Can we all agree a pass rusher is needed in the draft or FA?

I think he might be to small to play 3/4 OLB in the NFL. 6'2'' 240lbs is kind of small for that position but if we did get him we'd have to trade up to get him unless he has a really bad combine.

He'd be like Elvis Dumervil who is 5'11" 248 lb. A pass rusher but not a great run stopper.

Nothing, other than the $9-10M/year he's going to want on a new contract.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I think Cro's been great this year and I am almost sure the Jets could get him at a HUGE discount if they signed him now.

Cro has a lot of mouths to feed and the threat of a strike/lockout should scare the sh*t out of him. If Tanny offered him a $15-20M signing bonus now and $7-8M/yr I don't see how he could turn it down.

We need to go after Von Miller come the draft. He's played 3-4 linebacker all throughout College so we know he has experience and he can play the position unlike Gholston who never played OLB.

Miller would be great for us, but i like Robert Quinn from NC better. He plays more discipline and is just as disruptive as Miller. Question is do we have enough to trade up because I doubt he falls to us. We could probably grab a safety like Deunta Williams in the second round.

Miller would be great for us, but i like Robert Quinn from NC better. He plays more discipline and is just as disruptive as Miller. Question is do we have enough to trade up because I doubt he falls to us. We could probably grab a safety like Deunta Williams in the second round.

That's a very bold statement, sir.

I would like him too, but he is likely a top ten pick so we probably have no shot at being able to trade up for him.

This defense has been sorely exposed with the losses in the secondary, yeah you Drew Coleman.

We need bona fide pass rusher to help this defense not rely so much on coverage. We rank last in the league in sacks also.

Sorry if I am whining but I am so frustrated in watching these December swoons. I know we made the playoffs but what type of confidence or momentum do they really have going on the road to a KC environment that hasn't lost at home all year and is notorious for being tough on the visitor.

Remember the last time we went to KC?? We got killed!

We have always had success againts KC in the playoffs..not worrired about them...the Pats are the target....

Archived