WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Yeah, this post is stinky.

Like I said, now I'm not so sure. You twist that into me denying the possibility of a SK (funny how I was scummy earlier in the game for suggesting that there was one! Lol!), when clearly I'm saying the opposite of that. Prior to last night, there had been only one extra NK. A night vig made sense, especially with a dead scum involved. Obviously last night changes things.

And how come you see it as me or JC, but not Sharrow?

Did I call you scummy earlier in the game? That was the monkey, friend. You've become "less confident" after two nights of two NK's. Now you're completely ignoring the idea somehow, saying there are two scum is the three of us, ones the doc, then good game. Earlier in the game you seemed confident there were 6 players the town had to deal with. Now you're not so sure?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I call you scummy earlier in the game? That was the monkey, friend. You've become "less confident" after two nights of two NK's. Now you're completely ignoring the idea somehow, saying there are two scum is the three of us, ones the doc, then good game. Earlier in the game you seemed confident there were 6 players the town had to deal with. Now you're not so sure?

If we have 6 total scum, then it still leaves 2 of you, Sharrow, and JC as scum/SK, and then one of Dan or Pac as GF.

Either way, you're scum.

If you're town and you're concerned about numbers (which you seem to be feigning here), then you don't come out of the box looking to lynch a guy who's claiming to be a bulletproof townie this close to endgame. By all means, ask the cop to investigate me - but don't lynch me blind. That's very bad for the town.

If we have 6 total scum, then it still leaves 2 of you, Sharrow, and JC as scum/SK, and then one of Dan or Pac as GF.

Either way, you're scum.

If you're town and you're concerned about numbers (which you seem to be feigning here), then you don't come out of the box looking to lynch a guy who's claiming to be a bulletproof townie this close to endgame. By all means, ask the cop to investigate me - but don't lynch me blind. That's very bad for the town.

Lol, Slats. I'm town. I was suspicious of JC for the same reasons I didn't like JT, because of his timing jumping on Doggin. He's also really flown under the radar this game. And to answer your earlier question, yes, Sharrow is obviously on the list too. Fact is there isn't much to go off of on either one, and jumping on the Doggin train is the best I've got. We'll see where this goes.

Unvote, Vote: Jetscode

Have mercy, vote slats

On an iPad don't know how to bold.

Still weary of Dan our investigation aside

Don't be stupid, you moron.

Let Aemon investigate me, then the town can worry about about whether you, me, or Dan is the GF (if there is one) tomorrow, because that investigation will come up town on me.

Let's have AVM, Sharrow, and JC reveal, and lynch the scummiest one. 2/3 of them are scum.

My midnight shift is almost over. I'm going home and going to bed. See you around lunchtime. Hopefully someone puts together an actual case before you do the wrong thing and lynch me. Lol!

So we're finally playing again?

Anyway, after going through Vic's posts, I didn't get much out of it that's still relevant, but two posts stood out to me.

Fair enough. I was a huge wrestling fan in the late 90's. I'm just saying that both of your presumed identities are more aligned with being Faces.

Now your identity is pretty clear

Cut to me. Dan on the other hand could be a variety of

Wrestler. The first one that

Comes to mind is one of the greatest heels of all time.

Could be distancing or could be him casting doubt on her character since most people thought she was the Rock at the time, which would be a good guy. For now, it makes me feel a little better about her paired with the innocent investigation.

That'd be a great theory if we didn't have 3-4 other trains that happened as well. So I guess the Brett train was special because....... What.

Bretts train at it's peak was brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, JiF, slats, SMC

Maybe he was just protecting JT, but he tried to bus him on day 2, could have been protect Slats too, imo.

Its definitely at least 1 of AVM, JC, Slats, and me. I also think that includes an SK. Out of the 2nd night kills, the JVOR kill made sense, but both SMC and JF80 were confirmed townies, and there's no reason a vig would have shot either, imo. There are some other ideas I have, but they're far fetched (WE or Pac as SK with 1 time vest or PR, Dan as Godfather faking PR) but those can wait until after we take care of the investigated players.

