WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't lynch Dan then I'd just as soon vote Crush.. if he's the GF then the real cop could look at Slats.

as Sharrow mentioned earlier though this game is pretty much in the bag. have a nice day.

Why would we lynch Dan now? That's ******* stupid...

If CTM flips scum, it will verify both Crusher and Aemon - right? Then the Doc knows whether to protect Aemon tonight or not?

If CTM flips town, then he's legit about Crusher because the GF can't fool a lie detector, only the cop, and Aeomon is lying and scum.

CTM lynch makes sense right now... need to sleep on it.

I'm pretty sure JVoR was there watcher (i'll double check). If so and they watched CTM they would have seen JT visit him.

You're not paying attention very well are you? <insert dramatic gotcha music>

have mercy

EDIT- lol, I was wrong... he was the role blocker.. I thought it said watcher.. yeah yeah I failed.

Awesome that you accused him of not paying attention. Hhahahhaha...

I'm pretty sure JVoR was there watcher (i'll double check). If so and they watched CTM they would have seen JT visit him.

You're not paying attention very well are you? <insert dramatic gotcha music>

have mercy

EDIT- lol, I was wrong... he was the role blocker.. I thought it said watcher.. yeah yeah I failed.

I´m paying attention, but you seem dead set on not looking at other alternatives. If we ha lynched JT and he had flipped town lie detector, don't you think Vic would have been strung up right there? I think they decided to bus an inactive teammate and right then BG found a replacement. They screwed themselves over and are now scrambling to recover. That's my take on it.

hmmph.. well that changes things a bit.

CTM any explanation as to how scum would have known JT visited your first incarnation on N1?

have a nice day.

I explained this theory... but CTM claims that JT actually lie detected you on N1.

If scum was smart, given your post restriction, they would have assumed that a town investigative role would visit you to determine the nature of your PR. So if scum has a watcher, which they could to counter my role, they would just watch you... and wait for a townie to investigation you.

The report would look like "JT visited Pac on N1"

To me, this would explain why Vic and Slats insisted on lynching JT on D2... and why Vic was willing to fake claim watcher in order to push a lynch on JT. Which would have worked if JIF and I hadn't both targeted Vic N1.

So the dilemma becomes, did Vic try to bus himself using JT/CTM who is scum... or did he try to trade his life for an investigative role that they saw "visit" Pac on N1?

Why would we lynch Dan now? That's ******* stupid...

If CTM flips scum, it will verify both Crusher and Aemon - right? Then the Doc knows whether to protect Aemon tonight or not?

why would it verify them? CTM has bussed more teammates then Greyhound.. Could be a last ditch effort by scum to salvage 1 or 2 of their team.

If CTM flips town, then he's legit about Crusher because the GF can't fool a lie detector, only the cop, and Aeomon is lying and scum.

CTM lynch makes sense right now... need to sleep on it.

I think Crush lynch makes most sense at the moment.. but I'm kind of brain dead right now.

I'll change my vote tomorrow since it doesn't look like anyone will vote Dan. have a nice day.

I´m paying attention, but you seem dead set on not looking at other alternatives. If we ha lynched JT and he had flipped town lie detector, don't you think Vic would have been strung up right there? I think they decided to bus an inactive teammate and right then BG found a replacement. They screwed themselves over and are now scrambling to recover. That's my take on it.

Yes. I think it was a risk scum was willing to take, because the way a watcher report looks... all they see someone "visit" and the first assumption would be cop, and not lie detector... If I'm scum, and Vic already used his one shot... I trade him for the Cop in a heartbeat.

Question: Who did you investigate on N1?

why would it verify them? CTM has bussed more teammates then Greyhound.. Could be a last ditch effort by scum to salvage 1 or 2 of their team.

I think Crush lynch makes most sense at the moment.. but I'm kind of brain dead right now.

I'll change my vote tomorrow since it doesn't look like anyone will vote Dan. have a nice day.

I agree... I need fresh eyes.

