WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you'll see tomorrow. I am the one

Scum isn't going to NK scum, but a SK might... if there is one.

If by some chance you are town, scum has ZERO reason to NK you. You have been part of a bus attempt by Vic, and you lied to the town about Crusher. You know and I know, scum won't kill you.

They'll leave you alive for the town to pick apart.... for better or worse.

We've had instances of replacing players for abandoning the game, but who ever thought we'd have to replace a mod for the same reason.

Heh... I feel bad for him. He's probably stressed as anything.

Anyhow, Mason's have their own QT convo right? Has Song been helpful in that at all? ****, she's been a more or less assumed townie since D1 - and hasn't done sh*t in this game to help town. Typically when someone gets confirmed early, they step up and lead because its assumed they can be trusted.

I don't even know why she signs up for the games.

@I28

Song's been away. She's in the National Guard and has had other commitments. She's been good in the mason QT, but she admittedly can't participate that much. She gets on when she can and posts here. We haven't posted in the QT since Monday.

CTM... why don't you tell us what post you lie detected tonight while we wait. Its not like the person you lie detected can un-say what you checked...

Also, BG should EASILY be able to forward you the message from JT with that quote from Pac that supposedly clears Pac. Why don't you have him do so when he gets back.

CTM... why don't you tell us what post you lie detected tonight while we wait. Its not like the person you lie detected can un-say what you checked...

Also, BG should EASILY be able to forward you the message from JT with that quote from Pac that supposedly clears Pac. Why don't you have him do so when he gets back.

i lie detected aemon saying he's the cop

i lie detected aemon saying he's the cop

Cool. That should prove to be completely useless, since the one thing we've learned that is fact about you is that we can't trust your "lie detector" results. Good to know though...

Cool. That should prove to be completely useless, since the one thing we've learned that is fact about you is that we can't trust your "lie detector" results. Good to know though...

look, maybe ui;m an insane lie detector.. which would make pac quilty.. and my results reliable, just reliably wrong.. the more i think about this, the more i think it makes sense.

actually.. i;m going to see if i can switch and lie detecht myself

look, maybe ui;m an insane lie detector.. which would make pac quilty.. and my results reliable, just reliably wrong.. the more i think about this, the more i think it makes sense.

actually.. i;m going to see if i can switch and lie detecht myself

Hahaha... Engrish please.

@I28

Song's been away. She's in the National Guard and has had other commitments. She's been good in the mason QT, but she admittedly can't participate that much. She gets on when she can and posts here. We haven't posted in the QT since Monday.

Keep forgetting about the Army excuse for her.

So earlier in the game, after both JVOR and JIF died, you speculated about a SK or something else. Is this something that makes sense to elaborate on yet? Or has your theory already been debunked? I really didn't know what you were getting at.

@I28 Well if you'd like to talk to my commander and tell him to let me off to play mafia, I can give you his number ^^ then maybe I won't have an "excuse" not to play *rolls eyes*

Anyway so sorry I have been scarce. Not my fault. I got switched into a different unit last week and everything is hectic with the upcoming deployment. I would've never signed up for this game if I had known all this was going to happen. We have some hardcore training going on starting tomorrow. I'll be able to get on at night, but not during the day. Blame me if you want *shrugs* but I have been paying attention and following the game even if I haven't added much convo these two past day phases.

I honestly don't think ctm was lying. but I guess that's just me. Why would he risk putting himself out there like that for one townie? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I honestly don't think ctm was lying. but I guess that's just me. Why would he risk putting himself out there like that for one townie? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree with this. It's worthwhile to lynch him anyways, since aemon pegged CTM as scum I believe, but I'll bet CTM flips town.

@I28 Well if you'd like to talk to my commander and tell him to let me off to play mafia, I can give you his number ^^ then maybe I won't have an "excuse" not to play *rolls eyes*

Anyway so sorry I have been scarce. Not my fault. I got switched into a different unit last week and everything is hectic with the upcoming deployment. I would've never signed up for this game if I had known all this was going to happen. We have some hardcore training going on starting tomorrow. I'll be able to get on at night, but not during the day. Blame me if you want *shrugs* but I have been paying attention and following the game even if I haven't added much convo these two past day phases.

I assumed you'd show up withing ~10 posts of me pointing out your absence. ;)

To answer your question... CTM didn't put himself out there at all. Coming into the day phase after seemingly being part of Vic's attempt to bus himself by handing us JT/CTM with the fake "watcher" claim... CTM had nothing to lose by claiming he had some sort of investigative role. It kept him alive 1 day longer, and he was able to take down Crusher.

If you think about it, it was not a bad flip-flop at all for him. He went from being a dead man walking, to lasting an extra day/night phase and reducing the town numbers by 1 Crusher. In the meantime he also created a wifom over Dan/Pac by telling us Pac was town after JT's N1 investigation.

Now why would he pick Crusher? Perhaps they were afraid he could double-vote whenever he wanted? Perhaps they thought that Crusher was on enough people's scum lists that it wouldn't take as much to nudge townies (like me) that don't like to be wrong?

To me, this is why he "put himself out there" as you say... he went from being a speed lynch candidate to totally mind-******* the town.

Could he be legit? I guess... on some bizarro planet... but he's now tied to an attempt to bus Vic and the lie about the lie detector. What do you suggest we do with him?