I'm going to vote:slats

Looking back on the Vic/JT bus attempt after seeing the Brett train thing, two of his posts after Vic revealed, but before I28 countered him seem scummy in retrospect.

I'm not saying that JT being s um clears Vic 100% or anything, but I definitely wouldn't be inclined to make him the next lynch if that's the case.

The chimp seems almost certain that JT is scum. Why is that?

You had a vote on Crusher, moved it to JVoR, and now want to lynch Vic -thinking he's handing us scum- right after lynching JT?

I'll...

unvote

Vote: JT

But monkeybrains should definitely be next.

Trying to set up I28 after JT flipped scum, and protect Vic from the next lynch at the same time. Also, now that we know they were going all out to bus JT to make Vic look innocent, I'm guessing that they had more than 2 players on his train before I28 countered. Here is what it looked like after Vic's reveal, but before I28 countered him.

Jets Things (6) - Vic, AVM, Dan, Slats, Crusher, JVOR

Also looking back, I doubt he's bulletproof. Revealing that just to back up War when neither of them had any real pressure on them is strange. A townie with a 1-time vest keeps it secret hoping to get attacked at night.

Yo, where my townies be at?

This is where we are:

The pretty damn clearly confirmed:

1. Song of Ice and Fire - other half of mason team, confirmed by SMC's death

19. war ensemble - uncountered victim of scum daytime attack, limited bulletproof

The uncountered cop and friends:

18. Aemon Kristen - uncountered cop

5. Dan X - PR, cleared by cop

8. Pac2566 - PR, cleared by cop

I get my own category:

13. slats - claimed same role as WE in D1, unconfirmed

The complete unknowns:

4. AVM

11. Jetscode1

16. Sharrow

Feel free to pile me in with the bottom group as far as being clear is concerned, but I have a pretty important role here at endgame. I urge you to let Aemon investigate me tonight, and you can all kill me in a hurry (like you need my permission) if I come back scum in an investigation. Here's a clue: I won't.

That leaves AVM, Jetscode, and Sharrow. If we have a doc, then one of them is the doc, and the scum have probably been pretty clear on who that is for sometime. Could've known since D1 or D2 when they aimed for him and failed. Could know at this stage of the game for the same reasons I have it narrowed down like this - there's only one person it could be in their eyes. What I'm saying is, a mass reveal does not expose the doc or hurt the town today at all.

If we started with five scum, then it's possible that Pac, Dan, (or in your eyes, I) could be a godfather, and only one of those last three is scum. But two NK's the past two nights makes it look like we have a SK, and that on the first two nights they either hit the doc and/or got roleblocked. Like AVM said in response to me me last night!

If we started with six scum - 5 scum + 1 SK, then the 2/3 being some sort of scum applies, and the rest of you will have to decide who you think the GF is between me, Pac, and Dan.

Really interested in hearing Dan's take. The fact that Pac is only interested in me and Dan and none of the complete unknowns has me putting him on the top of my personal potential GF list for now.

WE? Song? Please chime in!

If we're looking at 2 scum + 1 SK left, the town could be close to end game here.

They need to take me out with a lynch, hence Sharrow actually putting forth a case. :lol: Because (unlike my fellow townies) they know I'm telling the truth and can't be NK'd.

If it's 6 town, 2 scum, and 1 SK, and you lynch me today, you're looking at potentially 3 town, 2 scum, 1 SK tomorrow. An almost unwinnable situation for the town. That's why they'll come hard at me today.

Plus, I think SMC is actually saying nice things about me in the dead thread right now. :P

Why is Sharrow afraid to mass reveal?

If we're looking at 2 scum + 1 SK left, the town could be close to end game here.

They need to take me out with a lynch, hence Sharrow actually putting forth a case. :lol: Because (unlike my fellow townies) they know I'm telling the truth and can't be NK'd.

If it's 6 town, 2 scum, and 1 SK, and you lynch me today, you're looking at potentially 3 town, 2 scum, 1 SK tomorrow. An almost unwinnable situation for the town. That's why they'll come hard at me today.

Plus, I think SMC is actually saying nice things about me in the dead thread right now. :P

It would appear he's waiting for everyone else to reveal first.