UNVOTE

but I will say A-Mans reveal looks like complete horsesh*t... He's played too many games to choose this point in the game to out himself so sloppily... Why would he totally discount the possibility Crusher is the GF? I don't believe him at all..

I am legend.. and now I sleep.

Yes. I think it was a risk scum was willing to take, because the way a watcher report looks... all they see someone "visit" and the first assumption would be cop, and not lie detector... If I'm scum, and Vic already used his one shot... I trade him for the Cop in a heartbeat.

Question: Who did you investigate on N1?

You. That's why my attitude towards you took a 360 on Day 2. I thought you would have picked up on that right away. I was defending you most of the day. Well, in the few posts I made, anyway.

This is kinda for me so its a easy recap tomorrow...

CTM claims he is town lie detector:

- He lie detected Pac N1, but doesn't know what post was questioned, but says Pac is town (CTM, please just have BG forward it to you)

- He lie detected Crusher on N2, and says he is scum

Aemon claims he is town cop:

- He says his N1 results were I28 is town

- He says his N2 results are Crusher is town, could be godfather (especially as a double voter)

Crusher says he is town double voter:

- He used double vote to hammer Vic scum

- He says he is counterpart to Doggin, who had +1 vote toward lynch and was town (even though there was a town/scum roleblocker pair)

Lynch CTM:

If town, then Crusher is scum - then lynch Crusher to see if he is GF, if GF then Aemon could be legit. If scum but not GF, Aemon is lying and scum too.

If scum, then Crusher is town and Aemon likely town.

Lynch Crusher:

If town, then CTM is liar and scum. Aemon is likely town.

If scum, then Aemon is liar and scum. If scum Godfather, then Aemon could be town. If scum then CTM legit.

Lynch Aemon:

If town, then no read on Crusher could be town or GF. No read on CTM.

If scum, then Crusher likely scum - CTM likely clear.

I didn't include the implications that Aemon's affiliation has on me, but its obvious if we clear him, I become confirmed... if we don't clear him, then I'll be questioned.

Right now I think lynching CTM is the most beneficial from the standpoint of providing conclusive information about the 3 players in question, but myself. Lynching CTM and having him flip scum would confirm Aemon, Crusher and I.

I really don't think that scum would risk both Aemon and Crusher to take out CTM.

Going back to the Vic attempt to bus on JT, it may have just been that... nothing more elaborate. Inactive scum being sold out in for the cause of bussing Vic.

You. That's why my attitude towards you took a 360 on Day 2. I thought you would have picked up on that right away. I was defending you most of the day. Well, in the few posts I made, anyway.

Wasn't lost on me. Neither was the forceful nature of how you insisted on voting CTM.

**** it... I think CTM's lynch provides the most info, as I say above.

VOTE CTM

Any game where we get to see him die twice is a good game... hahahhahahaa...

CTM flipping scum means Aemon, Crusher and I are legit... and Pac... needs to run and hide somewhere...

So... you won't be losing it and insulting anyone's girlfriends this game? Good to know bro, good to know. Welcome back batman.

Dan loves JiF now. All is good.

Not fully caught up yet ... soooo much to read. But really, CTM? Lie detector? Hehehe your team must be on its last leg. Dan's initial reaction is not buying this story, at all. Starting to make more sense, with all the reveals and heat on Vicious that Vic and JVoR were frantically trying to bus/distance each other.

Few more pages to read.

VOTE CTM

There is no reason Vic would try to throw JT under the bus if he weren't trying to clear his name. I think CTM coming in just screwed the scum bus plan and now they are scrambling to try and take somebody down with them. I think this lie detector role when we already have trackers and roleblockers would imbalance the game too much in favor of the town. I call bullsh*t. CTM is the way to go.

Agree with this. With JT missing for so long and therefore no good opportunity to fake reveal before this point, the "lie detector" feels like a desperate last attempt to Dan. Coupled with CTM making even less sense than usual. Crusher's reactions also felt more natural and townie-like.

fair enough.. vote Dan then.

