WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TOM BRADY?

BaumerJet

It is good to see that even despite your team's recent success you are getting wrapped up in what Mr. Budchen is doing.

This!

The fans are obsessed and so is the Jets head coach and many of the Jets players. It's very weird.

WTF is OGlobo?

How do you know?

I have heard Brees talk about the issues around the Superbowl, but have yet to see Manning and Brady in front of cameras. The only thing I have read is them lending their names to the lawsuit if it happens.

All I am saying is the only Colt I have seen is Jeff Saturday. Not Peyton. And no Brees since the Superbowl.

If Brady was the only player of all the primary and alternate player reps not there, then this thread would have a point.

My guess, is there are alot more high salary players doing what Brady is doing than what Saturday is doing.

Manning was involved in a number of those early meetings including the one where he got ripped apart by the Carolina owner basically for being a "dumb football player". So he certainly was involved and put a face on things for the players which is what they wanted. Im sure Brees is involved every step of the way since I believe he is the NFLPA VP. I dont think Brady is doing anything too different than most other players, my point is just that the other guys have all lent a face to the process at some point. Brady has seemingly been totally absent.

How do you know?

I have heard Brees talk about the issues around the Superbowl, but have yet to see Manning and Brady in front of cameras. The only thing I have read is them lending their names to the lawsuit if it happens.

All I am saying is the only Colt I have seen is Jeff Saturday. Not Peyton. And no Brees since the Superbowl.

If Brady was the only player of all the primary and alternate player reps not there, then this thread would have a point.

My guess, is there are alot more high salary players doing what Brady is doing than what Saturday is doing.

Manning was involved in a number of those early meetings including the one where he got ripped apart by the Carolina owner basically for being a "dumb football player". So he certainly was involved and put a face on things for the players which is what they wanted. Im sure Brees is involved every step of the way since I believe he is the NFLPA VP. I dont think Brady is doing anything too different than most other players, my point is just that the other guys have all lent a face to the process at some point. Brady has seemingly been totally absent.

Welcome to the pwn shop.

Brees is a member of the executive committee.

Are you taken a role call at each meeting? :rolleyes:

Outside of Manning being blasted about Richardson, what exactly has involvement been? Like with Brady, it has been lending his name to a proposed lawsuit. That is it.

At the very least, Brady is an alternate rep for the Patriots. Manning does not even do this. Maybe he has too many commercials.

Please provide a link to where he was 'instructed' to be there?

Matt Light is the Patriots' player representative. Brady is the alternate.

My uneducated guess is neither the NFL or NFLPA has every representative for every team in the meeting. That would be 64 player reps (assuming there i sonly one alternate), every owner and/or ownership group representative, league representatives and assorted lawyers who likely represent each group.

If this was truly the members sitting in on the negotiations, then we would never watch professional football again.

It is good to see that even despite your team's recent success you are getting wrapped up in what Mr. Budchen is doing.

As oppose to pats fans living on a jets message board, so who is obsessed with who?

As oppose to pats fans living on a jets message board, so who is obsessed with who?

I do not know, why don't you tell me.

This is one of two active threads about Brady and the monthly one about Spygate.

How many are discussing Sanchez? Zero.

Plus, I was invited. It is not like I found my way here.

Archived