I'll reveal if there's a consensus. I'm not going to reveal just because scum told me to.

That leaves AVM, Jetscode, and Sharrow. If we have a doc, then one of them is the doc, and the scum have probably been pretty clear on who that is for sometime. Could've known since D1 or D2 when they aimed for him and failed. Could know at this stage of the game for the same reasons I have it narrowed down like this - there's only one person it could be in their eyes. What I'm saying is, a mass reveal does not expose the doc or hurt the town today at all.

If we started with five scum, then it's possible that Pac, Dan, (or in your eyes, I) could be a godfather, and only one of those last three is scum. But two NK's the past two nights makes it look like we have a SK, and that on the first two nights they either hit the doc and/or got roleblocked. Like AVM said in response to me me last night!

If we started with six scum - 5 scum + 1 SK, then the 2/3 being some sort of scum applies, and the rest of you will have to decide who you think the GF is between me, Pac, and Dan.

I have a horrible migraine so I apologize in advance if none of my post makes any sense haha.

If 2 of AVM, Sharrow, and Jetscode are not town--one has to be an SK. Or you are the SK. But there is definitely an SK, and not a mafia-aligned vig. Why? If he was mafia-aligned, they could easily coordinate hits on the doc and cop so they get at least one out of the picture. That is assuming we have a cop and a doc, and that Aemon is the cop. I don't know why whomever it was went after SMC and JF80, because I wasn't totally buying their claims at the time...but their deaths do confirm others (Song).

I don't think it's the right play to lynch you now, because you could be quite powerful toward endgame IMO. I like the percentages in going after Jetcode, AVM, or Sharrow. Pac seems obsessed with the thought of Dan being scum, I don't know why that is.

Only one of the two parties may have gone after the doc, but having those three reveal could be helpful regardless.

Here's the issue with your logic, slats. You're not going to see a doc reveal and two crappy reveals. Obviously I believe there are two scum and 1 SK left, meaning you are correct that we're near endgame. One scum and one town will reveal doc, and then you have a third reveal of me, JC, and Sharrow. You can't lynch either doc candidate, because lynching wrong ends the game for town (unless the SK hits scum), as with 2 scum, 2 town, 1 SK even if you lynch a bad guy (and it would have to be the SK, essentially), the doc HAS to successfully protect.

So logically, you'd be inclined to lynch whoever didn't lynch doc -- and then you have the outside shots that the GF has already been investigated, and is either Dan or Pac playing the best game of mafia any of us has ever played.

Now, if slats were to be telling the truth, his role would be another way of explaining the nights with only one kill. Regardless, mass revealing has it's upside, but it also has some drawbacks.

I have a horrible migraine so I apologize in advance if none of my post makes any sense haha.

If 2 of AVM, Sharrow, and Jetscode are not town--one has to be an SK. Or you are the SK. But there is definitely an SK, and not a mafia-aligned vig. Why? If he was mafia-aligned, they could easily coordinate hits on the doc and cop so they get at least one out of the picture. That is assuming we have a cop and a doc, and that Aemon is the cop. I don't know why whomever it was went after SMC and JF80, because I wasn't totally buying their claims at the time...but their deaths do confirm others (Song).

I don't think it's the right play to lynch you now, because you could be quite powerful toward endgame IMO. I like the percentages in going after Jetcode, AVM, or Sharrow. Pac seems obsessed with the thought of Dan being scum, I don't know why that is.

Only one of the two parties may have gone after the doc, but having those three reveal could be helpful regardless.

They went after SMC and JF80 because they were clear, and they need more unconfirmed townies available to lynch during the day. That's why Aemon didn't want to release his results early. But with all the essentially cleared townies (now just you and Song), I didn't see that as an issue.

What do you think of AVM, Sharrow, and JC revealing today?

Here's the issue with your logic, slats. You're not going to see a doc reveal and two crappy reveals. Obviously I believe there are two scum and 1 SK left, meaning you are correct that we're near endgame. One scum and one town will reveal doc, and then you have a third reveal of me, JC, and Sharrow. You can't lynch either doc candidate, because lynching wrong ends the game for town (unless the SK hits scum), as with 2 scum, 2 town, 1 SK even if you lynch a bad guy (and it would have to be the SK, essentially), the doc HAS to successfully protect.