- Cloak and Dagger PR

- Coming out of her closet on the PR when it was assumed I was town

- Her most vocal case was against the innocent CTM

- Can't envision a scenario where there are 2 townies with PR's

how much more do you need? have mercy!

Ummm, Dan had been saying for most of the game that she knew old-CTM was town ... that was pretty much the one thing she's felt confident about this game.

Dan has also been saying she didn't feel good about Jets Things popping in randomly to blast Jetsfan. Another reason she had for voting JT, which she alluded to when asked by I28, was to get a better read on Slats. His end-of-D1 play felt a little off to her, and when he jumped out early with a vote on Jets Things, she began to question if he was playing a little funny because he had some kind of tracking/investigative role and wanted to see where it would lead.

And just because you don't read carefully doesn't mean it was "cloak and dagger" either, more like mildly hidden but with more than enough hints there ... like Slats said it doesn't make much sense to try hiding it as scum, either. Was honestly just trying to be less grating and use it as a gauge for careful reading vs. skimming. It really didn't help much other than to further clear old-CTM in her mind, but hey. First time with a PR and wanted it to get in the way as little as possible.

Prepare to have your mind blown when Dan dies, if you literally "can't envision a scenario" that there could be two townies with PRs. Don't understand why these ridiculous definitive statements are lauded, when your mind should always be open to the possibility (even if it's slight in your opinion) that you're wrong ... for example, Dan really thinks you're town but she's capable of envisioning a scenario in which you're not.

Lynch CTM:

If town, then Crusher is scum - then lynch Crusher to see if he is GF, if GF then Aemon could be legit. If scum but not GF, Aemon is lying and scum too.

If scum, then Crusher is town and Aemon likely town.

Lynch Crusher:

If town, then CTM is liar and scum. Aemon is likely town.

If scum, then Aemon is liar and scum. If scum Godfather, then Aemon could be town. If scum then CTM legit.

Lynch Aemon:

If town, then no read on Crusher could be town or GF. No read on CTM.

If scum, then Crusher likely scum - CTM likely clear.

I didn't include the implications that Aemon's affiliation has on me, but its obvious if we clear him, I become confirmed... if we don't clear him, then I'll be questioned.

Right now I think lynching CTM is the most beneficial from the standpoint of providing conclusive information about the 3 players in question, but myself. Lynching CTM and having him flip scum would confirm Aemon, Crusher and I.

I really don't think that scum would risk both Aemon and Crusher to take out CTM.

Going back to the Vic attempt to bus on JT, it may have just been that... nothing more elaborate. Inactive scum being sold out in for the cause of bussing Vic.

Dan is hella sleepy but appreciates your list-making skills and wants to talk the rest out for herself. She needs it a little more step by step to get there ... also want to account for the small chance that CTM and Crusher are both scum.

If CTM is somehow town ...

• We've lost an investigative role.
  • We know that Crusher is scum.
  • Like you said, if Crusher is GF, then Aemon is most likely town but for some reason we had both a townie cop and lie detector (?)
  • Even if Crusher is GF, Aemon could be scum, who jumped in out of nowhere to save his teammate for the night and try to take down the townie investigative role because scum might see it as a decent trade. Although outing two of them in this way feels odd, which is why the CTM-as-town scenario bothers Dan.
  • If Crusher is not GF, Aemon is scum.

If CTM is scum ...

• We killed it!!
  • Crusher is probably town.
  • Crusher may be scum (GF most likely), and maybe it's CTM's last effort at ******* with us and gettin' his bus on.
  • Aemon is most likely town.
  • Dan is too sleepy ... it's possible that Aemon would be scum, too? But unlikely, again because of the timing of the claim, if he's actually on CTM's team. Doesn't seem worth it.

If Crusher is town ...

• We've lost a now-roleless townie.
  • We know that CTM is scum.
  • Aemon is most likely town, as explained in the "CTM as scum" section above. Possible but unlikely that Aemon would be scum.

If Crusher is scum ...

