Jets waive DL Matt Kroul

thor1000

Now, with punctuation?

Stranger things have happened. One time, Max only had 44 pancakes in one sitting at iHOP instead of his usual 50. Remember, this kid has tried to fool people before with numerous nicknames, even pretending to be a woman with something like FemaleJetsFan or something like that. At first he tries to be slick about it, but eventually he'll screw up. It's just a matter of time.

Now, with punctuation?

The punctuation is not a new thing. It usually comes from copying other posts and links without providing the link.

Stranger things have happened. One time, Max only had 44 pancakes in one sitting at iHOP instead of his usual 50. Remember, this kid has tried to fool people before with numerous nicknames, even pretending to be a woman with something like FemaleJetsFan or something like that. At first he tries to be slick about it, but eventually he'll screw up. It's just a matter of time.

128 tries to be slick? I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

The punctuation is not a new thing. It usually comes from copying other posts and links without providing the link.

128 tries to be slick? I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

I said he tries to. He doesn't really succeed at it. Huge difference ;)

Archived