC? Just sayin we should give these guys a break. I'd love for them to win a S.B. now, but will gladly settle for a slow climb to the top.

Quoting Rex means what exactly? :lol: he said the Jets were a great team. is that his kiss of death on the Patriots now?

Archived