• We killed the mighty Crushscum!
  • CTM is probably town.
  • CTM could be scum (especially if Crusher is GF), busin' like he do.
  • Aemon could be town but only if Crusher is GF. Still not very likely both CTM and Aemon would be town.
  • Aemon could be scum, although an odd play. (See "CTM as town", penultimate bullet point.)

Wow, Dan thinks she just made an I28 post even wordier and more confusing. :) Sorry for any errors you find.

At first read-through, it feels like Crusher might be the safer choice. Even though Dan thinks CTM is the more likely scum!! May be safer to take the route that doesn't risk losing an investigative role. Not sure which makes more sense, going with the scenario that feels more likely, or taking the extra day to make the safer play?

Going to reread a couple of things one more time.

Ok. Seems like we get our definitive results on Crusher/CTM only if the person we lynch flips town. Because then we know for sure the other is scum. It doesn't seem like one is more definitive than the other to Dan, unless she's reading something wrong.

If either one flips scum, we still have the possibility that they could both be scum. (Even though that feels unlikely, it's not 100% like flipping town would be.)

So although Dan believes Crusher more overall, we'd be in the same boat either way regarding town/scum information whichever one we lynch. And lynching wrong on CTM means potentially losing that investigative power in the case that it's not made up. Ugh.

vote Crusher

During CTM's reveal, I'm thinking that's a really powerful role. More powerful than cop, as the cop gets fooled by GF's and millers. I generally don't like too good to be true roles like that. But I did that last game with Brett the Mirror, so I'm wary.

I was thinking about the cop, too. I don't think there's any way we have a lie detector and a cop. I would've suggested that the cop stay hidden. If CTM is full of crap, then Aemon is probably as good as dead. The whole lie detector option has me wondering if there's a doc in this game, too. Could it be that two semi-bulletproofs was enough to counter balance the killing?

Now we're left to decide whether Jets Things was disinterested in the game as a member of scum or as a town role as strong as lie detector? Wow. Either role should've kept him somewhat involved. I could see the scum role being less appealing in that case, though, because he already knows the basic setup (boring) and it can be exhausting making up cases.

Really felt like Vic was bussing an inactive teammate, too. No way he could've known that not one, but two town power roles targeted him the other night. Haha! Poor Vic! Again, why would the scum at that point think the disinterested townie had a cop or doc role? OTOH, Vic had parked there all day before a train started running on him, so it would've been difficult for him to try to make that same play on any other townie (assuming JT/CTM is innocent in that scenario).

My other problem is that I really, really want Crush to be town! Please be town, Crush! Please! That stupid ape listed me, JiF, and Crush as his three prime scum targets and it would just be so much sweeter for me if he was 0/3 rather than 1/3. Please make that happen for me, Crusher!

Pac's vote on Dan is really interesting, too. Have to decide between Crush and CTM here, there's really not another option. One of them is scum.

Hmmm...

I don't want to vote for purely selfish reasons. I have a meeting at work today from 11-3, and then have band rehearsal tonight. I really need to be around when you guys decide to lynch me. And I do need to be lynched in this game. It won't have the same impact if I make it to endgame and town wins, that stupid ape really needs to see my autopsy with my 100% true reveal detailed out for all too see. I won't even defend, you guys have the scum mapped out using my actions as proof! Lol! I just want to be around to call the monkey names the whole time I'm being lynched. I think I deserve that!

Hopefully I can get a seat away from the focus of the meeting, and continue checking in from my phone. I'll be around before it, anyway.

VERY scummy, regardless of how true it may be.

unvote

No it's not and you will see why.

I think this has gone on long enough. I just read the thread since CTM's bogus reveal and I think it's time for your boy to die. A lot of interesting stuff since then.

So without further a do. GO TOWN.

votecrusher

unvote

No it's not and you will see why.

I think this has gone on long enough. I just read the thread since CTM's bogus reveal and I think it's time for your boy to die. A lot of interesting stuff since then.

So without further a do. GO TOWN.

votecrusher

Whoa...hold on there. I'm still catching up. I just wanted to post that before I forgot about it...

