Two Free Tickets to the Jets \ Bills game 01/02/11

Maxman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG please stop with the personal pleas....I am dying here, lol. I am going to end up buying everyone tickets. :)

Boy this got a whole lot of New kids on the block, good job Max you should do this for every playoff game, Tickets, airfare, and a hotel room, boom newbies everywhere.

please pick me i have never seen my jets play in person. i have been a fan since the Dick Kotite days. im fat, walk with a limp, and my dog has cerebral palsy. if you could pick me i would be eternally grateful and would light a candle for you at mass next sunday.

Joe that is obviously a lie. There is no way someone would sell you a dog.

Boy this got a whole lot of New kids on the block, good job Max you should do this for every playoff game, Tickets, airfare, and a hotel room, boom newbies everywhere.

I would like to get the site to the point where it can pay for away game tickets, airfare and hotel. Except when that happens I will be going, not giving them away. :D

8 minutes left to enter.

PLUS I JUST GOT AN LT JERSEY AND SANCHEZ JERSEY FOR CHRISTMASSS :) I NEED TO WEAR THEM TO A REAL GAME!!!

I got A jets jacket.. Jets scarf.. jets sweatshirt.. jets throwback jersey..jets snuggie.. jets socks... jets bears... I need to wear every single item to the game lol :)

Thanks again everyone...the winner is....drumroll please.....

is the suspense killing you yet? The winner is.....

HT2112. (we will email you now to verify your account for ticket delivery).

Thanks everyone for entering this last minute contest. We will have another giveaway next week (Rex Ryan DVD).

OMG!!!!! THank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks everyone for entering this last minute contest. We will have another giveaway next week (Rex Ryan DVD).

I think we're going to need to know a lot more about what's on that Rex Ryan DVD before we enter that one.

It's an exclusive interview with me. and I speak of all my opinions on everything Rex.

Disclaimer: I kid ;)

Nobody wants a Rex Ryan DVD at this point. Who the hell knows what's on there. Seriously, that's creepy that you've got one.

Has anyone with more than 10 posts actually won any of these "random" giveaways yet?

Furthermore, does anyone actually believe that these accounts aren't all just Max?

Here is what I don't get...I am getting accused of this not being random BUT I would purposely screw over our long time posters in the process? That doesn't make any sense. These have all been random and the winner of the Jets gift basket (tickets, DVD, Jets news paper, Bart Scott autograph and 2 other autographs) -- that went to a JN member who signed up in 2006.

:D

EY I deleted your other post. I realize you are probably joking but we do want to try and keep this site friendly. The guy who won the tickets as part of the Mangold contest thanked me but said that he had so many people blasting him this wasn't the site for him.

That isn't cool.

For the record these are tickets that I got personally. I could have tried to sell them or wiped BP's ass with them. Just tried to get them to a Jets fan b\c one of my New Years Resolutions involves not seeing BPs ass this year, lol.

Helene looks like a keeper, anyway. Way to lay the ol' mousetrap, Max.

Tom for the record you were the one that chased the Mangold winner away. He mentioned your post specifically (being serious).

EY I deleted your other post. I realize you are probably joking but we do want to try and keep this site friendly. The guy who won the tickets as part of the Mangold contest thanked me but said that he had so many people blasting him this wasn't the site for him.

That isn't cool.

For the record these are tickets that I got personally. I could have tried to sell them or wiped BP's a$$ with them. Just tried to get them to a Jets fan b\c one of my New Years Resolutions involves not seeing BPs a$$ this year, lol.

Can I still say you suck?

;)

Tom for the record you were the one that chased the Mangold winner away. He mentioned your post specifically (being serious).

Let's be honest, bro. That guy wasn't going to post here anyway, same as Proverbs. I don't begrudge you holding these contests to bring in new sign-ups at all, but if they weren't posting here before the contests, they weren't going to post here after the contest.

Let's be honest, bro. That guy wasn't going to post here anyway, same as Proverbs. I don't begrudge you holding these contests to bring in new sign-ups at all, but if they weren't posting here before the contests, they weren't going to post here after the contest.

I don't think you're allowed to say that anymore, or that you feel like you've earned it for having to read threads by (name retracted) or (name retracted) or (name retracted).

OMG you had to bring Proverbs into this didn't you? lol, you suck. EY this is the guy that sucks. Tom.

He happens to be right but he is also wrong. :)

I am going to list this stuff on ebay next time. Need to make money in 2011 and get less grief, haha.

Archived