WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to stay out of the dead thread as long as I can, okay?

Unless this is another bus move, CTM is toast if you flip town. If it's a bus move, I'd trade 1 scum for that because it puts you guys at 3 dead and only 2 remaining.

Understood, just odd you jumped on it so quick. your reasoning is good and maybe lynching me is the move. I just don;t want to give in to CTM. He teh noodle

where's the violin smiley?

we both know you're not flippign town, although you're insistance to the contrary is amusing

WOW, you are so bad at this. it's hard for you to keep lying as I laugh at you. Dude if this was I28 doing this.. I would have flkipped out self voted and called him every name in the book.

but you.. I just want you to keep going and going as you try so hard to act like you think Imk scum when moist of the game knows you are.

So cute you are my little nooodley woodley

Good read JC. I think they are uust desperate and must think Im bluffing about my double vote and hope Im a cop or Doc? Other than that just proves how inept CTM is at this game.

Or he knows their beat and just wants to lynch me cause it bothers him and Pac actually Im so unlynchable. Pac said early in the game he would lynch me day one just cause my jollyness is hard to lynch/. H8ter hate.

bs fatso.. i 100% believe you had a double vote.. just think you were doggin's scum counterpart... you schemed to use it on vic to make yourself look innocent..

listen to yourself, your case is that i'm scum, who is trying to take out a roleless townie who you yourself admit is that hardest townie to lynch. it doens't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it's not true

Monkey why would they mistake a lie detecotr, who by the way wasn;t even playing the game for a cop? Explain what exactly their watcher was seeing from a guy who never showed up to the game? Weird if you ask me.

CTM just said that JT put in a lie detect on Pac. Seems about as obvious a choice as there is for a lie detect on N1, given the post restriction.

Also seems like an obvious way for scum to watch Pac and see who visits him.

I am a tracker, my reports read like "x-person left his room last night" and a watcher's reports usually reads like "x-person visited y-person last night"... so in this case "JetsThings visited Pac last night."

Regardless, I already thought you were scum... and wanted to lynch you today to test the scum/town pairs theory. Especially after seeing town/scum roleblockers.

If CTM is lying, he's a dead man walking... and Pac too.

Good read JC. I think they are uust desperate and must think Im bluffing about my double vote and hope Im a cop or Doc? Other than that just proves how inept CTM is at this game.

Or he knows their beat and just wants to lynch me cause it bothers him and Pac actually Im so unlynchable. Pac said early in the game he would lynch me day one just cause my jollyness is hard to lynch/. H8ter hate.

Slow down big fella...still not ready to defend quite yet...what do you mean about bluffing with your double vote...by the looks of Vic's lynch is wasn't a bluff...think your misguided if you think they think your Cop or Doc...more likely CTM just has never seen you lynched...I know I haven't...but all streaks end...

bs fatso.. i 100% believe you had a double vote.. just think you were doggin's scum counterpart... you schemed to use it on vic to make yourself look innocent..

listen to yourself, your case is that i'm scum, who is trying to take out a roleless townie who you yourself admit is that hardest townie to lynch. it doens't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it's not true

So things that don;t make sense aren;t true? Wow. Thats good dude.

Truth is if you don;t lie and get me lynch you die today instead of me and then only get to kill one person tonight. You double your yield. I thought thats pretty obvious.

I think you picked me because though Im hard to lynch. people have had me on their list. Especially monkey who has had a hard on for me for quite the while/.

but funny even he is not on yet because it's really that transparent.

Mr Socko is pretty sure he got Vic at the start of the day and spent the better part of it convincing you all to vote him.

Sorry bro, I knew I was tracking Vic after the mock outrage over Doggin's lynch... didn't need your help for that.

Slow down big fella...still not ready to defend quite yet...what do you mean about bluffing with your double vote...by the looks of Vic's lynch is wasn't a bluff...think your misguided if you think they think your Cop or Doc...more likely CTM just has never seen you lynched...I know I haven't...but all streaks end...

i was just trying to figure out why he would sacrifice himself for a townie with a spent power. If you think I should I will vote myself.

Not until MONEKY ask me very nicely though. Come on Monkey ask Crusher to self vote so you can see what you and I where struggling with. i want to ask me nicel..

Say/... "Please Crusher self vote so i can see who you are big sweet poppy" do that,, I will self vote.

If not Im going to sleep at 11:30 and you guys can do it without me.

Come on Moneky ask me nicely little moneky moneky

Truth is if you don;t lie and get me lynch you die today instead of me and then only get to kill one person tonight. You double your yield. I thought thats pretty obvious.

I think you picked me because though Im hard to lynch. people have had me on their list. Especially monkey who has had a hard on for me for quite the while/.

Please explain this... because its sounding like the worst defense ever... but I just want to make sure.

allright,, don't know what else to say other then 100% you are scum or third party. You can flail your fat rolls around as much as you like, but at the end of the day, you are going down today or tomorrow.. that much i'm sure of.