Just wanted to say this is a really townie post by Dan, too. I can see both PR people being town, but Pac avoiding the CTM/Crush situation while Dan takes it head on is bonus points for her.

Very townie conclusions, particularly the fact that if we lynch one and he turns out to be scum, that can't be seen as 100% clearing the other - especially with Chan the Bus Driver involved. Lol!

Ok. Seems like we get our definitive results on Crusher/CTM only if the person we lynch flips town. Because then we know for sure the other is scum. It doesn't seem like one is more definitive than the other to Dan, unless she's reading something wrong.

If either one flips scum, we still have the possibility that they could both be scum. (Even though that feels unlikely, it's not 100% like flipping town would be.)

So although Dan believes Crusher more overall, we'd be in the same boat either way regarding town/scum information whichever one we lynch. And lynching wrong on CTM means potentially losing that investigative power in the case that it's not made up. Ugh.

vote Crusher

Just wanted to say this is a really townie post by Dan, too. I can see both PR people being town, but Pac avoiding the CTM/Crush situation while Dan takes it head on is bonus points for her.

Very townie conclusions, particularly the fact that if we lynch one and he turns out to be scum, that can't be seen as 100% clearing the other - especially with Chan the Bus Driver involved. Lol!

I think Danx could scream, "Hey Im the godmother of all scums post past and present," night kill the entire town at once, and then slaughter 4 baby seals with her bare hands and you would still think it was a very townie post. LOL

That being said I think your right about your kindred soul in this case. My first list when this CTM poo poo started would be where to look for scum.

During CTM's reveal, I'm thinking that's a really powerful role. More powerful than cop, as the cop gets fooled by GF's and millers. I generally don't like too good to be true roles like that. But I did that last game with Brett the Mirror, so I'm wary.

I was thinking about the cop, too. I don't think there's any way we have a lie detector and a cop. I would've suggested that the cop stay hidden. If CTM is full of crap, then Aemon is probably as good as dead. The whole lie detector option has me wondering if there's a doc in this game, too. Could it be that two semi-bulletproofs was enough to counter balance the killing?

Now we're left to decide whether Jets Things was disinterested in the game as a member of scum or as a town role as strong as lie detector? Wow. Either role should've kept him somewhat involved. I could see the scum role being less appealing in that case, though, because he already knows the basic setup (boring) and it can be exhausting making up cases.

Really felt like Vic was bussing an inactive teammate, too. No way he could've known that not one, but two town power roles targeted him the other night. Haha! Poor Vic! Again, why would the scum at that point think the disinterested townie had a cop or doc role? OTOH, Vic had parked there all day before a train started running on him, so it would've been difficult for him to try to make that same play on any other townie (assuming JT/CTM is innocent in that scenario).

My other problem is that I really, really want Crush to be town! Please be town, Crush! Please! That stupid ape listed me, JiF, and Crush as his three prime scum targets and it would just be so much sweeter for me if he was 0/3 rather than 1/3. Please make that happen for me, Crusher!

Pac's vote on Dan is really interesting, too. Have to decide between Crush and CTM here, there's really not another option. One of them is scum.

Hmmm...

I don't want to vote for purely selfish reasons. I have a meeting at work today from 11-3, and then have band rehearsal tonight. I really need to be around when you guys decide to lynch me. And I do need to be lynched in this game. It won't have the same impact if I make it to endgame and town wins, that stupid ape really needs to see my autopsy with my 100% true reveal detailed out for all too see. I won't even defend, you guys have the scum mapped out using my actions as proof! Lol! I just want to be around to call the monkey names the whole time I'm being lynched. I think I deserve that!

Hopefully I can get a seat away from the focus of the meeting, and continue checking in from my phone. I'll be around before it, anyway.

Think about that and how JT just dropped out of sight and it took forever for Bleedin to replace him. Role like that going dead would cause a mod to act quicker. I think so, but then again I already know the answer.

//smc'd.deadthread

Think about that and how JT just dropped out of sight and it took forever for Bleedin to replace him. Role like that going dead would cause a mod to act quicker. I think so, but then again I already know the answer.

