Site Update (Lockout Issue)

Maxman

If the site ever does get back up and running I sure do hope Kris Jenkins is gone from the top of the page. First it was Sal Alosi's fault that he got injured and now it's the mean old inconsiderate Jets and Giants who lay down a million dollars worth of fake turf just for the express purpose of ruining his career. I mean it's never his fault. Look, he did all he could do to get below 400 lbs-he sacrificed his summer eating cookies to lose weight-what else does anybody expect from the guy anyway? It was like a health food diet-all of those great for you nutrients that help build injured tissue up that are in cookies-poor Kris-he needs to feed his family and the 6 million dollars he made last year in those 2 plays barely fed the Jenkins clan.

this reminded me of something I read this morning on the Jets site that WON'T be shutting down: It was in the Kris Jenkins whining about having to play 2 plays a year on the NMS Field Turf thread over there...

Originally Posted by JetStream

So, he'll go to a team with a grass field and only play home games? and the occasional grass road game? Super bowl is on Turf, have to sit that out too...

Limo said:

+1, and I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading through this thread. He has four kids & a family to feed, so of course he wants to go to the highest bidder while not insulting the Jets, just in case that's the only offer whenever season 2011 does start.

I really like Big Jenks and want to wish him all the best in his future endeavors. On grass or Fieldturf.

JGBs met an talked to him at Raleigh airport months ago. Said he was a nice guy. He was with his wife and kids.

Look, he did all he could do to get below 400 lbs-he sacrificed his summer eating cookies to lose weight-what else does anybody expect from the guy anyway? It was like a health food diet-all of those great for you nutrients that help build injured tissue up that are in cookies-poor Kris-he needs to feed his family and the 6 million dollars he made last year in those 2 plays barely fed the Jenkins clan.

It's not like he was just eating any old sugar or chocolate chip cookies to lose weight, lol.

Thank you.

Everyone looks to make a joke out of everything. The real story here is the financial hardship that my family has to endure because of the lockout.

Did you know that we have to let two of our summer nannies go? How are we going to survive with just 3 nannies? Seriously. And with gas prices skyrocketing it is going to make boating even more expensive. This is just not fair and I wish people would start feeling sorry for me and stop worrying about if this was a joke or not. Sorry I posted this on April 1st. I thought you were all my friends and would understand.

Folks, it is only a 780p resolution 52" flat screen in the basement.

Japan has nothing on Max

Here is the real April fools day joke. HT is going to act like she cares about us for a day. :D

hey.. thats harsh lol.. Cut me some slack ...Its the off season... I have to wrap my head around the crappy baseball season as I am a Mets fan.. it requires all my energy.. I can't think about football yet.. When the times right I'll be back here.. careful what you wish for lol

hey.. thats harsh lol.. Cut me some slack ...Its the off season... I have to wrap my head around the crappy baseball season as I am a Mets fan.. it requires all my energy.. I can't think about football yet.. When the times right I'll be back here.. careful what you wish for lol

We have a baseball forum. ;)

I just wanted to be included in this thread. I think our April fools idea last year was great (much better than this years..lol) too bad we never had time to implement it.

The year we made everybody fake mods and showed our super secret mod forum was hilarious too. and of course I used that soothnation link several times to recruit posters from JI years ago (but definitely not Klecko) though he vehemently denies it.

Okey dokey, back to retirement :)

I just wanted to be included in this thread. I think our April fools idea last year was great (much better than this years..lol) too bad we never had time to implement it.

The year we made everybody fake mods and showed our super secret mod forum was hilarious too. and of course I used that soothnation link several times to recruit posters from JI years ago (but definitely not Klecko) though he vehemently denies it.

Okey dokey, back to retirement :)

If we had mods that helped out around here we would have been able to put together something better for April Fools day this year. :)

Archived