Mr Socko is pretty sure he got Vic at the start of the day and spent the better part of it convincing you all to vote him.

LOL. Trying to take credit while you were MIA in Tampa.

What a douche.

allright,, don't know what else to say other then 100% you are scum or third party. You can flail your fat rolls around as much as you like, but at the end of the day, you are going down today or tomorrow.. that much i'm sure of.

Fine dude, you get to lynch the Crusher with your deperation plot. yeah you did it. but I will not self vote till monkey ask me nicely. Nope, not doing it

i was just trying to figure out why he would sacrifice himself for a townie with a spent power. If you think I should I will vote myself.

Not until MONEKY ask me very nicely though. Come on Monkey ask Crusher to self vote so you can see what you and I where struggling with. i want to ask me nicel..

Say/... "Please Crusher self vote so i can see who you are big sweet poppy" do that,, I will self vote.

If not Im going to sleep at 11:30 and you guys can do it without me.

Come on Moneky ask me nicely little moneky moneky

Not exactly a pro-town defense tubby... calm down for a minute and explain yourself.

VOTE CTM

There is no reason Vic would try to throw JT under the bus if he weren't trying to clear his name. I think CTM coming in just screwed the scum bus plan and now they are scrambling to try and take somebody down with them. I think this lie detector role when we already have trackers and roleblockers would imbalance the game too much in favor of the town. I call bullsh*t. CTM is the way to go.

LOL. Trying to take credit while you were MIA in Tampa.

What a douche.

Mr Socko demands respect.... He gave you Vic and JVoR and is telling you Dan and Slats should be the next 2.

My scum hunting is legendary.. as am I.

Nice shot on JVOR. Reading through today, he was really the only one defending Vic and trying to get JT to be lynched first.

Imo, I feel very confident about SMC, Song, Pac, WE, and I28 right now.

So we're looking at this group, imo:

3. The Crusher

20. CTM

2. Jetsfan80

4. AVM

5. Dan X

11. Jetscode1

13. slats

16. Sharrow

18. Aemon Kristen

Add CTM or Crusher to the list and we've got 5 confirmed townies. On top of that I assume that we've got whoever shot JVOR, the doc, and cop that we will be able to count on, which is 3 more; and even if they get countered, then we get more scum handed to us. That's like 8 confirmed townies eventually.

That said, between Crusher and CTM, I'm inclined to vote Crusher right now. If Vic was a one time day kill and was used up, and was catching more legit heat than anyone in the game, why would he bus a teammate that was only being voted for being inactive and might even be replaced? That doesn't make sense to me.

vote Crusher

Not exactly a pro-town defense tubby... calm down for a minute and explain yourself.

nothing to explain. I already explained. CTM makes a great play. he's dead why not take someone who has played kinda scummy. He gets me and the night kill. Rather than just the night kill. Thats all their is. i have nothing else to add bro.

OK Fine dont; ask.

Mr. Socko is 50/50 on JTM... I see everyones point about the bus but for some reason JT as scum doesn't feel right.

VOTE DANX

I really agree with this, but tomorrow.. dan x is almost certainly scum

Mr Socko demands respect.... He gave you Vic and JVoR and is telling you Dan and Slats should be the next 2.

My scum hunting is legendary.. as am I.

Thank you for posting the list I've been pushing for 3 days.

Thank you for posting the list I've been pushing for 3 days.

lol... you've been pushing everyone the last 3 days.. I've consistently said Vic, JVoR, Dan, Slats, Crush...

kneel before Zod... have a nice day.

Nice shot on JVOR. Reading through today, he was really the only one defending Vic and trying to get JT to be lynched first.

Imo, I feel very confident about SMC, Song, Pac, WE, and I28 right now.

So we're looking at this group, imo:

3. The Crusher

20. CTM

2. Jetsfan80

4. AVM

5. Dan X

11. Jetscode1

13. slats

16. Sharrow

18. Aemon Kristen

Add CTM or Crusher to the list and we've got 5 confirmed townies. On top of that I assume that we've got whoever shot JVOR, the doc, and cop that we will be able to count on, which is 3 more; and even if they get countered, then we get more scum handed to us. That's like 8 confirmed townies eventually.

That said, between Crusher and CTM, I'm inclined to vote Crusher right now. If Vic was a one time day kill and was used up, and was catching more legit heat than anyone in the game, why would he bus a teammate that was only being voted for being inactive and might even be replaced? That doesn't make sense to me.

vote Crusher

Look who it is. It's Sharrow. You being scum makes alot of sense. If Vic was in the scum QT with you and Jet things. he would have lost his ******* mind with no one to talk too. You made the thing game horrible for me. Just me and you started out as scum against a whole game of townies and you posting 3 times a day. you and Jet things inactivity drove Vic mad. he probably try to kill himself in the gym.. LOL

Town after i flip town kill sharrow after CTM.

Slats insisted upon staying on JT. He only came off of JT for about a page, voted me and then Vic false claimed and Slats immediately went back to JT.

Archived