//smc'd.deadthread

I just want you to be town so bad! I'd hate for you to flip town, though, and have the monkey start to question whether I'm scum or not, too. It would really suck if he didn't lead a lynch on me this game - especially if there isn't a doc.

Aemon outing himself to save Crusher who could be the GF (there was one in BGs) last game seems crazy.

Lynching Crusher or CTM is the only play. I prefer Crusher because it leaves a another power role alive. We got I28, Aemon & CTM (if all are to be believed right now). The scum can't kill them all tonight. And the investigations will work with JVOR dead.

Come to think of it lynching CTM is a bad move. He can test Aemon's claim tonight

The list I gave, starting on D1 had JVOR on it too. The suspects I don't name in thread included Vic and AVM, which is why I tracked Vic on N1... stop reading my play at face value, you'll sound less moronic when you obsess over me... and stop worrying so much about me being right and wrong - just play the game.

You sound like a wanker when your priorities become rooting against the ape, and not town victory.

I'm curious what you think of this:

If we lynch Crusher and he is scum:

- It proves CTM was truthful, unless he was trying to bus himself on Crusher's death.

- It proves Aemon a liar, UNLESS Crusher was the Godfather.

- This we have to be careful with, because if Crusher is Godfather... it could potentially bus both Aemon and CTM. The good thing is we are down 3 scum, the bad, we don't know if we can trust investigative roles.

If we lynch Crusher and he is town:

- It only costs us an unrolled townie, because he used his power.

- It proves CTM is a liar.

- It proves Aemon is truthful, and allows our Doc to protect him if we have one.

If we lynch CTM and he is scum:

- Then have killed 3 scum.

- It means that Crusher is town, OR that CTM was trying to bus him.

- It means that Aemon is truthful as cop, OR that Crusher is the Godfather.

If we lynch CTM and he is town:

- Then we lynched a town investigative role.

- It means Crusher is scum.

- It means Aemon is either lying, OR that Crusher is the Godfather.

Last night, I thought more absolutes could be gained from CTM's lynch... but hadn't fully thought it all out, it was late.

I'm leaning towards a Crusher lynch right now, because I hadn't thought about CTM trying to bus himself or Crush in this scenario. Best case scenario here is that Crusher is town, because it gives us our ONLY conclusive data. Even if Crusher is scum, its imperative to know if he is GF or not... before we can evaluate what to do with CTM and Aemon.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Sorry tubby, but I think its the best means to an end with the least risk to power roles... also removes the chance of letting scum pull off a gambit of any sort.

Slats, does this make sense to you... did I leave any if/then's out? Are you going to finally start playing like a townie and stop pumping the thread full of ape hate spam?

Aemon outing himself to save Crusher who could be the GF (there was one in BGs) last game seems crazy.

Lynching Crusher or CTM is the only play. I prefer Crusher because it leaves a another power role alive. We got I28, Aemon & CTM (if all are to be believed right now). The scum can't kill them all tonight. And the investigations will work with JVOR dead.

Come to think of it lynching CTM is a bad move. He can test Aemon's claim tonight

Best case scenario is that Crusher is town. It proves CTM is scum without question, and proves Aemon is legit and allows our Doc to protect him.

If Crusher is scum, then we need to hope he was GF. If not, we need to devise a way to figure out if CTM was bussing - and with me, CTM and Aemon all claiming investigative roles, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Dan is hella sleepy but appreciates your list-making skills and wants to talk the rest out for herself. She needs it a little more step by step to get there ... also want to account for the small chance that CTM and Crusher are both scum.

If CTM is somehow town ...

• We've lost an investigative role.
  • We know that Crusher is scum.
  • Like you said, if Crusher is GF, then Aemon is most likely town but for some reason we had both a townie cop and lie detector (?)
  • Even if Crusher is GF, Aemon could be scum, who jumped in out of nowhere to save his teammate for the night and try to take down the townie investigative role because scum might see it as a decent trade. Although outing two of them in this way feels odd, which is why the CTM-as-town scenario bothers Dan.
  • If Crusher is not GF, Aemon is scum.

