Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll hammer if vote #4 is placed.. jsut wating to see if anyone moves to no lynch...

i won't hold the game up, i'm around

Let me hammer in honor of JiF. I will deliver the final strike to Tom Shane and end his evil oppression.

You filthy sons of bitches! LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORD! LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

Let me hammer in honor of JiF. I will deliver the final strike to Tom Shane and end his evil oppression.

I do not honor jif, therefore when I hammer I shall insult jif as i do it

I'm basically waiting on Hess. And he'll probably come on and vote me, which should be jolly good fun.

I am ALSO waiting on a piece of evidence that Mr. Hess might provide us that will EXONERATE me completely. I would encourage people to wait before voting because I guarantee you, outside of Vic and WWWombat, there is no one in this game who has yet found any reason to lynch me, and the evidence coming tonight will show us why.

EDIT: AND TO NOTE, Vic's reason is gay--"Because you only voted town once." Awesome, gay, logic. Gay-man.

I am ALSO waiting on a piece of evidence that Mr. Hess might provide us that will EXONERATE me completely. I would encourage people to wait before voting because I guarantee you, outside of Vic and WWWombat, there is no one in this game who has yet found any reason to lynch me, and the evidence coming tonight will show us why.

/facepalm

So you're saying Hess is going to swoop in and exonerate you. I somehow highly doubt this because if he does and you guys lynch me you're both dead with a quickness.

EDIT: AND TO NOTE, Vic's reason is gay--"Because you only voted town once." Awesome, gay, logic. Gay-man.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's ok. Just go to sleep. Let the dirt shower over you.

You are still completely misunderstanding me. You only voted town once out of a how many possible times? You also avoided a scum lynch. That would mean that out of however many lynches we have done, you have steered clear of every town which ultimately may bring you more under scrutiny. You have also avoided confrontation (this being your first) and subsequently have failed to provide much input into the lynches because you've stayed low. Unnoticed.

Once again. This is a game of probability. I try to keep using analogies for you to understand but it doesn't compute with you. You are basically throwing a perfect game striking everyone out besides one dude.

Also, your face is gay.

Hess has already said he's playing Gin with Issac on the Love Boat. If we're waiting for him, we may be waiting a long time.

Enough of you are around to make decisions. So... do something.

K people.About that time for me to hit the gym (DEADLIFTS FTMFW!!!!!) and go home and cook and spend time with the kid. I'll try and check from my phone but my answers will be far shorter.

what do you deadlift ? like 20 pounds

:P

Archived