Tom Coughlin

visajets

Hes a KING DOUCHE. Seeing him do that to the kid punter again on the news pisses me off. Its not the punters fault his special teams tacklers sucked.

I think my favorite was the way he started off ripping individuals who weren't there to defend themselves. I believe it went something like this: "I take responsibility for this." Then proceeded to list those really responsible, which didn't include himself.

Guy's a giant cock.

About thirty issues with coaching and technique in the last eight minutes alone cost the Giants that game. Dodge just so happened to be the guy to make the last of those mistakes.

Yep. Dodge is only one of many reasons why the Giants choked that game away. And guess what, coaching is part of that meltdown. There's no need to throw your guys under the bus publicly. Get at them in private.

Wasn't the snap botched also? I heard it was a high snap and the kid had barely any time to reset his feet.

His body was pointing on a 30* angle toward the sideline, and he kicked it straight. He shanked it. Snap wasn't perfect but come on.

Now Coughlin didn't handle it perfectly calling him out on the field, but the punter shouldn't have a job. They've had trouble with him all year.

Hes a KING DOUCHE. Seeing him do that to the kid punter again on the news pisses me off. Its not the punters fault his special teams tacklers sucked.

You do realize these are professional athletes right (You know, they get paid and stuff)? I believe the punter was told to kick the ball out of bounds and he failed miserably.

I'm not gonna hate on coughlin, because if I were him, I'd probably feel like doing the same thing. Imagine putting hours of time and effort during the week for the game, and then your punter not only doesn't punt it out of bounds but he just happens to direct it at Deseaon Jackson who dodges (no pun intended) 6 giants to score a walk off TD...sounds like a nightmare.

and that video is absolutely hilarious :lol:

You do realize these are professional athletes right (You know, they get paid and stuff)? I believe the punter was told to kick the ball out of bounds and he failed miserably.

Yes but theres a time and place for everything. The second half breakdown was the reason they lost not the punter. Hes KING DOUCHE that Tom Coughlin.

I'm not gonna hate on coughlin, because if I were him, I'd probably feel like doing the same thing. Imagine putting hours of time and effort during the week for the game, and then your punter not only doesn't punt it out of bounds but he just happens to direct it at Deseaon Jackson who dodges (no pun intended) 6 giants to score a walk off TD...sounds like a nightmare.

Yeah, but it's bullsh*t to act like the 21 point collapse never happened. It's also not like if Dodge kicks it out of bounds they are guaranteed to win. He's getting crap steam shoveled on him when he's one of many that deserve the blame just as bad.

Yes but theres a time and place for everything. The second half breakdown was the reason they lost not the punter. Hes KING DOUCHE that Tom Coughlin.

Even with the massive meltdown by the Giants the punter had a chance to kick the ball out of bounds. He failed.

Even with the massive meltdown by the Giants the punter had a chance to kick the ball out of bounds. He failed.

Agreed never put the ball in the hands of 1 of the opposing teams best players. Im not defending this. Im saying what TC did on the field was wrong. He took his poor coaching out on that kid.

Whoa whoa whoa...I can understand Coughlin yelling at Dodge...coaches are naturally frustrated by their own stupidity all the time...but playing the f*ckin "they're professional athletes" card? Really? In 2010? These men are well below average ntellectually and they lack both direction and motivation. They do not control what they do. Coughlin controls what they do.

exactly, its not like he got it to the numbers and jackson made a great play. He split the hash marks.

You can coach a team/players up to a point and then it becomes incumbent upon the team/players to reach down, grab a handful and demonstrate a will to change the potential outcome. The G-Men blew an opportunity and from my vantage point coaching was not the reason for the collapse in the 4th quarter. What takes this to an epic level is obviously the last 14 seconds of this game and then how TC responded. I think it is fair to say that if provided and opportunity to rethink his immediate response he most likely would have reigned in his comments and attitude, but frankly I have the sense that the last 7:40 of that game unhinged him a bit and you got to see some rather simple, raw human emotion. Frankly if it were me I'd have my foot up the arse of the special teams coach (sans the onside kick that was also the ST's coach gaff) and the other 10 guys on the field that failed to make a tackle. Seriously, you could have stood Chuck Heston back there in all his 10 Commandments Glory and not parted the G-Men's defense any better...so who's to blame?

Archived