Put Brunnell in

FloridaJetsFan

you have to consider this if Sanchez's overthrows are injury-related and arm-mechanical.

he's missed three huge plays with overthrows. good play calls, good routes and bad throws.

a few catches over the middle have been EXTREMELY high also that Holmes and Edwards caught - but very dangerous for the WRS.

Put in Brunnell to run the ball.

Really? :blink:

No dumbass - to put let a COMPETENT quarterback throw the ball. The "take the ball out of the quarterback's hand" comment was about how all the plays that worked for us were running plays, cause the coaches see what everyone else sees - Sanchez is horrible tonight.

No dumbass - to put let a COMPETENT quarterback throw the ball. The "take the ball out of the quarterback's hand" comment was about how all the plays that worked for us were running plays, cause the coaches see what everyone else sees - Sanchez is horrible tonight.

Putting in Brunnell would be a dumbass move!

You were saying... DUMBASS!!!

Well that disqualifies Brunell. The 90's are over.

Well that disqualifies Brunell. The 90's are over.

Okay - we won! I'm ecstatic! But do you really think Sanchez was better tonight than Brunell was last week? And I'm not comparing defenses, I'm just talking about throws. Brunell made some throws last week that Sanchez has not made since he's been the starter. I LOVE that we won tonight, but I think we would have KILLED the Colts if we had a quarterback that can make basic throws. That's all.

Okay - we won! I'm ecstatic! But do you really think Sanchez was better tonight than Brunell was last week? And I'm not comparing defenses, I'm just talking about throws. Brunell made some throws last week that Sanchez has not made since he's been the starter. I LOVE that we won tonight, but I think we would have KILLED the Colts if we had a quarterback that can make basic throws. That's all.

Bills > colts. You are a genius.

Last week we played the bills at home, you idiot!

Moron, Brunell was playing the Bills...

Bills > colts. You are a genius.

Dude, I'm not talking about the defense (Bills vs. Colts). I'm talking about THROWS! You obviously didn't watch the Bills game, cause if you did, you would have seen a difference in the throws. But it's okay - keep denying the truth.

When he had all damn day to throw to wide open receivers of course he looked good. Sanchez was under constant pressure throwing to better covered receivers.

Yes he is. Keep denying, but Sanchez was terrible tonight - and would have been the reason we lost. But keep worshiping bad play. You must have the jersey.

You are moron!

So because I did not want to see Brunnell come in, I'm worshiping bad play?

GET A LIFE!

Dude, I'm not talking about the defense (Bills vs. Colts). I'm talking about THROWS! You obviously didn't watch the Bills game, cause if you did, you would have seen a difference in the throws. But it's okay - keep denying the truth.

Right. Because throwing against a D who have their bags packed doesn't make a difference.

Sanchez was horrible. Brunell isn't an upgrade.

Can't be. Dude has made 4 or 5 accounts today to spew this sh*t.

Sorry Sharrow - this is the only account I have. It's true, I'm new to this site, but just cause I'm new here, does that mean my opinion is less than yours? I've been a Jets fan since Namath days. I think I've seen enough to establish an educated opinion. I may be wrong.

Right. Because throwing against a D who have their bags packed doesn't make a difference.

Sanchez was horrible. Brunell isn't an upgrade.

Did you SEE the throws??????? I'm not talking about threading needles!!!!! I'm talking about making BASIC throws!!! Brunell's throws were on the number. Not 3 feet above the receivers head. I'm not anti-Sanchez, but do you really think he was making GOOD throws tonight?? If you do, then I guess we have a difference of opinion.

Did you SEE the throws??????? I'm not talking about threading needles!!!!! I'm talking about making BASIC throws!!! Brunell's throws were on the number. Not 3 feet above the receivers head. I'm not anti-Sanchez, but do you really think he was making GOOD throws tonight?? If you do, then I guess we have a difference of opinion.

On the numbers!!!!

2011010200000579.jpg

High? Like this?

Archived