Tomlinson, Greene, Revis, Cromartie all inactive

Matt39

Wow, he's going in as our #1 back?

That's nuts.

Oh, and we're going to lose this game by at least 10.

#1? He's our ONLY back. They can't be willing to risk Brad Smith by giving him carries, can they? Maybe Conner will get some. I thought they'd rest Richardson too. Now they probably can't afford to. Revis and Cromartie explains why they activated 128's boy, the UFL/Arena League guy, Marcus Trufant's little brother. He can be dime behind Wilson, Coleman and Cole because Lowery has to play safety.

Wow, he's going in as our #1 back?

That's nuts.

Oh, and we're going to lose this game by at least 10.

Probably...sucks too. I was just saying the franchise only has 3, 11 win seasons...would be nice to get 4.

Looks like Fitzpatrick is out too though.

So who knows. If I were the Jets, I'd throw it all over the field. Keep Sanchez in this rhythm.

#1? He's our ONLY back. They can't be willing to risk Brad Smith by giving him carries, can they? Maybe Conner will get some. I thought they'd rest Richardson too. Now they probably can't afford to. Revis and Cromartie explains why they activated 128's boy, the UFL/Arena League guy, Marcus Trufant's little brother. He can be dime behind Wilson, Coleman and Cole because Lowery has to play safety.

I go to imagine it will be the combo of McKnight, Terminator.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of Bradcat today.

I go to imagine it will be the combo of McKnight, Terminator.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of Bradcat today.

Exactly, I'm expecting given this lineup, the Jets plan on using Conner some at RB. That said, I think they're going to give McKnight a very heavy workload and see how he responds. The real final test to make sure he's past all of those training camp messes.

Looks like we'll also be seeing a whole lot of Wilson at CB, which isn't a bad thing either.

Archived