If CTM is scum ...

• We killed it!!
  • Crusher is probably town.
  • Crusher may be scum (GF most likely), and maybe it's CTM's last effort at ******* with us and gettin' his bus on.
  • Aemon is most likely town.
  • Dan is too sleepy ... it's possible that Aemon would be scum, too? But unlikely, again because of the timing of the claim, if he's actually on CTM's team. Doesn't seem worth it.

If Crusher is town ...

• We've lost a now-roleless townie.
  • We know that CTM is scum.
  • Aemon is most likely town, as explained in the "CTM as scum" section above. Possible but unlikely that Aemon would be scum.

If Crusher is scum ...

• We killed the mighty Crushscum!
  • CTM is probably town.
  • CTM could be scum (especially if Crusher is GF), busin' like he do.
  • Aemon could be town but only if Crusher is GF. Still not very likely both CTM and Aemon would be town.
  • Aemon could be scum, although an odd play. (See "CTM as town", penultimate bullet point.)

Wow, Dan thinks she just made an I28 post even wordier and more confusing. :) Sorry for any errors you find.

At first read-through, it feels like Crusher might be the safer choice. Even though Dan thinks CTM is the more likely scum!! May be safer to take the route that doesn't risk losing an investigative role. Not sure which makes more sense, going with the scenario that feels more likely, or taking the extra day to make the safer play?

Going to reread a couple of things one more time.

After I went to bed last night, I started thinking about CTM bussin' and waking up to see this... make me glad I wasn't going insane. Your lists are might fine, mighty fine indeed.... :D

Pretty sure lynching Crusher gives us another info that CTM test of Aemon would be moot.

Sorry, I need to go whatever route is required for you to lynch me. I'm afraid if Crusher is town, you'll be inclined to lay off. That would be sad for me.

The list I gave, starting on D1 had JVOR on it too. The suspects I don't name in thread included Vic and AVM, which is why I tracked Vic on N1... stop reading my play at face value, you'll sound less moronic when you obsess over me... and stop worrying so much about me being right and wrong - just play the game.

You sound like a wanker when your priorities become rooting against the ape, and not town victory.

I'm curious what you think of this:

If we lynch Crusher and he is scum:

- It proves CTM was truthful, unless he was trying to bus himself on Crusher's death.

- It proves Aemon a liar, UNLESS Crusher was the Godfather.

- This we have to be careful with, because if Crusher is Godfather... it could potentially bus both Aemon and CTM. The good thing is we are down 3 scum, the bad, we don't know if we can trust investigative roles.

If we lynch Crusher and he is town:

- It only costs us an unrolled townie, because he used his power.

- It proves CTM is a liar.

- It proves Aemon is truthful, and allows our Doc to protect him if we have one.

If we lynch CTM and he is scum:

- Then have killed 3 scum.

- It means that Crusher is town, OR that CTM was trying to bus him.

- It means that Aemon is truthful as cop, OR that Crusher is the Godfather.

If we lynch CTM and he is town:

- Then we lynched a town investigative role.

- It means Crusher is scum.

- It means Aemon is either lying, OR that Crusher is the Godfather.

Last night, I thought more absolutes could be gained from CTM's lynch... but hadn't fully thought it all out, it was late.

I'm leaning towards a Crusher lynch right now, because I hadn't thought about CTM trying to bus himself or Crush in this scenario. Best case scenario here is that Crusher is town, because it gives us our ONLY conclusive data. Even if Crusher is scum, its imperative to know if he is GF or not... before we can evaluate what to do with CTM and Aemon.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Sorry tubby, but I think its the best means to an end with the least risk to power roles... also removes the chance of letting scum pull off a gambit of any sort.

Slats, does this make sense to you... did I leave any if/then's out? Are you going to finally start playing like a townie and stop pumping the thread full of ape hate spam?

Hmmm...

I take this to mean your the foil to the original CTM...

Archived