Knicks vs Celtics playoff series thread

Blackout

accorindg to Madmike the Celtics are a 40 win team that somehow got 56 wins while his sh*tty team got 42

I'm not saying the knicks are a great team, they arent. The celtics are a disgrace to the sport. All they have are fat pieces of sh*t, cry babies and monumentally overrated players who lucked they way into one title and have won nada since and before. Even if the refs give them this series which they are well on their way to doing, they are going nowhere in the playoffs because they suck.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying the knicks are a great team, they arent. The celtics are a disgrace to the sport. All they have are fat pieces of sh*t, cry babies and monumentally overrated players who lucked they way into one title and have won nada since and before. Even if the refs give them this series which they are well on their way to doing, they are going nowhere in the playoffs because they suck.

"won nada since" - they came within 5 minutes of a 2nd nba title. and who the **** has won more than the Celtics this decade besides the Lakers and Spurs? lmao

you act as if winning a title over Kobe and the Lakers means nothing. jesus your team hasn't won since you were negative 20 years old.

"won nada since" - they came within 5 minutes of a 2nd nba title. and who the **** has won more than the Celtics this decade besides the Lakers and Spurs? lmao

you act as if winning a title over Kobe and the Lakers means nothing. jesus your team hasn't won since you were negative 20 years old.

This isn't about the knicks. It's about the collection of BITCHES that wear celtics uniforms and the refs who gave them this game.

Disgrace to the sport? They took a bunch of bunch of then thought washed up veterans and a bunch of nobodys and used teamwork and trust in their teammates to restore greatness to one of sports greatest franchises.

Disgrace to the sport? They took a bunch of bunch of then thought wassed up veterans and a bunch of nobodys and used teamwork and trust in their teammates to restore greatness the one of sports greatest franchises.

Greatness = Thugs, crybabies and fat pieces of sh*t who talk garbage even though they suck.

Greatness = Thugs, crybabies and fat pieces of sh*t who talk garbage even though they suck.

If sucking = winning a championship and coming within 4 points of a 2nd championship with a young PG, SF, and PF to build around, and still gas left in the tank for our aged veteran All-Stars, then sign me up!

Because you just pick the "better" team at the end of the game and thats the team you root for.

I've always been quite vocal that I'm a fan of the Yankees, Jets, Giants and Celtics.

you know this but keep twisting your story for whatever it's worth. I "got you slipping on my swagjuice" to quote a famous white rapper.

attention madmike: falcon did not make the call. neither did i. the ref did.

and either way your team is too puss to win a title anyway. unlike the C's who have already won one.

keep slippin on the swag juice. the swag juice.

we got you slippin on the swag juice, the swag juice

and either way your team is too puss to win a title anyway. unlike the C's who have already won one.

No one has any idea what you're talking about,.

I'm a Nets fan, and Rondo is so awesome they don't even let him touch the ball in the last two minutes of a game except to immediately hand it to Pierce.

The problem is that Rondo is such a bad shooter you cant put the ball in his hands in crunch time and chance him being forced to take a shot or drive too far inside and go out of control. I actually think teams would do far better by playing him in his face then backing off and overrespecting his ability to penetrate. They play so far off him it makes it far easier to find the open passing lanes and hes an excellent passer as it is.

It has nothing to do with the Knicks winning a title on not. It's about not making the playoffs for 10 years, outplaying the other team for over 47 mins and having the game stolen from you by the refs.

The problem is that Rondo is such a bad shooter you cant put the ball in his hands in crunch time and chance him being forced to take a shot or drive too far inside and go out of control. I actually think teams would do far better by playing him in his face then backing off and overrespecting his ability to penetrate. They play so far off him it makes it far easier to find the open passing lanes and hes an excellent passer as it is.

The knicks were leaving him wide open all game and he just can't make them pay. Thats the blueprint that better teams will use to destroy boston.

The NBA clearly has the most questionable referee calls down the stretch of any professional sport, and their overall image is the one that's most meticulously contrived by its Commissioner, but you;d have to think if Stern wanted one of these teams to win it would be the Knicks. I'm all for a conspiracy theory, but I can't see anyone in the league office actually finding greater value in the Celtics moving on over the Knicks. Not even close.

It's the same story every year. It's been this way every postseason since they changed the handchecking rules. Sucks, just sucks.

madmike, the Celtics won fair and square. even if we had lost we'd still beat your team in the series regardless cuz we better.

when you throw an offensive team (NYK) against a defensive tema (Bos) you see the defensive team win 90% of the time

The knicks were leaving him wide open all game and he just can't make them pay. Thats the blueprint that better teams will use to destroy boston.

Yes, because being a rebound and an assist short of a triple-double isn't making them pay...

The difference is, Kidd made scrubs look like Hall of Famers. Rondo makes Hall of Famers look like, well, Hall of Famers.

Kidd is probably the best point I have ever seen. His transition game was just sick and he ran the halfcourt extremely well. The way he would find guys filling the floor for an alley oop of quick jumper was pretty amazing. It goes totally unnoticed but he used to set up so many things with the pass to Kittles or Harris who was in a better position to feed Martin, Van Horn, or Jefferson. He knew he couldnt get the ball there but he knew where to go to make sure the ball got to the right spot. He took teams in NJ that were basically 30 win talent to back to back Finals and should have gotten to a third had the coach gone for the kill in game 6 instead of doing those "line shift" substitutions the Nets used to do regardless of the situation.

When you shoot 5 for 14 it is. He scores like Jared Jefferies.

lmao Jefferies can't hold Rondo's jockstrap

go look at Rondo's playoff line again...tell me how many PGs not named Magic have lead the league in playoff-assits for 3 years straight.

even if Rondo was John Stockton you'd still find a reason to hate the guy so why am I bothering lol

madmike is slippin on the swag juice, the swag juice

lmao Jefferies can't hold Rondo's jockstrap

go look at Rondo's playoff line again...tell me how many PGs not named Magic have lead the league in playoff-assits for 3 years straight.

even if Rondo was John Stockton you'd still find a reason to hate the guy so why am I bothering lol

madmike is slippin on the swag juice, the swag juice

Rondo can't hold the Jocks of the top level PG's in the NBA.

Archived