Is Anybody Else NOT Looking Forward to This Game Tomorrow?

SoFlaJets

:D

Hang in there, brother. 95% of the people I know are knee deep in the sh^t right now, and the 5% that aren't struggling are emotional cripples anyway. Flyin' high in April, shot down in May. Today a peacock, tomorrow a feather duster.

thanks TS-yea same down here bro...hard times. When nobody even carries any folding money around with them you know times is tough

Glad your son in law is ok SOFLA.

The interesting about this weeks game is there (at least for me) are no expectations. A win will be that much more huge as the early season thoughts that we were a top 3 or 4 team are gone. I will root like hell but all the anxiety of game day has been removed because based on how we've been playing I do not expect too much out of this team.

That's not to say that with all the talent that they have they are not capable of going on a run.......I just am resolved to the fact that the odds are against it.

Glad your son in law is ok SOFLA.

The interesting about this weeks game is there (at least for me) are no expectations. A win will be that much more huge as the early season thoughts that we were a top 3 or 4 team are gone. I will root like hell but all the anxiety of game day has been removed because based on how we've been playing I do not expect too much out of this team.

That's not to say that with all the talent that they have they are not capable of going on a run.......I just am resolved to the fact that the odds are against it.

thanks GS and yea, I kinda feel the same way. I'm sure the house won't have to suffer through one F bomb because I'm not expecting much-hey a couple of offensive TDs would be nice though...kind of curious to see Lowery at safety...

The Jets charter from EWR is running late -- EWR operations called my partner and said the team hasn't shown up - I said thats OK they haven't shown up for 2 weeks --

WTF it got a laugh

other jokes thrown at me by my soon to be ex-coworkers

Sanchez had to be taken off cause he is crying like a baby

One of our coaches has been kicked off the flight for tripping a flt attendent walking down the isle

I love my job ---

Want so more that would work.....

They let Sanchez fly the plane. He landed at the wrong airport.

McKnight used up all the barf bags.

Airline ran out of bags of peanuts and Rex wanted a goddamn snack

Want so more that would work.....

They let Sanchez fly the plane. He landed at the wrong airport.

McKnight used up all the barf bags.

Airline ran out of bags of peanuts and Rex wanted a goddamn snack

Those would be good if being unfunny was the goal.

Archived