**** Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

Greenranger

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask and I shall recieve, I suppose with a new PR. The biggest thing to take from this game -- McKnight should have some confidence. Didn't expect him to look this good, even against the worst run D in the league.

You'd think Belicheat would've learned his lesson last year about doing that.

Mind you, they took Brady out in the 2nd for Hoyer and now they put him back in. Srsly?

One of those losers on Miami's defense needs to destroy him. I dont root for injuries but I would not shed a tear if someone ACCIDENTALLY rolled up on his knee or ACCIDENTALLY falls on his throwing shoulder.

Tom Brady needs to get ****ed up. Why is he still in the game with a 31 pt lead?

Where is Cameron Wake? Please take out any one of his limbs or extremities!

I agree-they are doing what they did a few years ago when they were running up the scores-I hope Brady goes down I really do. For being a bad sport

Any reason why we can't see some of our other players return punts today? I'd really like to see Kyle Wilson back just once this year.

Punt Returns

He's had 15 for a 7.4 average. He fumbled a couple out of boounds in a close game and I believe that scared the coaching staff off a bot.

To easy. The Bills have given up 2 40 yard rushing plays all season. Brad Smith today and a 43 yarded to some nobody named Adrian Peterson. Yeah, McKnight should break a 65 yarder because the Bills suck.

Bills give up the most rushing YPG and the second highest per-carry average in the league.

Archived