Haha! I don't know, maybe because he would've been lynched in pretty much record time if not for that fake reveal? :lol:

This way he takes out a townie before he goes. A tough to lynch townie at that.

Vic was totally looking to bus a teammate, but got caught by two town power roles at once. Doesn't get much better than that.

I don't know why we're even waiting around for BG, we all know where this day is going to go.

vote: I28

To answer your question... CTM didn't put himself out there at all. Coming into the day phase after seemingly being part of Vic's attempt to bus himself by handing us JT/CTM with the fake "watcher" claim... CTM had nothing to lose by claiming he had some sort of investigative role. It kept him alive 1 day longer, and he was able to take down Crusher.

If you think about it, it was not a bad flip-flop at all for him. He went from being a dead man walking, to lasting an extra day/night phase and reducing the town numbers by 1 Crusher. In the meantime he also created a wifom over Dan/Pac by telling us Pac was town after JT's N1 investigation.

Now why would he pick Crusher? Perhaps they were afraid he could double-vote whenever he wanted? Perhaps they thought that Crusher was on enough people's scum lists that it wouldn't take as much to nudge townies (like me) that don't like to be wrong?

To me, this is why he "put himself out there" as you say... he went from being a speed lynch candidate to totally mind-******* the town.

Could he be legit? I guess... on some bizarro planet... but he's now tied to an attempt to bus Vic and the lie about the lie detector. What do you suggest we do with him?

you shpould lynch me, if I come up as insane lie detector, then you know Pac is scum.. I'm definitely switching my investigations tonight if bleedin allows it.. Clear/Condemn one more player

Haha! I don't know, maybe because he would've been lynched in pretty much record time if not for that fake reveal? :lol:

I just said this.

This way he takes out a townie before he goes. A tough to lynch townie at that.

I just said this, too.

Vic was totally looking to bus a teammate, but got caught by two town power roles at once. Doesn't get much better than that.

Deja vu?

I don't know why we're even waiting around for BG, we all know where this day is going to go.

vote: I28

When you said you saw the value of adding some "crazy" to your strategy last game and that you'd continue to do it... I didn't think you'd go through with it. You have "out-chimped" me since the start of D2, hahahhaha... awesome.... you scummy ****.

:P

you shpould lynch me, if I come up as insane lie detector, then you know Pac is scum.. I'm definitely switching my investigations tonight if bleedin allows it.. Clear/Condemn one more player

have mercy! "insane lie detector"? what a sniveling pig you are. Take your lynching like a man.

this may be the most inefficent real day in the history of mafia... I missed... nothing.

have mercy! "insane lie detector"? what a sniveling pig you are. Take your lynching like a man.

this may be the most inefficent real day in the history of mafia... I missed... nothing.

and we didn't miss you.. cocksucking douchebag

Keep forgetting about the Army excuse for her.

So earlier in the game, after both JVOR and JIF died, you speculated about a SK or something else. Is this something that makes sense to elaborate on yet? Or has your theory already been debunked? I really didn't know what you were getting at.

There was a SK in BGS Star Wars game so the chances there was 1 in this game. But the NKs don't add up to a SK.

I war wondering if there was a mirror or something like that which got JVOR killed.

There was a SK in BGS Star Wars game so the chances there was 1 in this game. But the NKs don't add up to a SK.

I war wondering if there was a mirror or something like that which got JVOR killed.

Lol, if there was a mirror and the mafia were unanimous in their decision to vote and kill the mirror...wouldn't they all die? That would be pretty epic.

Agree the NK's don't add up to a SK. They do make sense for a town Vig though... perhaps every other night? If there is a town vig that kills at night then I would shift my opinion regarding the daykillers and bulletproofs to JF80 being scum. Vic/JF80 (scum daykillers) and Slats/WE (town bulletproofs) makes more sense for scum to have NK every night and 2 daykills, while town has a night vig and lynches. Actually... I think this setup seems more balanced given some of the other roles we've seen too...

Lol, if there was a mirror and the mafia were unanimous in their decision to vote and kill the mirror...wouldn't they all die? That would be pretty epic.

That would be ******* awesome.

lol this is about the time I get on everyday. I also had a five hour drive today and a dentist appt. Sucky.

Anywho, I get that he was going to be lynched and could've made up a fake reveal to take Crusher out. I'm not saying we don't lynch him tomorrow, I think his lynch woud give us the most info. If he flips town, we know who to go for next and if he flips scum then good job in convincing me. ^^ But I still believe him. lol

Sorry for the long delays guys, I only got the last of the night actions in today and today being my last day at my job, was a complete cluster****. With dinner and drinks after that, I only just walked in the door a couple of minutes ago and hopped right on here. Just need to get caught up and get you guys going again. Sorry about the holdup.

allright i got my results..

wasn't allowed to change from my first pick

Aemon was lying when he said he was the cop

hope that helps

LOL. You'll be in the dead thread bitching about this soon enough CTM. I cleared another townie. I won't say who unless you all want me to, but it seems like painting a target on their back.

LOL. You'll be in the dead thread bitching about this soon enough CTM. I cleared another townie. I won't say who unless you all want me to, but it seems like painting a target on their back.

i 'm sure you did. Good for you.

I wouldn't release though unless they are a lynch candidate.. end game will come quick if there's 2 deaths a night

Archived