So logically, you'd be inclined to lynch whoever didn't lynch doc -- and then you have the outside shots that the GF has already been investigated, and is either Dan or Pac playing the best game of mafia any of us has ever played.

Now, if slats were to be telling the truth, his role would be another way of explaining the nights with only one kill. Regardless, mass revealing has it's upside, but it also has some drawbacks.

So what's the alternative?

If we run up JC, he's going to reveal, and we'll move on. Then we'll run you up, you'll reveal, and then we'll move on. Then we run up Sharrow, and decide who to lynch after he also gives us some townie claim.

If you believe there's 2 scum and 1 SK left, then you believe this game is dangerously close to an end. If you're town, you're the doc. Want to claim that now, or do you want to wait?

They went after SMC and JF80 because they were clear, and they need more unconfirmed townies available to lynch during the day. That's why Aemon didn't want to release his results early. But with all the essentially cleared townies (now just you and Song), I didn't see that as an issue.

What do you think of AVM, Sharrow, and JC revealing today?

I'm not sure what to think of it. Only one of scum or SK may have hit doc earlier--or could've hit Jif's role blocker. Right now scum know one of two people is SK, and the other of those two is the doc. So they'll find the doc eventually if they haven't already. I would support the three of them revealing now, I suppose. We lynch based off worst claim, then investigate the other that night and lynch whoever remains the following day.

So what's the alternative?

If we run up JC, he's going to reveal, and we'll move on. Then we'll run you up, you'll reveal, and then we'll move on. Then we run up Sharrow, and decide who to lynch after he also gives us some townie claim.

If you believe there's 2 scum and 1 SK left, then you believe this game is dangerously close to an end. If you're town, you're the doc. Want to claim that now, or do you want to wait?

Alternative is lynching you. Nothing to say against the case I made against you? Just going to ignore it and hope people follow your plans?

Thinking about it some more, we either lynch blindly among those last three or get them all to reveal now. I would prefer the latter.

Very well.

Seeing as I already feel like scum know, yes, I am the doc.

I self-protected until last night, when I protected Aemon to make sure we'd get the results. I didn't really like being forced to protect someone, but even if I hadn't protected him I wouldn't have saved either of our losses from last night so it really doesn't matter. The night JiF died, I couldn't decide how I felt on him, with the half-reveal. I ended up self-protecting over protecting him, though it didn't matter as I was roleblocked. Honestly thought I was dead when I got the PM.

As for the first night with Aemon, I tried to make it appear that I completely bought in to Aemon as cop. I figured a small line might make scum think I'd throw protection his way, especially when I argued with slats that he was completely cleared then. Slats putting out there that Aemon wasn't for sure the cop seemed like bait to me, honestly, but that would mean he's scum, not the SK. That has a lot to do with why my first vote today went on him, and the more slats talks the more confident I feel.

What do you think about my case?

You have some good points. I don't necessarily find Vic's comment about the Brett train to be too incriminating, but I did find Slats' reveal unnecessary, maybe scummy. It's believable because of the whole pairs theory thing (lol), but that might have been what encouraged it. He's been siding with me throughout the game, maybe because he's scum and knows I'm innocent, so he looks more innocent in the process? I really don't know what to make of it. I still think our chances are better with JC, AVM, or you.

As for the first night with Aemon, I tried to make it appear that I completely bought in to Aemon as cop. I figured a small line might make scum think I'd throw protection his way, especially when I argued with slats that he was completely cleared then. Slats putting out there that Aemon wasn't for sure the cop seemed like bait to me, honestly, but that would mean he's scum, not the SK. That has a lot to do with why my first vote today went on him, and the more slats talks the more confident I feel.

I was concerned about Aemon getting NK'd that night, not knowing if we had a doc or not, or if that doc would be willing to protect him. Everyone was saying that he's now 100% clear, and I wanted to keep him in the questionable pool for the night so the scum would kill other more confirmed, but less important roled townies, instead.

Archived