Who is impacted by the lockout the most?

Maxman

In the AFC East, who does the lockout impact the most? Basically I think it comes down to teams that have new systems being installed. And after that, new skill position players, especially a QB.

Who do you think this impacts the most in the AFC East?

Patriots hurt the most if the season is lost because of Brady. Every year you begin a season with a hall of fame quarterback, it's a huge blessing. Every year, you can win it. It's probably easy for them to forget but you don't ALWAYS have a legendary quarterback, you don't always have the luxury of building around him. Sometimes you have to gut it out the best you can with a run-of-the-mill guy.

If they eventually play, I will say that the Dolphins lose the most because they need to find and develop a quarterback. The Jets don't lose much, the Bills have nothing to lose.

Patriots hurt the most if the season is lost because of Brady. Every year you begin a season with a hall of fame quarterback, it's a huge blessing. Every year, you can win it. It's probably easy for them to forget but you don't ALWAYS have a legendary quarterback, you don't always have the luxury of building around him. Sometimes you have to gut it out the best you can with a run-of-the-mill guy.

If they eventually play, I will say that the Dolphins lose the most because they need to find and develop a quarterback. The Jets don't lose much, the Bills have nothing to lose.

Lets be more realistic - It's not just the fans: It's those individuals who work for the teams.

Not the coaches, not the players - it's the staff who run the company who are now laid off indefinitely without pay.

And meanwhile, the wealthy players make still make the big bucks & get the big endorsements.

The owners still get paid through sales of NFL related clothing, toys & games.

While JOHN Q. PUBLIC goes on unemployment.

And still we say the fans are the one's who truly lose in a lockout?!!

Could not agree more with both of your points.

As soon as it starts to affect the off-season program, all those players entering their 2nd year are losing time being in the program for a whole offseason. If it affects games and/or a season, that is less time with Brady.

I think the new QB situation impacts the Phins the most because they could contend. If the Bills draft one, it could hurt. Although, it does prevent him from having to play for the team.

Archived