WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm down to be lynched as long as smc, pac and song aren't on my train..

ape, dan and avm I would like very much to be on it

You ridiculous man. Haha, this is what you blabber about every time you're town. If you're the lynch candidate by deadline and you need to have Dan hammer you or whatever to make you happy, then let's do it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire (Claim: Mason)

2. Jetsfan80 (Claim: Impotent 1-shot day vig)

3. The Crusher

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566

9. SMC (Claim: Mason)

10. CTM (Claim? Bomb-type pro-town insinuation)

11. Jetscode1

12. brettw4rd

13. slats

14. Vicious89x

15. Doggin94it (Claim: town +1 vote)

16. Sharrow

17. JiF

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble (Claim: Pending...)

20. Jets Things

This is a sh*t show.

lets keep going... we've still got a cop and doc out there to locate before noon tomorrow.

have mercy!

I haven't seen a performance this bad since I watched Corey Haim in License to Drive..

can we just lynch this scum already? have mercy.

"no one dies by my hand"... what are you Ghandi?

JF80 is reading serious town to me. If you want him dead, I don't think you're going to have to wait long. Let the scum figure out what to do with him.

unvote

Don't feel like being collateral damage just yet, either.

You ridiculous man. Haha, this is what you blabber about every time you're town. If you're the lynch candidate by deadline and you need to have Dan hammer you or whatever to make you happy, then let's do it.

1) what do i blabber about every time as town

2) why are you speaking in the third person?

JF80 is reading serious town to me. If you want him dead, I don't think you're going to have to wait long. Let the scum figure out what to do with him.

unvote

Don't feel like being collateral damage just yet, either.

So then why don't you tell him to shoot that cat CTM? He'll listen to you.. If everyone is suddenly so sure CTM is scum then he can clear himself and kill scum in one fell swoop.

I'll bite. CTM is definitely off to me this game and he's making threats/telling people to vote him? Just odd and he knows better than this.

Vote: CTM

knows better then what? Everyone besides pac gets thier panties in a bunch about me suggesting to put jf80's claim to the test. That's what is ridiculous.

knows better then what? Everyone besides pac gets thier panties in a bunch about me suggesting to put jf80's claim to the test. That's what is ridiculous.

I actually thought/think it's a good idea... lol.

but then again I think it's 50/50 he even has one. His sudden selflessness seems contrived to me.

have mercy.

So I'm "impotent" because I won't fire into a crowd of town on Day 1?

Can you think of a better way to describe a shooter who can't shoot? Even if its out of principle...

You have a chance to confirm yourself and refuse to do it - making your claim a moot point. You voted people with conviction earlier, what happened???

We should probably just lynch you forget your 1-shot claim, and look to the circumstances around your earlier train on D2 for scum suspects.

Who's disagreeing with testing JF80's claim? Just why the crap does that need to be done right away? If he's town he's shooting more or less blind into a sea of potential power roles. If he's scum he may just be bluffing and already taken a shot and he won't die.

Can you think of a better way to describe a shooter who can't shoot? Even if its out of principle...

You have a chance to confirm yourself and refuse to do it - making your claim a moot point. You voted people with conviction earlier, what happened???

We should probably just lynch you forget your 1-shot claim, and look to the circumstances around your earlier train on D2 for scum suspects.

I'm willing to shoot just not right now. If you don't believe my role I'm not going to shoot yet simply to prove I'm telling the truth. What does that accomplish for the town? As several have already mentioned, I may well have a chance later in the game to use my shot to help the town rather than hurt it.

dammit I agree with the ape.. I say we make him prove it or lynch him.

Shoot Brett.. he suddenly vanished - maybe he's hoping out of sight, out of mind.

If it was me I might even take out JetsThings.. he's playing peek-a-boo-mafia.

have a nice day.

Who's disagreeing with testing JF80's claim? Just why the crap does that need to be done right away? If he's town he's shooting more or less blind into a sea of potential power roles. If he's scum he may just be bluffing and already taken a shot and he won't die.

my post was in response to pac's post saying lynch anyway cause he thinks he's lying

dammit I agree with the ape.. I say we make him prove it or lynch him.

Shoot Brett.. he suddenly vanished - maybe he's hoping out of sight, out of mind.

If it was me I might even take out JetsThings.. he's playing peek-a-boo-mafia.

have a nice day.

So your plan is to shoot one of 2 people who have been relatively inactive. And when they flip town, possibly with power roles, what does that accomplish for town? You learn nothing about either of those players thanks to their lack of participation, and you learn that I was telling the truth. Subsequently, I'm reduced to being a powerless townie.

I'll holster, thanks.

And if he's town, then we likely kill 2 town in 1 day after our lynch.

have mercy... if you're telling the truth you'll regret being NK'd without taking a shot... You'll be left talking about what might have been in the dead thread with SMC.

have mercy... if you're telling the truth you'll regret being NK'd without taking a shot... You'll be left talking about what might have been in the dead thread with SMC.

I'd consider it a victory for town if its me who's NK'd instead of a more valuable townie. Gives you guys a decent chance at finding scum on Day 2 based on the 72 pages of content we have on Day 1 as well.

Is that worth potentially losing our cop? Then he'll be in the dead thread talking about what might have happened if he hadn't shot the cop ...

Granted, the memory of killing Vicious in that game is still haunting.

I'm willing to shoot just not right now. If you don't believe my role I'm not going to shoot yet simply to prove I'm telling the truth. What does that accomplish for the town? As several have already mentioned, I may well have a chance later in the game to use my shot to help the town rather than hurt it.

I definitely think you're dead tonight if you don't. Too dangerous to them to let a potential daytime killer loose.

Not shooting is martyring yourself tonight, IMHO. It's cool if you want to do that. Admirable, even. You'd probably be saving SMC or Song for a day. But you really might want to think about taking your shot before we lynch someone.

I'd consider it a victory for town if its me who's NK'd instead of a more valuable townie. Gives you guys a decent chance at finding scum on Day 2 based on the 72 pages of content we have on Day 1 as well.

Go big or go home... in your situation I would have already emptied a magazine.. you're on borrowed time if you're telling the truth. Which as far as I'm concerned is still way up in the air.

have mercy.

hell shoot your damn self.

I definitely think you're dead tonight if you don't. Too dangerous to them to let a potential daytime killer loose.

Not shooting is martyring yourself tonight, IMHO. It's cool if you want to do that. Admirable, even. You'd probably be saving SMC or Song for a day. But you really might want to think about taking your shot before we lynch someone.

i was insta voted for suggesting the same thing 1/2 hr ago?

unvote

vote slats

Something tells me that you won't get NK'ed... and you won't end up firing this shot of your either. This confirms my point, if JF80 thinks its more valuable that he don't shoot blind and wants us to wait until his NK to learn from his death, then lets just lynch him and learn what we can now.

If we lynch him, and he flips scum, first person I'm looking at is Slats for the "golly gee fellas, that sure look just like a PM to me" post. I imagine if JF80 false claimed, he had the words spoon fed to him in the scum thread...

Go big or go home... in your situation I would have already emptied a magazine.. you're on borrowed time if you're telling the truth. Which as far as I'm concerned is still way up in the air.

have mercy.

hell shoot your damn self.

Took the words right outta my mouth...

Archived