Who is the Steelers backup QB?

JOJOTOWNSELL

double lol

first lol at visajets for attempting to call someone out for starting pointless threads

second lol at visajets actually thinking the point of the thread was to find out the name of the Pitt backup qb...i know his name visababy!

Triple LOL think what you want and say what you want. Its all good WE are NYJETS fans jojobaby. Pointless LOL

double lol

first lol at visajets for attempting to call someone out for starting pointless threads

second lol at visajets actually thinking the point of the thread was to find out the name of the Pitt backup qb...i know his name visababy!

Triple LOL think what you want and say what you want. Its all good WE are NYJETS fans jojobaby. Pointless LOL

Hey why am I getting dragged into this?? lol

You two should just f@@k and get over with it.

if you hate me so much then why have you added me as a friend on here in the past hour?? I think your stalking me and want to touch my "No-no spot" like Uncle Coles did to Lavernius?

Dude, you are a tragic mess...

Child please. All Jets fans are friends arent they?

I thought it was Dennis Dixon?

I heard last night that Big Ben gets sacked once every 10 times he drops back. We can get to him and he likes to try and force the issue. I could see us getting him to cough one up.

i think this is how we will......he will attempt one of his acrobatic plays to avoid a sack and throw a pick 6 to LOWERY for the final blow......

Archived